The Smuggler Fashion Show

Melkathi

Howsabout some love for the belts?

This is a Cerean Wraidskin Belt - torhead doesn't have the adjective in front of wraidskin on any of the belts, so I don't know if these will show up at all.

Yes that tube thingy is part of the belt. I also like how the guy who's supposed to be sneaking around has bright LEDs on his belt.

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj552/tomberna/CereanWraidskinBeltfront.jpg

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj552/tomberna/CereanWraidskinBeltback.jpg

Is that an orange quality belt?

I am jealous! I have yet to get one.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howsabout some love for the belts?

This is a Cerean Wraidskin Belt - torhead doesn't have the adjective in front of wraidskin on any of the belts, so I don't know if these will show up at all.

Yes that tube thingy is part of the belt. I also like how the guy who's supposed to be sneaking around has bright LEDs on his belt.

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj552/tomberna/CereanWraidskinBeltfront.jpg

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj552/tomberna/CereanWraidskinBeltback.jpg

i would love to have that belt in a moddable version.

Edited by happysister

I got a Gunslinger's Prototype Jacket as a quest reward for Republic's Most Wanted last night. My first Orange piece of armor. I wanted to post links to images, but this forum is crashing Safari right now. I did find it on torhead, though, with an image.

Very nice.

BUT... what really "caught my eye" :) in the 1st image was the jacket! What jacket is that? Is it even "medium armor"?

Indeed, that's not actually medium armor. Unless I am mistaken it is from the "formal" social clothing set purchased in the Coruscant senate area.

I've got all orange gear except my belt which is prototype purple gear, and I have the cowbow boy look all the gunslingers crave :p But now I need to do ops to get the tionese stuff because my stuff is STILL crappy compared to other players doing HM FP's :(

You need to provide us with awesome screenshots first ;)

This one is on the list already, however this version has got a greyish colour as opposed to black.

Aspiring Knight's Vest

Front, Back, Detail

I wouldn't recommend using this vest on Hoth though. :D

There is a black version? I would prefer that over the grey. Where did you find a black version? I have a Mirialan wearing it and it's grey. And TRUE ...wearing this on Hoth would definitely give you some glass cutters.

This one is on the list already, however this version has got a greyish colour as opposed to black.

Aspiring Knight's Vest

Front, Back, Detail

I wouldn't recommend using this vest on Hoth though. :D

Thanks, added!

And yes, I for one wore a thick white fur coat on Hoth. Other people wear slave girl outfits...

There is a black version? I would prefer that over the grey. Where did you find a black version? I have a Mirialan wearing it and it's grey. And TRUE ...wearing this on Hoth would definitely give you some glass cutters.

There is a grey, a black and a brown version as far as I know.

FYI: I got The Deadeye Elite Prototype Jacket (long coat) as a reward for the first string of Balmorra bonus quests last night, so you can add that location to your list.

Thanks! Updated that info.

Electromesh Combat Headgear is bright red...

I really need to see the rest of the Corellia oranges. I can't see how this colour would work with any other outfit.

On another note: update 1.2 (which should be sometime in march?) apparently will include Medium Armor Social Gear. Looking forward to that.

I had just bought the Civilian Pilot outfit, but guess I'll be holding back to see what they are planning.

The RD-05A Spider Body Armor(Bought for 325 warzone commendations from the Smuggler PvP Vendor at Fleet/Coruscant. Also available in orange.)

this must be one I've seen on some video, it looks like recolored grey one, right? I've seen orange one, and it looked very nice. Is it hard to grind 325 coms? I didnt go pvp in this game...yet 8)

FYI: I got The Deadeye Elite Prototype Jacket (long coat) as a reward for the first string of Balmorra bonus quests last night, so you can add that location to your list.

Once I get back in game I'll get the name, but I got a random drop of this coat but in a whitish color somewhere on Balmorra. It's not the one from Taral V.

EDIT: It's called RD-05 Sniper Jacket

http://i42.tinypic.com/1avrt.jpg

Edited by viith

this must be one I've seen on some video, it looks like recolored grey one, right? I've seen orange one, and it looked very nice. Is it hard to grind 325 coms? I didnt go pvp in this game...yet 8)

325 are not too hard to get. If you even manage to win a couple of games you'll have those in no time.