Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

Blev

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to be sure...

choosing the flirt option at Ord Mantell doesn't cause this right??? because i end up choosing it (its not a DS flirt option because it didnt give me any DS points...)

the one that cause this is ONLY the DS flirt option after the brother thing part of the game....

is that right???

and is there any problem if a chose to finish nar shadaa before taris??? i ask this because i want to get to the bugged point of her romance path as soon as possible to see if i did everything right and then the romance is ok for me to go.

Edited by abelweltall

I don't know... I can't help but wonder if this is intentional. That flirt option is dark side for a reason, your character making advances at that point in the story is really inappropriate considering the things going on at the moment. Remember that Kira is light side, and is very much anti-sith anti-dark side. So maybe 'dark side flirt = bad?'

I skipped the dark side flirt option and the romance is progressing just fine.

Well crap, that explains why I haven't been able to talk to her once since the first time. I am now level 36, pretty sure I screwed myself on the story... bah. Why did I have to pick the DS flirt option! lol Oh well, not much can be done about it I suppose.

Had the exact same thought process after I read this thread (just that I'm level 33). Since then I have contacted support, but they probably have a lot of tickets so I don't know when to expect a fix, or even a response. Hopefully this will get a hight priority since this is a pretty huge bug (imo).

Since I've already put so many hours into my Knight I'm not gonna start that class again. Hopefully we'll be able to do all of the conversations, no matter where we are in the main story.

Ok here's where I'm at atm.

I took the first DS flirt after the asteroid mission. I then went to meet the council on Tython and backed her up. Got a second cutscene at the intercom following this mission, chose the 2nd flirt option and finished the quest.

Is this consistent behaviour for the bug?

I just got a reply to my ticket I sent, but it didn't say anything that was actually helpful or informative. Just some stuff about how it's been forwarded to the proper department and be sure to check future patch notes as they can provide no details on the issue atm. Probably just a cut and paste job.

Ok here's where I'm at atm.

I took the first DS flirt after the asteroid mission. I then went to meet the council on Tython and backed her up. Got a second cutscene at the intercom following this mission, chose the 2nd flirt option and finished the quest.

Is this consistent behaviour for the bug?

Did you recieve more quests markers to talk to her following that last conversation?

Then it's bugged for you yes. After the last convo more should pop right afterwards depending on how high you have affection with her. Anything over 1000 would probably trigger at least one to pop.

Great, even if they couldn't fix the bug the least they could have done was put up a warning about it without people having to come read spoilers to keep the thing unbugged.

I'm on Nar Shaddaa right now and I'm getting a notification that Kira wants to talk to me on the ship, but when I go there I've got nothing.

I've tried to avoid some of the spoilers in this thread for obvious reasons, but I know there's a Dark Side flirt I need to avoid. At Nar Shaddaa, have I gotten to it yet? I don't recall a dark side flirt with her yet, but I'd rather be sure.

No you're not to that point yet. It happens after the Nar Shaddaa plotline. You then go on a short mission to a mining facility, the bugged convo follows after that is complete. Just DON'T choose the dark side flirt during that convo and you're good to go.

Here's how far I got:

Finished mining facility, DID NOT choose flirt option, and conversations continued as normal.

HOWEVER

After the kiss and Kira says "To Be Continued" I have not unlocked any more conversations, despite significantly increasing her affection. Is it still bugged, or do I have to advance further in the story?

Had this /bugged in game and got a response from the Protocol droid dealy today - basically, it said the development team is aware of the issue and are going to attempt to fix it in a future patch (yea, I know, probably what everyone was expecting it to say). Edited by Blev

Had this /bugged in game and got a response from the Protocol droid dealy today - basically, it said the development team is aware of the issue and are going to attempt to fix it in a future patch (yea, I know, probably what everyone was expecting it to say).

Iv always wanted to smash a protocol droid..

Here's how far I got:

Finished mining facility, DID NOT choose flirt option, and conversations continued as normal.

HOWEVER

After the kiss and Kira says "To Be Continued" I have not unlocked any more conversations, despite significantly increasing her affection. Is it still bugged, or do I have to advance further in the story?

Sounds like you are fine. Enjoy! I cant get that far but likely (i would assume) its waiting not for affection but for plot to be moved along.

Edited by Tempests_Wrath