Bought my First Champion Bag

Tovenar

might be wrong, & hate to burst your bubble if I am not, but fairly sure you can only have 1 at any one time. Best I thought pre 50 was to cap the commendations at 1000 & have 1 bag bought? Sucks I know, especially given the random element, but it is what it is. Please someone tell me I am wrong.

Really would like Bioware to raise the commendation cap, not sure what harm it is preventing (is farming low level bracker for commendations worse for the PVP game than entering the 50 bracket unprepared and being stomped each time?)

The bought bag is unique. Same with battlemaster bags. can only buy one before valor 60.

A higher commendation limit would just make people hog points and save them until level 50 instead of buying pvp heals, pvp adrenals and pvp equipment on their way up to 50.

Bad enough as it is when people think they *have* to grind 1000/1000 and a 200/200 bag before they hit 50.

I would not mind, however, if you could that non-warzone-commendation-type (mercenary commendations?) from open world pvp in ilum - as the description indicate, instead of buying them for a bad ratio for commendations you get from warzones (warzone commendations?).

Edited by Xenon-se

Wait! Could I store 1 in my ships hold, have 1 in my bags, and have 5 in commendation form. Hmmmm!

Unique flag stops you from doing this, max bags is 6 (5 in commendation form 1 in your inventory)...I agree they should remove the unique flag though so you don't feel like you are wasting commendations if you level through pvp and hit the cap pre-50.

Wait! Could I store 1 in my ships hold, have 1 in my bags, and have 5 in commendation form. Hmmmm!

No. Unique means you can only have one in your possession. Doesn't matter if it's in your bags, cargo hold, mailbox or on the GTN.

Im only 35.

I hope to have 15 saved up by the time I hit 50. Hope I get a few things I need!

i'm sorry to tell you that they are unique, and while 1-49 pvp is fun you can have just one of them, you can collect them with daily quests when pvp will be a torture

Another thing I am wondering. Whats the champoinpart rate from those bags? Just got to 50 and 5 bags sofar with 0 parts. Read there was a 1/3 ratio something. Has it been nerfed in the 1.1 patch along with more expensive PvP gear? Or am I just unlucky :)

I am openng the bags in the wz raidgroup as I heard you got a bonus from opening them there. Could anyone confirm this please?

Cheers.

I don't undestand this. Are you guys talking about the champion bag or the battlemaster bag? Cause sure as hell I can have however many in my inventory. I'm probably thinking of something else but are we talking about the bags that cost 200 MC / 200 WC ???

You can have as many as you like. Perhaps you are talking about higher tier bags I have yet to see?

Asked a friend and he also can have any number of bags.

Have already heard people talking about this but never really knew what bag was in question.

Please clarify the name of the bag. What's the exact name of the bag? Yeah, prolly you are talking about some other bag.

Edited by Kyanzes

Another thing I am wondering. Whats the champoinpart rate from those bags? Just got to 50 and 5 bags sofar with 0 parts. Read there was a 1/3 ratio something. Has it been nerfed in the 1.1 patch along with more expensive PvP gear? Or am I just unlucky :)

I am openng the bags in the wz raidgroup as I heard you got a bonus from opening them there. Could anyone confirm this please?

Cheers.

You are a little unlucky, but I have seen the drop rate to be closer to 1/5 bags, and even that may be little high.

The bought bag is unique. Same with battlemaster bags. can only buy one before valor 60.

A higher commendation limit would just make people hog points and save them until level 50 instead of buying pvp heals, pvp adrenals and pvp equipment on their way up to 50.

Bad enough as it is when people think they *have* to grind 1000/1000 and a 200/200 bag before they hit 50.

I would not mind, however, if you could that non-warzone-commendation-type (mercenary commendations?) from open world pvp in ilum - as the description indicate, instead of buying them for a bad ratio for commendations you get from warzones (warzone commendations?).

lol nothing will stop me from buying pvp adrenals.