1 031 445 total healing in a BG.

Lokturk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AOE Healing + AOE Damage + Bad Players on Both Teams = Stupid Scores.

Nothing to see here folks.

Move along.

In other words, people are bad and can't focus fire the healer and instead think their AOE damage means something.

Try to focus my healer, you will get cc to dead.

They tryed to focus the healer but we didnt let him die.

This guy is on my server. He got the 1mil healing by standing in the acid pit in huttball and throwing out aoe heals on the group and single target healing himself.

I have seen and reported this several times. People stand in acid pit to spike up results for medals. Watched a Jugg BM get his 4 guard medals and the "heal pack" medals in 5 seconds doing this. 6 free medals in a few seconds, then run around and DPS to get the other 4-6 he got by the end.

Happens in organized teams, not much you can do about it.

Rest of team: 40+ kills.

Healer: 7.

If the OP was REALLY supporting his team like he stated so ina post, he would have a LOT more than just 7 kills. He prob just sat there with an enemy or two beating on him while he just kept healing himself.

Its akin to a tank standing and dps'ing a target the entire match and stating tanks neeed to have their damage nerfed because he did 400k, as a tank.

Are you playing the same game as me? Have you actually seen what TTK is like at 50? If he spent globals to help get kills, his teammates would explode. He should be more concerned with CC than damage as a healer anyways. Are his mediocre DOT's and long induction DPS casts going to help win a game and help his team survive? No, but helping peel and set up kills for the DPS will.

I have seen and reported this several times. People stand in acid pit to spike up results for medals. Watched a Jugg BM get his 4 guard medals and the "heal pack" medals in 5 seconds doing this. 6 free medals in a few seconds, then run around and DPS to get the other 4-6 he got by the end.

Happens in organized teams, not much you can do about it.

Acid and fire doesnt redirect dmg btw. Guard only affect dmg deal by OTHER PLAYERS.

Nice troll baby.

Guard

Activation: Instant

Range: 30 m

Guards the target while it remains within 15 meters. While active, the target takes 5% less damage and generates 25% less threat. In addition, 50% of all incoming damage from enemy players is transferred back to you. Requires Dark Charge.

http://www.torhead.com/ability/3OszF6F/guard

Edited by Lokturk

@OP: GJ, show me a screenshot of a good team who knows to focus and interrupt you.

1. Sages are the best healers right now. Our AOE hits EVERYONE, unlike other aoe heals that only hit a few targets.
  2. Our AOE heal is bugged, is double ticks first tick; which is the largest tick. Fixed in 1.1.1
  3. Our healing buff for big heals on HOT application works for two heals, not the advertised 1. meaning I can output 12k heals in just under 3 seconds. Than toss a shield on top of that. Enjoy. This is also addressed in patch 1.1.1

So keeping in mind the above and the included fixes in the next patch we will be brought down a level or two in 1.1.1. However this doesn't address the issue fully. I can easily pull 700k heals a warzone and heal in combat for 6k single heals on a crit. Can a commando or a Smuggler come close? Not really. I'm not calling for a Seer nerf but rather for commando and Smuggler to be just as good at healing.

@people calling for healer nerfs because you cannot kill a healer... your bad, if your a DPS class that has interrupts and you can't focus and kill a healer you should look at your class/spec more closely. Sure the average idiot can't kill a healer 1v1 but anyone who knows their class well can do alright vs a healer.

Is it just me or do the numbers not add up?

works out at about 1.5million damage by the other team, and about 1.8million healing by OP's team (1mill from op, .5mill from person above, and 5 other people with 50k-80k healing)

There is obviously something i must have missed for that to be the case, can anyone explain why?

It's pretty easy to fake cast a delivrance when some1 attack you (He will instant-interrupt you) then you just have to use ur healing trance to recover mana or salvation if possible... PPL see a healing spell and they interupt it ASAP. You guys should ALWAYS interupt our healing trance cause its our way to get our mana back... Plus, its 9 secs cd. (Okay we're gonna be able to full heal party members if you interupt that spell, but after 30-40secs we'll be lack of mana if u guys always interupt it...)

An impressive number either way, but this is really only possible on voidstar where the other team fails to notice the guy making the big gold circle appear.

It's possible to do 100 milions (exageration)in the capture the turret... If the 2 teams dont cap points, the game will last for ever^^

Is it just me or do the numbers not add up?

works out at about 1.5million damage by the other team, and about 1.8million healing by OP's team (1mill from op, .5mill from person above, and 5 other people with 50k-80k healing)

There is obviously something i must have missed for that to be the case, can anyone explain why?

The reason this happens is it counts overheals, just as long as if there was some amount of health missing. I.E. if someone is missing 150 hp, and you crit a 5k heal on him, you get 5k healing on the scoreboard--- not 150.

The reason this happens is it counts overheals, just as long as if there was some amount of health missing. I.E. if someone is missing 150 hp, and you crit a 5k heal on him, you get 5k healing on the scoreboard--- not 150.

fairly sure it does not; just liek if you overheal someone for a 5k crit and he only had lost 1k hp ; you will NOT get a medal; just like overdamage

well the issue is alot of people get pitted against a group of healers making them really hard to kill cause alot of them can keep themselves up and hit pretty hard none theless , does it need a nerf in pvp situations only? yes , but not in the case of pve , if anything a system should be put in place , ive got couple but would be hard to implement , the best i can think of is increase that healing debuff in pvp from (i think 30%) up to 50 or 60% , simpelest thing i can think of , since the issue is when you have a cluster group of healers out healing the dps and still able to hit relatively hard then it seems unbelievably unfair to the group with less to no healers (lets face it there are some servers especially on empire where you have so few healers in warzones) and this is a big issue ive noticed in say Alderaan Civil War and Voidstar , theyre all just finding the spot to sit at and healthemselves to death (which would be sit at middle and run to the 2nd turret they control) and with voidstar just have a couple sit at the doors and 1 big group moving around between the 2. Healers are unbeliably OP in warzones BECAUSE you get alot of them on one team and then the other team will end up with little to no healers.and that team will just sit there banging their heads against the wall because no matter how hard they try they CANNOT out dps a whole group of healers (though ive seen some dps scoundrels literally 3 shot someone (guestimated 3 shot because it wasnt even a full 2 seconds before their target drops)

At least 50% of the time, I'm the only full healer on my team. Nerf me? Gee, thanks. Guess I'll just reroll dps. And then, thanks to you, at least 50% of the warfronts I'm in won't have a healer at all. GG

Even in Voidstar as a healing Operative I'd likely never hit those kinds of totals. Nice number OP.

This is largely because the Op/Scoundrel AOE heal is much less effective than Sorc/Sage one. Also, Lokturk is a good player that plays with other good players.