This is what someone who knows how to play Mara can do in WZ sub 50

Crylor

it's hard to know how relevant the data is in a sub 50 warzone... could be filled with level 12 n00bs... you dying zero times doesn't help lend credability. in the future, post two screens, one of your team and one of the other.

i know marauders can dish out great damage in warzones. seen it plenty.

it's hard to know how relevant the data is in a sub 50 warzone... could be filled with level 12 n00bs... you dying zero times doesn't help lend credability. in the future, post two screens, one of your team and one of the other.

i know marauders can dish out great damage in warzones. seen it plenty.

That post was of both teams. It was a huttball of Sith v Sith.

I see (other I hope too) Rage spec as irelevant noob spec.

Spamming big useless aoe crits doesn't take skill so your damage done is also useless.

Go play a real spec!

Also had fun killing levels 10-15 as a 40+? :D Pathetic.

Edited by Deviltreh

I see (other I hope too) Rage spec as irelevant noob spec.

Spamming big useless aoe crits doesn't take skill so your damage done is also useless.

Go play a real spec!

Also had fun killing levels 10-15 as a 40+? :D Pathetic.

I know what Anakin felt like killing all those Younglings.

Since the next highest person was in the 170k range, then you are less than 2x the next highest person. Still extremely awesome, btw. Grats on that, I cant seem to get past 200k, but I''m Anni specc'd.

I'm carnage specced lvl 44 and if I only focus on doing damage instead of trying to help win the game then I can break 200k with a decent team.

Rage is unstoppable against targets without expertise or mitigation. Lower levels tend not to mitigate too often and have 0 expertise, thus allowing the spec to dominate. Unfortunately, level 50 becomes a mitigating, kiting, frustrating knockback fest where your smashes hit for significantly less or miss completely due to animation lag or a last second knockback.

Rage is unstoppable against targets without expertise or mitigation. Lower levels tend not to mitigate too often and have 0 expertise, thus allowing the spec to dominate. Unfortunately, level 50 becomes a mitigating, kiting, frustrating knockback fest where your smashes hit for significantly less or miss completely due to animation lag or a last second knockback.

I disagree. 50 may be a bit tougher (if you want easy mode, play a tracer rocket-spamming BH), but you can still put up quality numbers as a Rage spec Marauder.

I still don't understand why the kiddies have to bash people on these boards every chance they get. The guy posted showing that a Marauder can put up good numbers and survive in a Warzone, which goes directly against the whiners about the class being broken, us having no survivability, etc. Why not tip your hat and salute the guy, rather than immediately attempt to discredit everything by saying it was against lvl 12s and/or saying he didn't try to win? Oh yea, because this is the internet, and that's how kids operate.

I had hoped the crowd in SWTOR would be a bit more mature than the WoW kiddies, but I was sadly mistaken.

Edited by PenoNation

I've had zero deaths before without having a pocket healer. Newsflash: some healers actually heal in Warzones.

I believe this was more the case in my situation. I didn't have a healer following me around. I was just smart about what I was doing. I will say that when ever I ran past a healer to kill someone I was healed a little but not so much or so often that I had a pocket healer.

And yes the sad fact is that in order for Mara to do well or any class really, your probably going to ignore the objectives. But to suggest that we failed because I wasn't always where ball was is a FAIL comment. In fact, one could argue that we should win because most of thier team died at my hands very often, presenting less of a defense our ball carrier was up against.

Congratulations. You had 4 healers on your team, and they had 1. News flash, it's easy to get high damage and no deaths when you have much more effective healing. Damage numbers, especially in an AOE build, show absolutely nothing about a classes effectiveness.

Again, everyone on these forums knows that Warrior damage is fine, aside from being melee. The complaint from warrior players revolves around the utility of the classes, of which they have very little of.

Give juggs cloak of pain, and give marauders force push, and guard.

This is my Rage spec Mara, level 44 Huttball:

302,000 DMG (3x the damage of the next highest person)

46 Kills

0 Deaths

If you check the image out youll probably need to click the magnifying glass.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/maradmgv.jpg/

Not to steal your thunder, but the next-highest person in damage was approximately 170k. 302k =/= 3x(170k). It isn't anywhere near three-times that, but is instead closing in on double that value.

Congratulations. You had 4 healers on your team, and they had 1. News flash, it's easy to get high damage and no deaths when you have much more effective healing. Damage numbers, especially in an AOE build, show absolutely nothing about a classes effectiveness.

Again, everyone on these forums knows that Warrior damage is fine, aside from being melee. The complaint from warrior players revolves around the utility of the classes, of which they have very little of.

Give juggs cloak of pain, and give marauders force push, and guard.

I want to shake your hand sir.

This man is 100% accurate.