Can we please get some non skirts?

Jayvenger

Seriously, you expect me to be this super evil Sith and you force me to either wear a skirt or some non matching piece of social leg armor? Can we Inquisitors please get some other form of leg armor? Different patterns on the same base skirt times 50 is just kinda lame. What about half skirts? You know, the butt cape attached to Ashara's starting top. No reason that graphic can't be converted into a bottom piece. Taking this design even further, a three quarters skirt would be cool as well. Covers all your legs but the very front. Even a front back (no sides) skirt would be cool.

Anyone else agree that there needs to be more variety in the Light Armor leg slot? Kinda lame when the other armor types get all sorts of different textures and designs. We get the same full skirt texture with a few different designs and colors. Stand with me my forcingly dressed like girls, brothers!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, you expect me to be this super evil Sith and you force me to either wear a skirt or some non matching piece of social leg armor? Can we Inquisitors please get some other form of leg armor? Different patterns on the same base skirt times 50 is just kinda lame. What about half skirts? You know, the butt cape attached to Ashara's starting top. No reason that graphic can't be converted into a bottom piece. Taking this design even further, a three quarters skirt would be cool as well. Covers all your legs but the very front. Even a front back (no sides) skirt would be cool.

Anyone else agree that there needs to be more variety in the Light Armor leg slot? Kinda lame when the other armor types get all sorts of different textures and designs. We get the same full skirt texture with a few different designs and colors. Stand with me my forcingly dressed like girls, brothers!

It's a kilt bro, and it's manly.

On the Fleet, there's a droid NPC that sells black colored Orange Pants you can grab if you have Social III.

I've looked at the various social pants, but they always seem so out of place with our tops. Hence the appeals for partial skirts/pants combos.

Look for the Supreme Inquisitor's Robe and the Supreme Inquisitor's Leggings. They are light armor, and they look exactly as true, quality Sith gear should look. No girly blouse on a male character, and pants to boot. It is a full-length hooded robe, open in the front, with what is basically black cargo pants. They come from a crafting pattern that is a drop off a worl boss on Hoth, I believe. If you guys manage to find any info on them, tell me. If you want to see them check out Torhead and look for the screenshots that are posted in the chat section under the item listing there.

it is a general trend with most classes. Gear gets more and more fugly as you level up. Of course, the whole light armor robes thing is cliche, and it doesn't help the fact that your starting armor set looks better than your level 50 pvp pigeon suit or the lvl 50 pve hang glider.

I am not a mean person, but I seriously propose they punish the guy who approved these armor sets.

Edited by cymboll

Remember to not wear underwear.

We did the Red Reaper again last night.. and i'm not sure why but after we killed the final boss, one of my guildies says " hey look these guys are wearing flip flops and diapers under their dresses!" Whelp sure enough and since i was the tankassin they alll turned and looked at me.... I soon logged after that one. I just felt... dirty

Edited by pheonixf

it is a general trend with most classes. Gear gets more and more fugly as you level up. Of course, the whole light armor robes thing is cliche, and it doesn't help the fact that your starting armor set looks better than your level 50 pvp pigeon suit or the lvl 50 pve hang glider.

I am not a mean person, but I seriously propose they punish the guy who approved these armor sets.

It's Robot chicken and f-18 gundum set!

i think it has to do with the inq being the wizardy archtype, so its technically not a skirt, but a ROBE bottom, hence why the leg stuff looks outta place. having said that, i agree some legs would be nice, and would like to extend that to the sith marauders, since after about 25-30+ thats all you get are robe bottoms/skirts. they're still a warrior and should have the greater mobility of leggings. i've been wearing the same customizable legs since about lvl 20 (am 50 now). would love to see a little more variety in the high level equipment, just as an aesthetic preferance. love the styles for the rest of the armor pieces, just not so big on the skirts

Look for the Supreme Inquisitor's Robe and the Supreme Inquisitor's Leggings. They are light armor, and they look exactly as true, quality Sith gear should look. No girly blouse on a male character, and pants to boot. It is a full-length hooded robe, open in the front, with what is basically black cargo pants. They come from a crafting pattern that is a drop off a worl boss on Hoth, I believe. If you guys manage to find any info on them, tell me. If you want to see them check out Torhead and look for the screenshots that are posted in the chat section under the item listing there.

While I do like the look of my semi armored current top, I may have to look into getting this piece. I do like the butt cape is has going on which would mask any non sweet looking leggings from MY view. That being said, the leggings (from the lone screenshot) don't look loose at all.

My suggested styles:

Half Skirt with Pants- Similar to the skirts we have now, but the material ends at your hips and exposes pants or leggings underneath. These leggings could come in a variety of textures and patterns including semi armored.

Front/Back Cloth- A pair of textured or pattern leggings with a cloth hanging in front of the groin and butt.

Butt Cape with Groin Cloth- Same as the half skirt, except the skirt stops at the outside of the behind and there is a cloth hanging in front of the groin.

Dual Tails- A small piece of cloth covers the butt then diverges into two pieces that trail down the legs.

Also, @DarthVamp: There is no such thing as a robe bottom. A robe is a single piece clothing that covers the entire body minus hands, feet and head. Though, a hood is sometimes included and covers the head as well. What we get are most assuredly skirts.

Edit: Style number three would be what the Supreme Inquisitor's Robe offers, but the butt cape and groin cloth would be linked to the pants, not the top.

Edited by Jayvenger

Currently wearing Imperial Dancer bottoms, pretty damn hot. The top just seems too skimpy.

Yes I'm all for pants and more bottom options.

Currently saving up for Imperial Pilot pants and trying to get social points up.

Too bad i didn't buy CE to get the imperial trooper pants.