How can you not run SWTOR on max?

wolfsheadbane

Age of conans graphics are still exceptionally good to this day and now has Dirext X 11 it's hardware issues on their end but people are too stupid to get that lol

It has nothing to do with stupidity. It has everything to do with Priorities. My priorities are my family FIRST, and my gaming WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY down the list, at last.

When you have a mortgage, car payment, car insurance, homeowners insurance, health insurance, life insurance, gas, electric, water, phone, cable, internet, food, clothing, furniture etc to pay for... a gaming computer is not high on your list of priorities.

My computer runs decently, sure it's a tad dated but it handles what I need it to do. Unlike some (looks at you) I have responsibilities that preclude living a care free frivolous lifestyle. I'm an adult, and as an adult, I manage my priorities in their order of precedence and need.

Some day, when you shoulder the adult burden of responsibilities you will learn this. One hopes when that happens you will put your families needs first, before your own wants.

Have a nice day. Cupcake.

~Saitada

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need an excuse. I have a reason. My 4 year old computer runs this game on max. ;)

Yeah, I built mine and my wife's rig for Vanguards launch. We are still using them with only an upgraded video card and they both run this game fine.

oh my god this made me LOL hard!

also for all of you people saying blahblah bigger priorities blahblah i am 20 have 2 children don't work neither does my partner live at home with my parents and still managed to buy a machine that cost 2500$ if you are the age of 13-16 then i understand but even then i don't see why your parents woudn't get you a machine that wasn't from 1720 for christmas or something

You should screen shot this post and show it to your children when they turn twenty. They will love you and your wife.

It has nothing to do with stupidity. It has everything to do with Priorities. My priorities are my family FIRST, and my gaming WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY down the list, at last.

When you have a mortgage, car payment, car insurance, homeowners insurance, health insurance, life insurance, gas, electric, water, phone, cable, internet, food, clothing, furniture etc to pay for... a gaming computer is not high on your list of priorities.

My computer runs decently, sure it's a tad dated but it handles what I need it to do. Unlike some (looks at you) I have responsibilities that preclude living a care free frivolous lifestyle. I'm an adult, and as an adult, I manage my priorities in their order of precedence and need.

Some day, when you shoulder the adult burden of responsibilities you will learn this. One hopes when that happens you will put your families needs first, before your own wants.

~Saitada

+1 for a hard working person who has their priorities straight...

I happen to be a software developer so having an update machine is a high priority and a tax write off for me, perk of the job :p I'm also not married and don't have any kids so that helps a LOT.

If your priorities don't change after you have kids; then you're an ******e, plain and simple.

My laptop (yes laptop) can run EVE Online at medium-high settings (of course my FPS drops to **** when I'm in Jita, but w/e) and I got my laptop for just over $800 a year and a half ago. However, I understand that not everyone has money to blow on laptops.

Weren't you the guy bragging earlier about being on welfare, living at home with his parents? LOL...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

lol difference between welfare and the baby bonus we get in australia regardless if you are rich or not LOL people and the reason i am at home with my parents is because they want us to be there with them , also its easier as most people my age are studying , like i was couple months ago before i finished my diploma of digital screen and media you assume too much

Anyone think my HP TouchSmart 300 can run this on Low? If this helps it can run Wow on Medium everything... no Lag

depends you might get lucky and not have any hardware issues and run medium fine just update all your drivers before playing if you know what graphics card you are using

~Saitada

It does have to do with people's stupidity my 5 year old computer i got made for cheap back in the day could run this on medium no problem so i don't know what you are on about obviously you don't manage your priorities very well if you can afford 15 a month and 59 for the game ontop of that

It does have to do with people's stupidity my 5 year old computer i got made for cheap back in the day could run this on medium no problem so i don't know what you are on about obviously you don't manage your priorities very well if you can afford 15 a month and 59 for the game ontop of that

You are so full of ****!

Hes got a life. You can't relate. Don't be mad, bro.

You have no idea what it's like to balance their budget or what their budget is... Everyone needs to kick back and relax a little and $15 a month is pretty damned cheap... It would probably cost them 5 times that just to go to the movies with the family... let alone eat dinner out.

You are being extremely disrespectful; seriously.

You have no idea what it's like to balance their budget or what their budget is... Everyone needs to kick back and relax a little and $15 a month is pretty damned cheap... It would probably cost them 5 times that just to go to the movies with the family... let alone eat dinner out.

You are being extremely disrespectful; seriously.

man you are in the wrong place if you are looking for respect on the internet..............

I do manage my priorities VERY well. Buying a gaming computer isn't one of them. Taking care of my family is. Buying a game to play in my evenings and footing a $15.00 a month bill isn't denting my priorities. It's called managing your income. My income is in excess of my bills. This means I can pay my bills, put some money away for a rainy day, AND enjoy some recreational activities.

Sorry cupcake but nice try. You simply failed at it. Much like you in my opinion, are failing at life.

When you are responsible for over $5500.00 a month in bills like I am, then I think you will have the right to say something about my priorities. Until then, I am afraid it's obvious to everyone that YOUR priorities, with 2 children.. are skewed.

~Saitada

My desktop was a solid $600 and according to systemrequirmentslab my CPU and video card both are not good enough to play the game.

That computer isn't that old either, probably 4ish years. If I am extremely lucky I will be able to run the game on low with decent FPS when i buy a new video card.

Edited by ipingthepong