The Smuggler Fashion Show

Melkathi

I have updated the second post in this thread with Trousers and Boots.

I have only to orange pairs of boots, so right now that category is very underpopulated.

I hope I found a way to make adequate screenshots. Let me know if they are ok.

I haven't found this jacket, but I really want to find one in this style. If anyone has an idea, let me know. :)

It's worn by the Security Key Vendor in the Republic Fleet.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/Coldin_photo/jacket.jpg

I know quite a few people want that coat. I have yet to hear of anyone finding one for players though :(

Edited by Melkathi

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anything in Smuggler head-wear that gives a cowboy-style gunslinger look? The closest I've seen in-thread is the Belsavis world boss drop. I'm thinking along the lines of Cad Bane, or the gunslinger in the third trailer.

Most of the PvP headgear follows the Stetsan style although I think most if not all have a facemask/neckerchief over the face. But I'm assuming that considering you're asking for it that is just a welcome addition...

One quick question, what gun does the OP have in the screenshots? I like the revolver style of it

You mean this one?

That's the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler.

For more info on guns check out this thread

ha...you've got two of the boots i have. and i only have three pairs of moddable ones. i'll post my screens anyways.

Added them all :) That way people can look at them whatever way they like ;)

Edited by Melkathi

I dunno if you accept requests or not, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a moddable version of the Polyplast Barrage/Battle Jacket (rewards from the Republic quest "Brotherhood" on Hoth)? I would love this jacket (looks kind of like a deep red trench coat) for my Consular's companion, Zenith! I know there's a whitish version that's at least similar, but that goes for something like 50k on my server and I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that quite yet...

I dunno if you accept requests or not, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a moddable version of the Polyplast Barrage/Battle Jacket (rewards from the Republic quest "Brotherhood" on Hoth)? I would love this jacket (looks kind of like a deep red trench coat) for my Consular's companion, Zenith! I know there's a whitish version that's at least similar, but that goes for something like 50k on my server and I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that quite yet...

Would love to do requests :)

I can't remember finding any orange version of a red trench coat though. Keeping my eyes open and maybe with some luck... I do check the GTN regulary and try to slowly redo all heroics, but not much else I can do until I get around to making a Gunslinger alt to redo all content from scratch.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i524/1202/a1/ed219dc7d807.jpg

I used to really-really love this model, it was some Coruscant reward, afair, either from a regular or HC mission. It was greeny and callled like laminoid-something-jacket (I didn't remember the exact title, sorry).

But since upgrade on stats needed badly - had to turn to RD-07A Spider Body Armor, still wearing it now on my 38. I also had Terenthium Barrage Jacket for a while, but I just hated that pink sausage with leds around my neck :D Though Terenthium one seemed to have more detailed textures.

Just for fashion purposes I got this one atm in my bag- (random)Fiber mesh quirass, lvl 25 medium:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i424/1202/73/ed181ac57928.jpg front

http://s018.radikal.ru/i510/1202/87/594a50fdbe29.jpg back

Cant even remember where it dropped and it also has poor stats, but I just really like the model and dark-red colour is also nice. Don't we have any similiar oranges? Dark red or black would just be perfect. I just got tired of mine current chest, and I REALLY hate the way my char looks in everything coat-like. Cape one could be an option, if I manage to get one, and no proper jacket will be found.

Edited by NRieh

I had a jacket on my smuggler at around Nar Shaddaa level, it looked similar to the 'Deadeye's Prototype Jacket', and had the same collar, but was in a burnt orange/reddish colour. It's the coolest jacket I've had on my smuggler. This was before I realised you could keep old gear and just mod it to be better. :(

I have no idea if it's moddable, or not but I'm praying it is. Please help me find it?!!

Thanks!

Have you found an orange for the one in your first screenshot?

Nope. If I did - I'd sure wear one. There is something orange and craftable called "laminoid battle jacket", still it has different icon. And, most likely - different model, if only torhead does not mess wiith R\E versions of same item once again here. Do we have any other trustable item base with model pics elswhere?

If only I get any good armorcrafter on my server - I'd be sure to try one out.

Can craftables be linked into chat from crew skill panel, so that one could ctrl+browse it before it is crafted, I wonder (just didn't try and didn't need this untill now)?

Nope. If I did - I'd sure wear one. There is something orange and craftable called "laminoid battle jacket", still it has different icon. And, most likely - different model, if only torhead does not mess wiith R\E versions of same item once again here. Do we have any other trustable item base with model pics elswhere?

If only I get any good armorcrafter on my server - I'd be sure to try one out.

Can craftables be linked into chat from crew skill panel, so that one could ctrl+browse it before it is crafted, I wonder (just didn't try and didn't need this untill now)?

1)

Laminoid Battle Jacket is actually in the list in this thread. Check the original post. It is not what you are looking for I'm affraid.

The whole purpose of this thread is to provide some reliable data on orange clothing for smugglers with screenshots.

2)

You can link items from the crafting menu, yes. What you cannot do is preview based on the schematic item. It has to have been learned by someone with the crafting skill then they can open the crew window, click the skill, find the item in the list and top right where the icon for the item will show up, link that normaly.

Which server are you on? I am on Space Slug and have a friend who is armorcrafting for me.

Laminoid Battle Jacket is actually in the list in this thread. Check the original post. It is not what you are looking for I'm affraid.

Yes, Now I see it ssems to share model with Terenthium Barrage Jacket. Yet-another-sausage around the neck.:(

Yet, I was pretty sure that when I read init post for the first time, it stated something like "no one knows for certain what model it shares"...Might missread something, still. Thanks for the thread anyway. May be will have something to add later, after checking wether all of my gloves\boots were mentioned.

Also, don't you think it could be useful to add some "wanted in orange" section, where nice outfits may be shown, so that (possibly) someone may use those and\or give a hint about same-model modables?

Yet, I was pretty sure that when I read init post for the first time, it stated something like "no one knows for certain what model it shares"...Might missread something, still. Thanks for the thread anyway. May be will have something to add later, after checking wether all of my gloves\boots were mentioned.

You may be right. I had a note like that on somepiece of armour because people had been confused and had confused me even more with torhead and the imperial versions :)

Also, don't you think it could be useful to add some "wanted in orange" section, where nice outfits may be shown, so that (possibly) someone may use those and\or give a hint about same-model modables?

that's a nice idea actually. I so should have reserved more posts at the start...

Will see if I can fit it in.

There are so many trousers I still need to add.

Hm, I see you have the Deadeye/Gunslinger Elite Prototype Jacket (which is from the Balmorra bonus missions, as is all of the Deadeye/Gunslinger Elite gear btw) but I don't see the white one.

http://i.imgur.com/g1Bzw.jpg

Scoundrel Medic's Maelstrom Jacket - Drops from the last boss of Taral V. Has a lot of clipping issues with belts and blasters, unfortunately.

Hi!

This looks like a sweet thread to ask for help in this matter...

I've recently been searching everyone where for the jacket in the linked image. Be it a green, blue, or orange - But I just can't seem to find it anywhere! This is the Smuggler trainer on Carrick station.

I would -love- that chestpiece :) If anyone knows where to get it, let me know?

Please and thanks!

Links

Hi!

This looks like a sweet thread to ask for help in this matter...

I've recently been searching everyone where for the jacket in the linked image. Be it a green, blue, or orange - But I just can't seem to find it anywhere! This is the Smuggler trainer on Carrick station.

I would -love- that chestpiece :) If anyone knows where to get it, let me know?

Please and thanks!

Links

I have yet to see an orange version of that jacket but you are not the only person looking for it.

What we have so far is the Rugged Smuggling Jacket, which is only missing the thick collar. The collar instead can be found on the Terenthium Barrage Jacket.

So I think you'll have to make due with part of the look only until someone finds the real thing.

Howsabout some love for the belts?

This is a Cerean Wraidskin Belt - torhead doesn't have the adjective in front of wraidskin on any of the belts, so I don't know if these will show up at all.

Yes that tube thingy is part of the belt. I also like how the guy who's supposed to be sneaking around has bright LEDs on his belt.

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj552/tomberna/CereanWraidskinBeltfront.jpg

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj552/tomberna/CereanWraidskinBeltback.jpg