The Smuggler Fashion Show

Melkathi

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, made the note that they are armormech.

Currently looking for a high level synthweaver on Space Slug to make a jacket to screenshot for this thread...

Send the schematic to an armormech by mistake, now hoping he'll send it back... either way will know if I should clear out the friendlist or not eh?

I bought this so not sure where it's from I got it pretty early on around 30ish.

RD-05B gunslinger jacket

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll245/alisonfritoandito/Screenshot_2012-01-27_20_50_27_738116.png

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll245/alisonfritoandito/Screenshot_2012-01-27_20_50_46_073165.png

after looking it up I guess an armortech made it.. I love it with the fur!

Edited by jazzllanna

I bought this so not sure where it's from I got it pretty early on around 30ish.

RD-05B gunslinger jacket

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll245/alisonfritoandito/Screenshot_2012-01-27_20_50_27_738116.png

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll245/alisonfritoandito/Screenshot_2012-01-27_20_50_46_073165.png

after looking it up I guess an armortech made it.. I love it with the fur!

Yes it is indeed Armormech. A friend of mine was showing me the stuff he could craft earlier on tonight and this was among the items.

I was running around Hoth with a fur coat. Bloody cold there and I don't understand how anyone could wear anything else on that planet :)

And of course:

Thanks!

Added to the list.

wow...lucky. XD

got another hat for you: Gunslinger's Headgear (crafted by armormech)

I think I added it to the list. And may I say that it is awesome? :)

Where does the deadeye elite prototype headgear come from? I have a similar one but different color. Would love have the color from that one.

Wish I remembered. All my headgear is either from Flashpoints or from Mission rewards. Going by the name it must be a mission reward. I would guess a Balmorra heroic... I plan to run through heroics on the various planets again to see what gives what. Will take some time though. Stupid real life thing :)

But: most Heroics give a choice among the same orange three times with three slightly different stats and slight colour variations. So if you got yours from a Heroic, this might be from the same one?

Edited by Melkathi

Where can I get The Tionese Field Tech's Hat?

Or what would take to craft these?

Tionese gear is the first tier of pve gear at level 50. You get it by turning in tionese crystals and commendations to the tionese vendor. You get the tionese commendations and crystals by doing hardmode flashpoints and normal mode operations.

There are also orange, moddable versions of it with different color schemes, available as either random world drops, or crafted items.

Is there anything in Smuggler head-wear that gives a cowboy-style gunslinger look? The closest I've seen in-thread is the Belsavis world boss drop. I'm thinking along the lines of Cad Bane, or the gunslinger in the third trailer.

Is there anything in Smuggler head-wear that gives a cowboy-style gunslinger look? The closest I've seen in-thread is the Belsavis world boss drop. I'm thinking along the lines of Cad Bane, or the gunslinger in the third trailer.

Wish I could be of more help, the only thing I could think of though is this thread here discussing cowboy-hats:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=183468

There are a lot of people who would like more headgear like that.

The Terenthium Barrage Jacket is a reward for "Trouble in Deed" on Coruscunt.

I'd be interested in hearing if there are any other known rewards for +2/+4 heroics that make them worth doing. I generally skip them as I run solo most of the time, but would definitely make the effort if it was well worth it rewarding a nice orange piece of equipment.

Thanks happysister ;)

And thanks Whiskey_Jack. I corrected the Terenthium info.

I'll be running through Coruscant heroics again at some point to check for rewards. Same ith other planets. Blasted real life.

Are you on Space Slug? we have someone with that name selling stuff on the GTN.

So does anyone have a good listing of orange boots? Right now I'm running around in the Deadeye's Prototype Jacket, and I just happen to have a pair of boots whose color matches it perfectly. The problem is, the boots aren't customizable. Naturally enough, I'd like to find a pair of boots in the right color that are customizable, but I haven't found a good resource for tracking 'em down.

So does anyone have a good listing of orange boots? Right now I'm running around in the Deadeye's Prototype Jacket, and I just happen to have a pair of boots whose color matches it perfectly. The problem is, the boots aren't customizable. Naturally enough, I'd like to find a pair of boots in the right color that are customizable, but I haven't found a good resource for tracking 'em down.

If I recall there are two orange boots per armor type on the light/dark vendors at the space station. Could try them to start. I see a lot up on the GTN as well, not sure where from.