where do I get the republic dancer's outfit?

UltimateKrucible

How could I get the republic dancer outfit and transfer it to an imperial character?

Holy **** necro...

But to answer the question, you cannot.

IIRC there is a version in the Nar Shaddaa social vendor that is available for both factions

There is also a similar one in the CM.

LoL, there is an Armor set that has metal panties that both sexes can use. Sorry I can’t remember what it’s called at the moment.

Jori Daragon's Loincloth? It's not on the gtn nor the cartel market either :(

Pleeeease I really want something like that...

Like, it's 2021 ffs, I want my male toons in metal bikini too.

Yeah, but the rest of us would rather you didn't. 🙂

There was a time in the early days when there were no "female only" outfits. It was the male characters wearing the dancer outfits that prompted the change. 😅

There was a time in the early days when there were no "female only" outfits. It was the male characters wearing the dancer outfits that prompted the change. 😅

Yes, double standards exist.

They should not.

If I have to put up with all the half-naked fem toons, then you have to shut up and deal with it when I put my male toons into skimpy outfits to add a bit of balance to the game.

Or are you so clueless that you don't understand how only having half-naked fem toons/npcs running around (and female only slave outfits and the like) is sexist af?

Ventilation seems badly needed indeed :D

Ohhh that one has a nice under, thanks! I need it!

Yes, double standards exist.

They should not.

If I have to put up with all the half-naked fem toons, then you have to shut up and deal with it when I put my male toons into skimpy outfits to add a bit of balance to the game.

Or are you so clueless that you don't understand how only having half-naked fem toons/npcs running around (and female only slave outfits and the like) is sexist af?

THIS.

Can't say it better.

Double standards are always going to exist, no matter how much we (including me) might wish otherwise. As for the half-naked companions/characters, I'd expect to find that most of them fall into the "***** teenager" category.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be running around Hoth in a bikini.....

I have no problem with nakedness**. There's lots of "half naked" female AND male characters running around. But I do have a problem with self imposed ugliness. 🙄

Let's be honest here - no one would put a slave girl outfit on a male character because it "looks nice" or for "balance". It would just be a "look at me" thing - a dumb ugly "lookatme" that I'd just as soon not see.😜

** As far as I'm concerned, there could be actual nudity in the game and I wouldn't mind. But BW of course, wants to appeal to a broader audience, so there's no real nudity.

To me it would only make sense if at least some female dancers in SWTOR were topless, but I don't expect that to happen any time soon. 🙂

his armour set is on the gtn on SF, you'd have to buy the whole set, last I saw it was 25 mill, which isn't too bad.

Ah, I only searched on the other server.

I got most credit on SF, 25m isn't too bad. Let's hope no one buy it before me lol

Hope you got it, saw it earlier for 16 mill.

Got it for 19 m, I like the other pieces, they can go well with the resort swimming set.

Also got the shiny metal *** set with 4.5 m, now I have 2 proper shorts for all my toons lol

Thanks everyone for telling me the names of those sets.

I am curious when that was because I found evidence that in March 2012 during a guild summit the devs said that they were working on a male slave outfit.

http://dulfy.net/2012/03/05/swtor-guild-summitlive-blogging/

Suggestion: Type 4 sith, he want an equivalent male slave outfit. A: its coming

And a thread from June of 2012 where people were asking if there had been an update.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=488537

And another in 2016.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=873549

So yes, it does appear that this has long been a request, and even though BW said that one was coming nothing to date has materialized.

Maybe this is the big 10th anniversary surprise.

Got it for 19 m, I like the other pieces, they can go well with the resort swimming set.

Also got the shiny metal *** set with 4.5 m, now I have 2 proper shorts for all my toons lol

Thanks everyone for telling me the names of those sets.

Cool, I got them when they were really cheap, then unlocked them during the collections, most of my male toons now have a pair of speedos they can relax in while sitting the the big jacuzzi thing :)

Jori Daragon's Loincloth? It's not on the gtn nor the cartel market either :(

Pleeeease I really want something like that...

I believe they are referring to the Ventilated Triumvirate set. EDIT: just saw there were more pages and this already got answered.

There also is the Ventilated Scalene set IIRC

As for dancer outfit on male characters, it's highly unlikely, as they'd need to do a whole new set of models to fit the body types, and it being 2021 wouldn't make it look any better than 10 years ago

Edited by MadDutchman

I believe they are referring to the Ventilated Triumvirate set. EDIT: just saw there were more pages and this already got answered.

There also is the Ventilated Scalene set IIRC

As for dancer outfit on male characters, it's highly unlikely, as they'd need to do a whole new set of models to fit the body types, and it being 2021 wouldn't make it look any better than 10 years ago

scalene, looks a bit more like, weird shorts lol, the other are much better :)

As for the dancer outfit, I'm not sure they'd need to do that much work. But i do wish they removed, or had an outfit without the dangly bit, that happens if you wear the top. I'd prefer the top alone.

Edited by DarkTergon

scalene, looks a bit more like, weird shorts lol, the other are much better :)

As for the dancer outfit, I'm not sure they'd need to do that much work. But i do wish they removed, or had an outfit without the dangly bit, that happens if you wear the top. I'd prefer the top alone.

I put the dancer top with the swimming resort shorts on my sorc as her "summer beach" outfit, but the hanging crotch cloth that comes with th top is annoying.

The speedo would be my male toons' summer outfit. Chilling on Rakata Prime or Rishi beaches would be very nice after all those damn Revanites are gone...