1 031 445 total healing in a BG.

Lokturk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they need to nerf healing

add that to the list of nerfing dps and tanking?

healing does not need a nerf. its already nerfed by 30% in PvP. i have seen some terrible healers. ive also seen some amazingly good ones. the OP is clearly the latter; nothing to nerf here

add that to the list of nerfing dps and tanking?

healing does not need a nerf. its already nerfed by 30% in PvP. i have seen some terrible healers. ive also seen some amazingly good ones. the OP is clearly the latter; nothing to nerf here

As people become full battlemasters, and if you release rated battlegrounds, you will get the hour long unkillable fights that WoW had.

Expertise does nothing except make healers harder to kill in the long run (and kills any entry for people to PvP)

healing does not need a nerf. its already nerfed by 30% in PvP.

I am by no means saying healing needs nerfing, its perfectly fine as is. But I keep seeing this argument come up over and over and frankly its a retarded one. Healing is not "nerfed" by 30%. Its simply a check to keep the healing values logical, the base values on heal spells are designed to be high so they work in raids vs Nightmare Mode bosses and such, the 30% pvp heal reduction is merely a sanity check, not a "gimp" to healing.

By the same argument that all healers say "healing is nerfed 30%" I think "my damage is nerfed 30%" because people wear armor and that mitigates my damage. It is just not a valid point.

As people become full battlemasters, and if you release rated battlegrounds, you will get the hour long unkillable fights that WoW had.

Expertise does nothing except make healers harder to kill in the long run (and kills any entry for people to PvP)

not really, healers cannot heal if they are cc'd. focus fire and well timed cc's will kill even the best healers

Don't be stupid they don't need to nerf all healing. Maybe nerf sage healing but you nerf heals on everyone and the scoundrel who is already gimped when healing, would be pointless. Cant tell you how many times I have heard all healing needs nerfed.

Lokturk I burned you down in a Voidstar earlier today so obviously you aren't invincible.

Granted, I am a DPS sorc so we're essentially talking about the same class.

Nevertheless, anyone who isn't focusing the healers in a Voidstar (or any WZ for that matter) is simply bad... And I know some of those players you faced and that's pretty embarrassing for them I might add.

Obviously no one thought to CC or stun you when you were healing that game.

edit: Btw my sorc's name is Adderall. I'll be sure to mark you if I see you on Ilum or a warzone too ;)

Edited by NYRfan