Continuos CC

LordSatoh

Yeah, but there's still the issue of casting one CC into another, so that the resolve bar doesn't even start to fall and even if it does all you need is 2 jugs/guardians to screw it all up, as they can still grip you to hell and hold you griped/held for almost all duration and then push you knocking you down, so once you get up your resolve is gone. We did it to people on purpose. Just to piss them off :D.

Regards,

Kalantris

I agree, CC is a bain in this game.

Too many classes have too much, some classes have almost none. It's pathetic.

You basically get chain-stunned anytime you're targeted by more than 2 enemies anyway. Resolve might as well not exist.

I don't care about what fancy implications or mechanics the system has. It is failing to prevent chain CCs and that's why it was introduced in the first place.

Edited by Dee-Jay

To be honest I tell my team to stun when I'm grabbing doors on voidstar, they seem to forget they can do it mid fight. One person told me it doesn't work so when that person was planting I made sure they saw me flash grenade a guy then kick him in the nuts when he was out, leaving plenty of time to run away as the bomb was planted.

Resolve bar is a massive joke. CC breaker should have a 15 second cooldown.

Atleast then PvP would be better.2 m in a match is forecer while beein chain cc.

Guess the devs never played PvP and actually tried it out.Sounded nice before the game was out but..........

Untrue statement. Please rewrite and try again.

Sort of.

People aren't being chain stunned, rather in most cases they are being chain snared (which is just as bad in huttball). Snare ignores resolve, and for some reason a lot of abilities that actually do disable (ex: force choke, smuggler nut kick) are classed as 100% snares.

Edited by DwokImmortal

Untrue statement. Please rewrite and try again.

ehrm, no. It is not untrue. Funny I know as I am in the recieving end. And no - its not just snares.

Resolve bugs all the time. And funny how I am not the only one experiencing it.

CC means nothing for heavy armor classes. For light armor classes is one CC in wz sure death.

Yeah ok try it. Doesnt matter how much armour you have when you are chain stunned. What you get now is 3-4 people chainstunning one target and taking them down in seconds. No one stands up to that.

Fix the ability delay, fix resolve bars to be affected by all forms of cc (not just stuns), and give the freedom ability an extra effect = also immune to further cc for a few seconds.

Really enjoy getting chain cc'd while carrying the ball in huttball, reaching a full resolve bar and then get force pushed into a fire to get stunned again while in the fire. Poof, crispy critter.