Sorc in PvP

Halofax

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

plethora of heals? lol... DPS spec has 2.. long cast 2.5 sec big heal.. and short cast 1.5 sec small heal... the small one only crits for 2-2.5k heal @ 50 with gear.. so unless you are fighting a heal spec you should have no problem... but a heal spec SHOULD be a pain to kill..lol

^This.

Oke so i am dps sorc would someone care to explain to me how my basic healing can actually help me in combat.....

Anyway dps classes that i run into, i don't have time to heal myself for that little amount it does if not specced. Sure it comes in handy when i am low on health after i had a fight with someone during a wz where it does not always goes strait back to not being in combat. But other then that, my heals as a dps'er are completely useless. The only time i would do this if and when someone starts fighting me and i can see that the dps he is putting out is so ridiculously low (we all know the people we see them everyday in pug groups that are so low on dps and healing you always wonder what they were doing) i put my bubble up and start healing myself since by the time he comes thru my bubble, his dps is so low i can still defeat him. While i am fighting someone that really puts out the damage i can pop my bubble only to see it go poof 1 or maybe 2 seconds later.

If your fighting a sorc that is dps specced and you cannot kill it because he is healing... Sorry m8 then your doing something horribly wrong, that bubble everybody seems to hate so much once its down any good dps classes specced player will tell you the exact same thing a sorc goes down like a sack of ****.

Sure enough a sorc that is healer specced can be bloody hard to kill but they can not near enough put out the same amount of dps as a dps sorc. You know which classes i tend to go after in a warzone.... yeah sorcs, why because they die fast and leave my opposing team with less dps for a few seconds and allow me to quickly dive on someone else.

:) he obviously knows nothing about the class he's bashing... kinda how i used to hate rocket spec BH/trooped until i interrupted the rocket once... it was like an epiphany.. i L2P'd.. lol

Not sure why you quoted me, the pro who posted that Sorc's have over 9000 heal abilities as DPS spec was wrong, I was simply stating the obvious and the true?

Oke so i am dps sorc would someone care to explain to me how my basic healing can actually help me in combat.....

Anyway dps classes that i run into, i don't have time to heal myself for that little amount it does if not specced. Sure it comes in handy when i am low on health after i had a fight with someone during a wz where it does not always goes strait back to not being in combat. But other then that, my heals as a dps'er are completely useless. The only time i would do this if and when someone starts fighting me and i can see that the dps he is putting out is so ridiculously low (we all know the people we see them everyday in pug groups that are so low on dps and healing you always wonder what they were doing) i put my bubble up and start healing myself since by the time he comes thru my bubble, his dps is so low i can still defeat him. While i am fighting someone that really puts out the damage i can pop my bubble only to see it go poof 1 or maybe 2 seconds later.

If your fighting a sorc that is dps specced and you cannot kill it because he is healing... Sorry m8 then your doing something horribly wrong, that bubble everybody seems to hate so much once its down any good dps classes specced player will tell you the exact same thing a sorc goes down like a sack of ****.

Sure enough a sorc that is healer specced can be bloody hard to kill but they can not near enough put out the same amount of dps as a dps sorc. You know which classes i tend to go after in a warzone.... yeah sorcs, why because they die fast and leave my opposing team with less dps for a few seconds and allow me to quickly dive on someone else.

exactly.. any good op/scoundral or assassin/shadow will destroy an equally geared sorc/sage.. jugs and marauders are a pain for a sorc but if kited properly can kill somewhat easily. but people don't want challenges.. they just want to spam 1-3 buttons and destroy people.

I have no problems killing Sorcs on my KC or Inf Specced shadow. What I don't like though is this:

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

It's irritating as hell, it's like these bads don't know they have other abilities, every time one of these cretins get's a kill on me, I feel I'm a worse player for letting it happen lol, I do find it hilarous though, when I'm putting a beat down on one of these Force Lighting spammers and they try and face tank me while still spamming it.

Mercs, now they ARE hard to kill.

I have no problems killing Sorcs on my KC or Inf Specced shadow. What I don't like though is this:

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

It's irritating as hell, it's like these bads don't know they have other abilities, every time one of these cretins get's a kill on me, I feel I'm a worse player for letting it happen lol, I do find it hilarous though, when I'm putting a beat down on one of these Force Lighting spammers and they try and face tank me while still spamming it.

Honestly, if you are losing to someone who does nothing but spam Force Lightning (outsided of being focus fired, or starting a fight at very low health), they aren't the "bads".

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

Force Lighting

the lightning spam is because of madness spec.. you need to spam it to get the proc for instant cast crushing and chain lightning. but if they are just trying to sit and take your dps without knocking back, slowing, and kiting at all... well then they deserve getting bashed into the ground.. lol

Edited by crustie

The problem is Sorc/Sage has ALL THE BEST KITING ABILITIES and ALL THE BEST HEALS and ALL THE BEST DAMAGE.

But they also have...

THE FASTEST SPRINT

THE ONLY SHIELD THAT WORKS

DOT REMOVAL

DOTS

NUKES

STUNS

SAPS

KNOCKBACKS

PULLS

What about this is balanced?

The problem is Sorc/Sage has ALL THE BEST KITING ABILITIES and ALL THE BEST HEALS and ALL THE BEST DAMAGE.

But they also have...

THE FASTEST SPRINT

DOT REMOVAL

DOTS

NUKES

STUNS

SAPS

KNOCKBACKS

PULLS

They also have 60+ talent points apparently

I have an idea for really good pvp,

lets make the highest dps classes also healers, and make them the hardest to kill because they are the only ones who mitigate anything.

Then we will make their heals good enough to outheal anyones damage even though they are dps spec.

I agree. BH Mercs are overpowered.

Edited by Daeth

But they also have...

THE FASTEST SPRINT

DOT REMOVAL

DOTS

NUKES

STUNS

SAPS

KNOCKBACKS

PULLS

Troll on my friend..Troll on.

You know what the biggest issue with sorcerers/sages is? The quantity..

Alone one of them is not really that OP. However if you get 2-3 of them things will get owned. And there are a lot of them around. This leads to a lot of people feeling they are OP. It's not the class it's the populace.

It's the same thing with mercenaries/commandos.

You all have no idea what your talking about. Ops are OP, BH is OP, Sorc is OP, Commando is OP, bubbles are OP heals are OP ... you guys have gone overboard on your nerf calls.

You have no idea what is OP you cant even get together on a nerf whine.... so pathetic.

Operative isnt getting nerfed as bad as people think. No one has even tested it.

The problem with sorcerors is the EXACT same problem Gabe created with Bright wizards.

Its like this is the EXACT problem with warhammer except

sage/sorc = Bright wizard

Op/scound = witch elf

QFT for War reference +1

You all have no idea what your talking about. Ops are OP, BH is OP, Sorc is OP, Commando is OP, bubbles are OP heals are OP ... you guys have gone overboard on your nerf calls.

You have no idea what is OP you cant even get together on a nerf whine.... so pathetic.

Your trolling is OP