Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Have you seen a major drop-off in players on your server?

Jornas

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, and was actually commenting on how filled some of the planets are (my PC is a PoS, and people make me lag). The higher end of the curve has seen a drop off (less people on Voss, as an example) but lower level areas are jammed packed, and fleet keeps getting more populated every time I go there.

Now that we're in to the first suscribed month, I was wondering if people are seeing a huge drop-off on their servers.

I haven't seen that big a drop-off, but then again I'm on a heavily populated server.

Not much if any

Zone population has remained 60+ since I've been playing.

Edited by trublmaker

I have absolutely no data whatsoever on server population changes so speculating is pointless. Server load descriptions on the selection screen do not necessarily have any relationship to population changes, as load caps can be adjusted independently. All I can say for sure is I'm still subscribed, along with every single one of my friends and guildmates who were playing before the 20th. Edited by Trebarian

I've seen that many 50's barely log in anymore and my guild has half the active players anymore - and most are either grinding champions bags or leveling.

I have seen many newer players (or alts).

It's way to early to tell... a drop-off will be a gradual thing and not a "one day POOF" type of thing. ;)

Now that we're in to the first suscribed month, I was wondering if people are seeing a huge drop-off on their servers.

I haven't seen that big a drop-off, but then again I'm on a heavily populated server.

You'll be one of the lucky ones. Since your server is heavy everyone else on the low population servers will roll or alt on yours. This is what happens when games start to lose subscribers, a handful of servers inflate while the others deflate.

Nope, and was actually commenting on how filled some of the planets are (my PC is a PoS, and people make me lag). The higher end of the curve has seen a drop off (less people on Voss, as an example) but lower level areas are jammed packed, and fleet keeps getting more populated every time I go there.

This, lots of new players in those zones asking noob questions as well,that's a good sign.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.