NERF Imperial Agent / Balance the game

Perezo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have to do something about the Imperial Agent.. as a lvl 20 Jedi Guardian minding my own bussenise i get ***** by the sniper shot thats crits me 2k ( ofc it did not one shot me but when fighting other low lvl people in the BG it helps them).. the funny thing about this is that he was only lvl 12... i mean like come on that shouldnt even be possible when another player is 8 lvls above..

and about the balance.. the BGS should really be 10-19 , 20 - 29 etc... its funny that i get into a low lvl BG as a lvl 20 and just **** everyone( exept ofcourse the IMPERIAL AGENT that devestates me from long range) but still...

Cheers :)

I've seen a couple posts by you about the game's pvp, please stop taking out, what is clearly your lack of pvp skill, on Bioware and their pvp system. The game launches in 4 days...I think they still have time to fix things in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Snipers (and their mirror class) are a little to overpowered imo. I was just PvP in a war and I found myself fighting a lvl 12 sniper. I got 3 shoted. Hits me for 3.8k three times in a row. I'm a 24 shadow and my crits hit for 3k if I'm lucky against a dude with light armor, I think that snipers are a little op. I'm still not a 50 so I don't know if it gets better but atm I think there a little to powerful, especially at low levels. I remember when I was 10 and I definitely didn't feel powerful enough to take anyone on that was 10+ levels above me.

If you want to NERF something... look at the Jedi Consular. That class is just retarded OP'ed. Heals, Shields, Knockback, Stuns, Slow, AoE Stun,......

Compared to Marauder..... we get... broken force choke... and more dps. Oh wait we don't get that either. So we have NO knockback, NO stun, No heal, No shield, No defense, and equal dps. WoW.

I rolled a lvl 10 BH. I was able to kill easier than my Lvl 50 Marauder could only dream of being 40 lvl's lower.... and I had top dps and heals.

Edited by Blaaine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.