NERF Imperial Agent / Balance the game

Perezo

no joke you guuuuuuuys.... hes LVL 12 AND CRITS 2K like ***? is that normal ? :p im jedi guardian with extra defensive structure and abilities how the hell can he do that kinda dmg... and im still 8 lvls above! and yes they are a long range class im aware of that, but that still doesent explain why they got 2k crit ?????:p imagine how they will be ****** people at lvl 50... OOH THE DRAMA!:(

No Joke ! You are the first crybaby ! Congrats to you for that.

No go on playing or leave but stop crying like a little baby not getting this special lolli from his mom.

bye

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have to do something about the Imperial Agent.. as a lvl 20 Jedi Guardian minding my own bussenise i get ***** by the sniper shot thats crits me 2k ( ofc it did not one shot me but when fighting other low lvl people in the BG it helps them).. the funny thing about this is that he was only lvl 12... i mean like come on that shouldnt even be possible when another player is 8 lvls above..

and about the balance.. the BGS should really be 10-19 , 20 - 29 etc... its funny that i get into a low lvl BG as a lvl 20 and just **** everyone( exept ofcourse the IMPERIAL AGENT that devestates me from long range) but still...

Cheers :)

If you're going to be a carebear, go back to WoW.

before you post, learn about the mechanics your complaining about. your post shows that your ignorant about certain aspects of warzones. It's not BG, your not in WOW.

google: swtor bolster

QFT

I was reading through the thread and wondering why no one had brought this up.

How can you come in here and not expect to get laughed at? Seriously its a honest question. Look i hate to burst your bubble but its like what my gal says when ppl start crying around her cuz shes brutal. "Just because you mommy told you were special and everyone gets a ribon these days doesnt give you an excuse to start crying cuz a reality check knocked you on your ***" If it ment that much to you and the game is to hard just stop playing. Many of us are waiting to get in. Go play mariocart, go play somethin geared to everyone gets sparkles and ribons

But on a friendly note thank you for the laugh i had a mental picture of Peter Griffin in a jedi robe falling down and holding his knee saying ah over and over .

My god man, you just ranted about how you killed everyone but 1 guy. Apparently you are requesting a nerf for one specific sniper. At least give him the public credit he deserves for being so awesome he can kill you. I mean dang, a sniper that knows to take cover and shoot you while you mind your own business in a warzone!

I wish there was a +1 button or a like button...

He got rolled but someone that learned to play their class when he was, by the sounds of his post, in a BG with a bunch of lowbies..

Edited by Zayne

no joke you guuuuuuuys.... hes LVL 12 AND CRITS 2K like ***? is that normal ? :p im jedi guardian with extra defensive structure and abilities how the hell can he do that kinda dmg... and im still 8 lvls above! and yes they are a long range class im aware of that, but that still doesent explain why they got 2k crit ?????:p imagine how they will be ****** people at lvl 50... OOH THE DRAMA!:(

Because, you are an idiot? Learn the game, or piss off . . .

It wont always be like this in BGs, soon most ppl will be lvl 50 . . .

My god man, you just ranted about how you killed everyone but 1 guy. Apparently you are requesting a nerf for one specific sniper. At least give him the public credit he deserves for being so awesome he can kill you. I mean dang, a sniper that knows to take cover and shoot you while you mind your own business in a warzone!

This^^ You win some you lose some. Pve if you dont want to die to another player. If you hate snipers target them 1st.

Doesen't seem like everyone understands the BattleGround system yet.

If your a low level you stats will be boosted to match the highest level player to make BG fun and enjoyable. Not like WoW where your useless unless you're lvl 19 in the 10-19 BG.

The only difference between your Guardian and his Sniper is that you've unlocked more skills to use than he has. But your stats are equall. Its a great system and makes BattleGrounds more fun and enjoyable so you could lvl 10-50 in a BG if you wanted.

methinks someone got a 2k hit mixed up when its really a snipe combined with a explosive probe

I Found that in Beta if it was a long range snipe, you could get a cast snipe, fire and as the shot is on the way to the target, drop a explosive probe on it to get a BIG critical burst damage. Was much fun

Moral of the story

Dont let the IA sniper mind his OWN business...YOU are his Business

Obvious troll is obvious.

Everyone ought to know that WZ give huge buffs to lowbies, since there are no brackets.

And even if you didn't you ought to have realized something was up when you went from hitting things for 100dmg to hitting things for 1000dmg the first time you got into a WZ.

You guys have to do something about the Imperial Agent.. as a lvl 20 Jedi Guardian minding my own bussenise i get ***** by the sniper shot thats crits me 2k ( ofc it did not one shot me but when fighting other low lvl people in the BG it helps them).. the funny thing about this is that he was only lvl 12... i mean like come on that shouldnt even be possible when another player is 8 lvls above..

and about the balance.. the BGS should really be 10-19 , 20 - 29 etc... its funny that i get into a low lvl BG as a lvl 20 and just **** everyone( exept ofcourse the IMPERIAL AGENT that devestates me from long range) but still...

What is funny is that you come here and complain about being shot in the tush. Every mmo has gamers that want a game played their way. Go create your own game. This game is doing well the way it is. It is possible too you had a few debuffs on at the time too.

Your argument lacks merit. How do I know that the Sniper hasn't tricked himself out in good gear and you aren't wearing crap?

Some suggestions:

• Ensure your armor is adequately upgraded.
  • Carry first aid kits.
  • Use terrain and cover.
  • Watch where you're going.

As I understand BGs in SWTOR, they are all inclusive...meaning all levels play in one warzone. This means that the lower levels have to be scaled up to match the upper levels.

Personally, this one single aspect of an all inclusive battleground beats WoW hands down.

Level brackets for BGs only allows for elitism and pvp jerks telling you that your gear isn't good enough and that you should leave so he can win the game.

Perhaps you should learn to play your class or learn one you can play well. Certainly I'm not a pvp god, but the advice seems reasonable.

Quite frankly, if you was standing around doing nothing in a BG, i'd shoot you as well. And hopefully with the "Bolstering" mechanic that is in the game to allow all players to play as though they were all level 50's, it would with luck, one shot you out of the BG.

i recently double critted somebody with 2k on every blaster with lvl 11 in a bg... but i can only do that while in cover..

point is ... keep smugglers/IA away from their cover and they wont do u any dmg ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.