Hide Hood Option!!

Berronaxftw

yeh we have the option to hide our Head Gear and i thought yay i can see my chars hair then i get a peice of armor with a hood... LAME i wana be able to either hide/put down the hood cos i like to see my chars hair :p Edited by Berronaxftw

Definately need this feature in game, the other night I went to kiss Kira and it completely hid my character's face as the hood was up, so I pressed escape and then realised I hadn't kept any clothes that didn't have a hood.

Ended up buying a moddable smuggler's top on Nar Shaddaa and fitting it with the mods from my jedi robes but we really need a hood down option.

yeh we have the option to hide our Head Gear and i thought yay i can see my chars hair then i get a peice of armor with a hood... LAME i wana be able to either hide/put down the hood cos i like to see my chars hair :p

/agree plus hide shoulders armor option too.

I would agree with this for the people who want it.

But, personally...

I also want a DON'T hide hood option too lol. I hate how when you put on any helmet or mask the hood disappears. I want my inquisitor to be wearing a mask AND a hood, like Revan or someone.

Edited by AeonWeapon

I would agree with this for the people who want it.

But, personally...

I also want a DON'T hide hood option too lol. I hate how when you put on any helmet or mask the hood disappears. I want my inquisitor to be wearing a mask AND a hood, like Revan or someone.

I completely agree. All over the website and the advertisments we see a Sith Sorcerer with his hood up and a mask on. I pretty much chose Inquisitor over Warrior just so I could look like that. And then... no.

That said, I heard that in beta the hoods went over the headpieces but they removed it because you could see the helmets through the hood.

/signed.

too me its wierd how the sith get less robes with the hood up and the jedi get more... other way round???

anyway, it would be really cool. if they had the time they coud even animate you putting your hood up and down for extra niftyness

yeh we have the option to hide our Head Gear and i thought yay i can see my chars hair then i get a peice of armor with a hood... LAME i wana be able to either hide/put down the hood cos i like to see my chars hair :p

100% agree there should be another toggle for hiding/showing hoods.

I completely agree. All over the website and the advertisments we see a Sith Sorcerer with his hood up and a mask on. I pretty much chose Inquisitor over Warrior just so I could look like that. And then... no.

That said, I heard that in beta the hoods went over the headpieces but they removed it because you could see the helmets through the hood.

See, this infuriates me as a fellow 3D artist. I like the game so props to BW for most of it, but things like this get me angry. Why set the hood as invisible when you can just move the vertices of the hood back a little to hide the helmet clipping through?

PLUS there are tones of other clipping issues in the game and those havn't been assessed so why did they choose to remove hoods to fix this one yet not change an others? Bit annoying.

• 2 weeks later...