Took away a big part of the game.

Trashyy

I know people enjoy different aspects of MMO's and I can respect whatever style of play one may enjoy the most. Be it raiding, PVP, casual quest play etc.

Personally my favorite element of an MMO is leveling faster than other people. I was always competitive in each WOW xpac, and had the largest launch anticipation for TOR one can imagine.

Sadly this element has been taken away from me. To add insult to injury we have the 1% fanboys to call us all whiners about being excluded from the first. Now I got over it and am still patiently waiting to play.

The bigger problem for me now is that the server my Sith Reddit guild occupies is classified as "Super Heavy". At this rate me and my wife will be in on Friday and our chances of joining our friends is not good.

Now I am not here to complain but would like to point out many of us do feel very left out. It was nice of the devs to release an estimate today but the fact still remains. I really didn't want to do this but feel it is important to bring up the fact that I did meet Daniel Rattcliffe once and we are bros. Please pass this along to the correct authorities so I can start playing tonight.

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

General release is on the 20th. Lots of new people coming in that you can out level. I'm not seeing the problem.

Too bad about the server though. You can probably still join it. I dobt they are going to stop peple from choosing a busy server

Space pandas, dude. You don't want that.

You seriously don't want that.

HEY don't insult my good buddy Darth Panda. He is a Dark Lord of the Sith and he is awesome. He has nothing to do with that WoW you talk about.

Edited by darthmazley

I know people enjoy different aspects of MMO's and I can respect whatever style of play one may enjoy the most. Be it raiding, PVP, casual quest play etc.

Personally my favorite element of an MMO is leveling faster than other people. I was always competitive in each WOW xpac, and had the largest launch anticipation for TOR one can imagine.

Sadly this element has been taken away from me. To add insult to injury we have the 1% fanboys to call us all whiners about being excluded from the first. Now I got over it and am still patiently waiting to play.

The bigger problem for me now is that the server my Sith Reddit guild occupies is classified as "Super Heavy". At this rate me and my wife will be in on Friday and our chances of joining our friends is not good.

Now I am not here to complain but would like to point out many of us do feel very left out. It was nice of the devs to release an estimate today but the fact still remains. I really didn't want to do this but feel it is important to bring up the fact that I did meet Daniel Rattcliffe once and we are bros. Please pass this along to the correct authorities so I can start playing tonight.

Thank you for your time.

You know, if you and Daniel RADCLIFFE we're actually bro's you might know how to spell his last name...

The only thing that took away your enjoyment was:

A) Your sense of entitlement.

and

B) Not pre-ordering earlier.

Thanks for your time.

The idea of treating those who paid first better does not sit right with me at all.

That said, they have the right to run their company anyway they please and we have no real rights to anything outside the basic service they offered to us, which you could say has not even started yet.

Its a good lesson for all of us, next time order on day one,, then they can roll us in by the Nano sec.

The idea of treating those who paid first better does not sit right with me at all.

That said, they have the right to run their company anyway they please and we have no real rights to anything outside the basic service they offered to us, which you could say has not even started yet.

Its a good lesson for all of us, next time order on day one,, then they can roll us in by the Nano sec.

Stolen from another thread:

When I go to McDonalds, I pay the same amount for my big mac as the guy 3 spaces in front of me in line, but he gets his burger first. *** McDonalds, y u no fair?!

Troll or oblivious ******?? TAKING ALL BETS!

Edited by Moosestick

youve never heard of first come first serve?

Edited by JogelBolla

Thank you for your time.

There will be new servers openinng all the time, including after launch. You can get your personal e-peen stoke still.

Why wouldn't it in the context of the topic? The OP wants to be first to level 50. In front of the crowd to speak. He was not the first to pre-order though... Where is the difference? I mean really?

I bet you just push past people in line at amusement parks too...

Oh wait...I forgot...logic doesn't exist when there is internetz and irrational inner voices involved...

Personally my favorite element of an MMO is leveling faster than other people.

You know. Typically I try to get hardcore players to admit the above. On PVP servers, this is the race to gank and not be ganked. PVE, it is to get the gear then afk in public areas.

But with the white hot forum that this has been lately with high school whining, I have to step back and admire your honesty.

You get 20 internets, and I wish you fast, fast leveling with a worn out spacebar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.