Can we please get some non skirts?

Jayvenger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, kilts end at your knees, we're wearing straight up 50's style skirts down to our ankles. You know, before chicks were allowed to show their shins.

you do realize that in the 1950s women could wear pants and they could wear dresses that ended at the knee... i'm going to have to assume you just dont know what you're talking about or you meant the 1850s

I'm sorry, I forgot the name of them, but last night I bought a pair of orange-moddable plain, grey trousers on the GTN that were Sith Inquisitor only, level 39. Only pair I'd ever seen (and I routinely check armor a few levels above mine).

I think these are the ones: http://www.torhead.com/item/5yDc9m3/supreme-inquisitors-legwraps

:cool:

Time to show off my female body type 4 butt.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. The lack of customization in this game is shocking for something that claims to be modern. The only light pants in the galaxy seem to be the odd bit of social gear :(

I'd like to be able to a 1 handed saber as an assassin as well...

Edited by NasherUK

Well, I know of another pair of modular pants that can be had by people that's light armor. If you go to the spaceship upgrades vendor in your appropriate fleet, he sells various light armor modular pieces to you(he also sells modular belts that aren't class restricted). Just have to be willing to get your social rank up to 1, 2, or 3 as well as do a number of space missions depending on what set you'd like. :)

you do realize that in the 1950s women could wear pants and they could wear dresses that ended at the knee... i'm going to have to assume you just dont know what you're talking about or you meant the 1850s

Maybe he lived in one of those religious communes or something til last week.

I really, really hope that Synthweaving will get a Robe + Pants to craft with 1.2. Georg said that a lot of unique rewards will get schematics with the same look.

Sadly, I wouldn't bet that much money on that...What really strikes me is that we are given ONE option of a light armor set that does include pants in the design. It's not like we weren't given any, which would tend to prove the devs just don't want us to have them. No, we are given only ONE option. Why can't we just have more ?

I don't want to be that sort of wizard/mage archetype on my assassin...:(

Edited by dnoisette