Tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

ReRuined

as a vanguard I love seeing mercs. muhahaha.

trace missi <riot strike>

twitch 1s

twitch 2s

twitch 3s

twitch 4s

tracer mis <cyro grenade>

twitch 1s

twitch 2s

twitch 3s

twitch 4s

tracer mis <storm>

twitch 1s

twitch 2s

twitch 3s

twitch 4s

sometimes its more amusing to let them live angry than kill them

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the community has gotten operatives nerfed it looks like they are pushing commandos onto the nerf block next. Commandos really do need a nerf though. Ranged, self healing, insane damage not just a no cooldown spammable 3k blast (grav round), heavy armor, shield, etc. What was Bioware thinking making a tank class with all of these perks?

What is really funny is hearing commandos saying things like 2k healing is nothing or some other way to justify how op they are in not just grav round, but many ways all around.

Now that ops are getting a hard nerf, commandos probably second, I wonder who is going to be third on the nerf block or will the classes be balanced after commandos are taken down?

Edited by mandrillagon

O snap he got one instant tracer missile..

=_=

1 instant tracer missile on a 2 minute cooldown when he could have gotten more use out of it using a fusion missile, more damage out of a power shot, or gotten maybe 4k worth of heals (2 2.5 second casts) within an 8 second concussion missile(if it manages to work how it should). if they use that ability on tracer, then be glad they wasted it.

Edited by Kortobowden

Now that the community has gotten operatives nerfed it looks like they are pushing commandos onto the nerf block next. Commandos really do need a nerf though. Ranged, self healing, insane damage not just a no cooldown spammable 3k blast (grav round), heavy armor, shield, etc. What was Bioware thinking making a tank class with all of these perks?

What is really funny is hearing commandos saying things like 2k healing is nothing or some other way to justify how op they are in not just grav round, but many ways all around.

Now that ops are getting a hard nerf, commandos probably second, I wonder who is going to be third on the nerf block or will the classes be balanced after commandos are taken down?

Liar.

Self healing, well like sorcs. Damage? like sorcs or less. 3k with expertise or adrenal?

Shield? ehm you probably on high, coz shields only for tank classes. And ffs, comm/merc can deal good damage instead of mobility and now you want nerfed damage.

as a vanguard I love seeing mercs. muhahaha.

twitch 1s

twitch 2s

twitch 3s

twitch 4s

tracer mis <cyro grenade>

twitch 1s

twitch 2s

twitch 3s

twitch 4s

tracer mis <storm>

twitch 1s

twitch 2s

twitch 3s

twitch 4s

sometimes its more amusing to let them live angry than kill them

this guy know his ****

mercs are fun as hell to kill when you're a vanguard

you've clearly never played merc.

If you can't deal with Tracer spam, you suck.

If all you use is Tracer spam, you suck.

Tracer Missile isn't the problem, these two groups of players are.

QFT

I can't believe people actually watch that video and still think that tracer missile is OP. Not only does the Merc completely outgear virtually everyone he comes across, he is also rescued by his team mates numerous times.

Show me a 1v1 with any decent player against a tracer missle spammer, and I'll show you a dead merc.

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

SILENCED

OMG RUN IN CIRCLES FOR 4 SECONDS

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE TRACER MISSILE

Seriously, how does 1 class get away with being 1 Button Champions, but every other needs 3-4 bars of abilities to be effective?

Made me lol.

Although this is what a Sage/Sorc sees:

Tracer Mi - Interrupt

Stands around for a few seconds

Tracer Mi - Stun

Stands around helpless for a few more seconds

Tracer Mi - Knockback

Derp

Tracer Mi - LoS

Dead or really pissed off and determined

Tracer Mi - Interrupt again

Although knocking them out of the sky from their Death from Above is perhaps more fun because it's so unexpected. They just see a juicy bunch of players standing next to each other that they're too busy to notice the Sage/Sorc standing a few feet away waiting to pop them outta the sky.

Edited by Leiloni

1 instant tracer missile on a 2 minute cooldown when he could have gotten more use out of it using a fusion missile, more damage out of a power shot, or gotten maybe 4k worth of heals (2 2.5 second casts) within an 8 second concussion missile(if it manages to work how it should). if they use that ability on tracer, then be glad they wasted it.

qffe

i usually use power surge when im in need of a quick heal

Commandos and it's mirror (is it merc?) are exactly as "OP"..Still I barely see a single Commando on my server. Those troopers you see either is a vanguard Or a Commando combat medic.

Noow, when you look on the opposition on the other side..There Always seems to be a few tracer missile spamming BH's per WZ's. It's often I run into a battle with tracer missiles filling the whole battlefield :p 1 Game was actually so hilarious that I went and took a screenie of it. There was like 6-7 BH's in it!

Conclusion: Republic players actually doesn't faceroll any new "zomg this is the most awesome face pwner" class that pops up here on the forums :p While..the empire seems to do it constantly. First you didn't get Anything else than sorcs with operatives, now it's sorcs and bh's.. Wonder what the next "empire combo of the month" will be :D

I play a Merc, and i have to say it sucks to have to open with 3 tracer missles. It makes our AC too predictable.

Pretty much all our good damaging abilities rely on 3 tracer missles before they're used, or it's a wasted CD.

I think a good way to handle this is reducing the stacks of tracer missle to 4. It's an easy fix and reduces our armour pen by 4% on all good damaging abilities.

It also means I only have to use 2 tracer missles :cool:

I play a Merc, and i have to say it sucks to have to open with 3 tracer missles. It makes our AC too predictable.

Pretty much all our good damaging abilities rely on 3 tracer missles before they're used, or it's a wasted CD.

I think a good way to handle this is reducing the stacks of tracer missle to 4. It's an easy fix and reduces our armour pen by 4% on all good damaging abilities.

It also means I only have to use 2 tracer missles :cool:

just make power shot also apply target lock

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.