Bioware should stop working on PVE Crap concetrate on PVP more and release Space PVP

zisskhan

I think their is enough story in the game to keep you busy for few months.. What really needs development focus is PVP part of the Game. Bring new PVP conflict zone especially for end game and Building the PVP Space combt would be really awesome. I have level 50 char and i got easily bored with limited PVP content.. Started a new char to play another story line.. If bioware come out with some great Open PVP and Space PVP with lag removed.. It would be great. What do you guys think? Edited by zisskhan

I think they need to overhaul the space system, or add a new system(while keeping the old missions for fun/dailies/whatever) that lets you fully control your ship if they're going to do any space PvP. And despite how awesome this would be, I don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe part of an expansion if we're lucky.

Also, more warzones would be nice. Not sure what, though.

PvP is one big lag with 3x Warzones where most of time i see only Huttball, wont even mention about Illum. Make atlast 6+ Warzones, fix lags and SKILL delay ( and players will be more than happy).

Space combat looks exactly like Rebel Assault from 1993 year with better graphic. Why they dont take Star Wars Galaxy space combat system, it was perfect!. It is STAR WARS and for now i dont see any WARS in STARS.

It's all just my opinion.

Disappointed User.

Edited by xkanne

Agree ,

i bought this game for the pvp and it lacks on all fronts , they had resourses from the War team to help this game for a year and the basics are not even there ,

i am still supporting this game for a few more months but i do really think for the time this game was in development and the money spent, the ball was dropped quite a few times

btw space combat for me is like gems was in Everquest 1 , something to do when you had noghting else to do ,but a good distraction

I think their is enough story in the game to keep you busy for few months.. What really needs development focus is PVP part of the Game. Bring new PVP conflict zone especially for end game and Building the PVP Space combt would be really awesome. I have level 50 char and i got easily bored with limited PVP content.. Started a new char to play another story line.. If bioware come out with some great Open PVP and Space PVP with lag removed.. It would be great. What do you guys think?

90% of the players are pve focused players

swtor is a pve game with minigames called pvp

deal with it or leave it, bye

90% of the players are pve focused players

swtor is a pve game with minigames called pvp

deal with it or leave it, bye

No sadly that's not true. Its never true in any game more people will spend their time PVPin than PVEing in MMOs today. Maybe not Rated Games but for kicks and giggles its true.

They will contribute a lot of time to PVE but in the end it will be PVP that keeps them paying.

No sadly that's not true. Its never true in any game more people will spend their time PVPin than PVEing in MMOs today. Maybe not Rated Games but for kicks and giggles its true.

They will contribute a lot of time to PVE but in the end it will be PVP that keeps them paying.

Nothing you said was actually true and just made up on the spot. Facts are PvP is in the minority, it has always been in the minority in the MMO market. You can make all the false claims you like, but PvP is and has always been the minority in MMOs. Why the PvP centric games have all been considered bombs.

PvP players are in the minority in pretty much every mmo with the exception of pvp centric mmos. This is why I said I feel bad for ppl who bought this game for pvp. SWTOR is clearly designed to be primarily pve content and pvp was clearly tacked on at the end of the development.

I think they need to overhaul the space system, or add a new system(while keeping the old missions for fun/dailies/whatever) that lets you fully control your ship if they're going to do any space PvP. And despite how awesome this would be, I don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe part of an expansion if we're lucky.

Also, more warzones would be nice. Not sure what, though.

They did say they had something planned for Space combat, although they did not wish to unveil it just yet. Could possibly be a overhaul into free roam. Who knows if this engine can support that though.

Nothing you said was actually true and just made up on the spot. Facts are PvP is in the minority, it has always been in the minority in the MMO market. You can make all the false claims you like, but PvP is and has always been the minority in MMOs. Why the PvP centric games have all been considered bombs.

Hmm i think that it´s 50/50 . pvp is even on tv now !!!! but Even those who pvp do pve so it like 100% pve at some point in the game

I completly agree with you! Release more warzones, also invest a bunch of money on space combat pvp & advance the space mechanics too! Space dailies are a completly waste now and there are no reason to do them.. I feelit that Bioware didnt need to implement space combat in my point of view, and it was more like an additional thing. But now that they have added it, now go advance it for PvP! Also it could be a GREAT idea with pve aswell, you having to dodge rockets and so on from a boss?

I really hope they will advance the mechanics within space combat, and HOPEFULLY in the next year atleast i hope for an expansion for this.. Jesus think how many subs it would earn you guys?

By the way, people are tired of Hutball! Make an option tool to choose what map you want to play, and meanwhile you doing this add Cross-Server Warzones, why? Well when you add an option to choose whatever map there will be some maps more popular then others and soon those maps will be dead, unless cross-server pvp is beeing implemented. Also when (hopefully) they release 4v4 arenas they should add an ranking system, they should make you able to pug it but also make premades versus premades against someone around the same skillset as them in the ranking bords on all over the servers.

This game man... it has potential, lets just hope they play it smart:)

I hope a developer feels my force, and that it will direct him to my message and this post!

I think it's the other way around - Bioware should stop breaking the game just because idiots want to play CounterStrike in a Star Wars universe.

This.

There are plenty of PvP mmo's out there. This game is not one of them.

Those games bombed because players nowadays, even pvpers, want shiny items and not pvp for the sake of competition.

get off people nuts... Maybe they want to pvp in the star wars universe. Give a recommendation for that or stop hating.

Or maybe you should stop expecting some amazing pvp out of a game that was designed pretty much completely around pve content. Me personally, I think pvp in any mmo is a complete joke as its impossible to keep everything balanced and there are too many variables for it to actually be competitive despite people believing any form of mmo pvp can be competitive. In the end its just one group spamming the most OP class at the time and then moving on to the next after their class gets nerfed.