payed 50 Euro to play 90% of time Huttballl ?

Eowarr

Does anyone else got a feeling that we just payed 50 euro to play 90% of pvp time a huttball ?

and nothing else?

Content pvp do not exist in this game...?

Big gallactic war and what we do ... playing a Huttball...

Ilium is boring as ... ****

I write this topic coz i got feeling that i just spend 50euro to buy a game what provides only 1 warzone... and if i knew it before i wouldn't buy it .

I buyed it to play a big war between jedi and sith... not to throw a **** BALL.

Any one got same feelling?

Where is the war between jedi and sith ?...

Plz write your opinions... about the pvp in this game.

Edited by Eowarr

this game is not worth to subscribe. Its nothing new in this game and the adventuring feeling u had in wow is non existance here.

The planets are small empty labyrints. The pvp is hutball and boring animations.

Rly this game was way too hyped. I wonder how much bw spend on bribing ppl to advertise this mediocer game.

I've started to get rep vs rep huttball, on a server where empire have more players.

I've actually had that happen few times to me. It's mostly in the morning time before

the perk times.

Edited by Kesica

From my server boards...........

Yesterday evening primetime.

12 People at Rep Fleet.

I was alone at Ilum.

No lvl 50 Wz´s popping all evening.

No pugs going to any lvl 50 flashpoints. (I play a healer)

So what are you suppose to do when you hit 50?

I can´t really join the small group of 8-10 people doing Ops HM since I´m not geared for it

and I can´t gear through fp hm´s or pvp since there are no groups going.

Catch 22 (yes I believe I´m using the phrase correctly).

Tried out Empire side on a heavy server. 200+ people in the starting areas. Hundreds of people at fleet.

QQ

No you can´t have my stuff, it´s all going to burn with me in my Viking boat burial.

Yesterday, I experienced my first true "galactic' fight on Ilum. Repubs had at least a full OPS defending at their base and the Imps had a full op and 1/2 attacking them.

Eventually the Repub numbers actually were higher than the ops groups Imps who were attacking the Repub base. I even warned people that if the Repubs realize the number imbalance that they were going to roll right over us.

Fifteen mins later they did just that.

It got to the point where we Imps had to muster up and form another OPS at the center in the hopes of pushing them back.

It was at this point that I left the event. Being one of the few Imp healers there trying to keep more than 24 players alive (completely healed was out of the question) left me drained. So I have no idea if the Imps mustered their forces and won back control or if the Repubs finally pushed to the Imp base.

I guess my point is that when things go right on Ilum ... things go right. In just over an hour's time I earned enough valor to go up a full level ... and I am already in the valor level upper 50s. This is not something you can hope to achieve in warzones in a given day much less a given hour to 90 minutes of game time.

If I was seeing those numbers, I can only imagine what the dps guys were getting.

If the servers can pull off numbers like that every day, I would never play another warzone again.

wow today on Ilium on Basilik droid there was a time that republick was controling ilium too bad that, we are still pushed to farm that stupid WZ ... to get gear

and i was thinking about why we actuly do it ? there is no reason to farm gear? for what?

there is not a pvp , objective guild vs guild or RvR reason with any profit to do .

Does anyone else got a feeling that we just payed 50 euro to play 90% of pvp time a huttball ?

and nothing else?

I write this topic coz i got feeling that i just spend 50euro to buy a game what provides only 1 warzone... and if i knew it before i wouldn't buy it .

I play all 3 warzones and the game is set in a time of (tentative) peace.

I get all three Warzones. But then, it was only blatantly obvious before launch that Imperials would outnumber republic by a stupid amount, especially early, making the decision easy. Yes, I want to play all the classes at some point, but I can wait until things balance out a bit numerically, especially since I get Voidstar regularly enough that I don't want a quest line to kill Jiradda the hutt.

and nothing else?

Real PvP'ers rolled Republic.

i actually just gave them 50$ to mainly not play at all!!!

i hit 60 valor a few days ago, and now there is absolutely nothing to do after getting my 2 dailies done

why would i stay in illum after my 30 kills/armaments? more valor does nothing for me!!!

why would i que for warfronts again after my 3 wins? absolutely nothing to spend WZ/merc coms on after 60!!!

and nothing else?

I didn't pay 50 Euro.

Anyway .... it's not their fault everyone went Empire.