Can we please get some non skirts?

Jayvenger

Well, someone else already suggested that. It would be useful if you could give any tips on how to get the Supreme Inquisitor set.

From what I've read, it's a random drop, possibly on Hoth, or you can check the GTN.

On my server I saw the boots on the Gtn, but they were asking 50k.. lol yea right. :eek:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read, it's a random drop, possibly on Hoth, or you can check the GTN.

On my server I saw the boots on the Gtn, but they were asking 50k.. lol yea right. :eek:

Paid 130 K for the chest.

150 K for the legs.

50 K for the belt.

And it's totally worth it.

Really?

You play a class who shares armor type with all the social sets and you can't find a pair of pants that fits your needs?

Maybe the armoring will never be 56, but you can stick Rakata level mods in it and maintain 4/4 set bonus and still choose the pants of your liking.

It's Robot chicken and f-18 gundum set!

Oh so true!

When the game launched I still havn't decided between Bounty Hunter of Inquisitor - but I guess I'm better off looking like a metallic maybug than a battlemech made out of linen. ;D

/edit:

Nice, that wasn't the edit button ... damn it.

Edited by Hxxr

• 2 weeks later...

Supreme Sith Inquisitor is a rare drop, meaning you almost never see it. People reported finding it on trash mobs in the Foundry Flashpoint and while fighting Talz on Hoth, the more elite the better.

I just spent all day doing both those things and never got it.

More practically, you can raise lots of money and tell other people to go grind it for you. Ironically, grinding for it yourself is a good way to get such money.

Edited by DarthCraeth

It's supposed to resemble a Hakama:

http://www.westlord.com/aikido-hakama/

This is the type of garment only worn by black belts, so it does carry prestige.

Except that the prestige is lost whena lot of other people wear the same thing. I want pants on my assassin and marauder too because the RP'er inside me (or maybe its the ninja inside me) wants something more practical then a skirt, dress, miniskirt, skort, kilt, hakamama or robe.

There are some options for medium armor via crafting but they need to add some plating on the pants. I havent gotten any patterns yet for synth light armor, and i wouldnt be surprised if there are none available. Maybe i'll just grind a few social points and get the slave girl outfit for my assassin...

• 4 weeks later...
The CE vender on the top floor of the cantina on the imperial fleet sells the dark trooper armor which is light armor but it actually looks like heavy armor. doesn't look bad with the leggings, boots and gloves with a light side robe of your choice. Edited by Darthmoriquendi

Space combat vendor on the fleet.

There are a huge number of light armour pants in TOR - just visit social vendors.

If by 'a huge number' you mean around ten... then sure. But hey, 'around ten' is not a number number. :)

Yeah, how about we all wear the same, limited selection of light armor pants? Great idea guys, no need to complain about that!

EDIT: Also, once 1.2 hits, we'll REALLY be limited. No craftable orange pants to take advantage of the demodding of raid and PvP purple gear. That will be the nail in the coffin for pants. I'm an assassin, not a wizard, sheesh.

Edited by Adriun

I agree, skirts, skirts, skirts and v few propper leggins-ish things, personally I use Imperial Pilots ones [225FC, social III] but medium armor+ guys have much bigger choice of gear.

Not to mention endgame PvP armors that IMO look idiotic... like a variation about WoW's warlock that didn't go well.

Let us have more choice!