Tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

ReRuined

how many times does it need to be posted? tracer missile is no more overpowered than any other main special in the game.

want to know why some bh's hit so hard with tracer missile? stack surge and crit and watch the damage pile up. any dps class is able to do this

tracer missile spammers are easily killed. if you cant kill them, youre likely just as bad as the tracer missile spammer.

stop crying for nerfs, learn your class, and stop sucking

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I've learned from these forums is that every class is overpowered.

At least that's what people cry about.

In some cases, it's just whining...in the case of tracer missle/grav round, it holds a lot more weight than you think....

Where was the thread going? oh right sorry....Tracer missle Tracer missle Tracer missle Tracer missle Tracer missle....

In some cases, it's just whining...in the case of tracer missle/grav round, it holds a lot more weight than you think....

Where was the thread going? oh right sorry....Tracer missle Tracer missle Tracer missle Tracer missle Tracer missle....

Meanwhile someone on the forums thinks its the op/sorc that is the most overpowered class, and your worries about Merc/Comm is just whining.

See where I'm getting at?

Meanwhile someone on the forums thinks its the op/sorc that is the most overpowered class, and your worries about Merc/Comm is just whining.

See where I'm getting at?

Every other class uses at least 10 different skills to be even moderatley effective in pvp...Commando and Merc can be moderatley effective with 1 skill.

See what were getting at??

Every other class uses at least 10 different skills to be even moderatley effective in pvp...Commando and Merc can be moderatley effective with 1 skill.

other classes have better utility than us, see what im getting at?

those players using only 1 skill are easy kills. if you cant kill the, you yourself are an easy kill.

fight a bh who knows how to use all their abilities. then tell me tracer missile is the most overpowered ability a merc can use on you

Lol hadnt seen this.

Just wow. And the sad part is that this actually happens in game, the naabs just have some more icons on the bars.

Fear not: the nerf bat is begining to turn to this side, right after it smashes the Ops.

Edited by Soulaufein

No one CC'd him the whole match basically and rolling lowbies as a 50 back when things werent changed is meh..

Yes he can use one button and do dmg and it does it hard.. On my BH I dont spam tracer missile. It sucks because nothing else grants the proc bonus that tracer missile does.. That is one problem there.

Have more abilities proc the heat signature and increase the Heat gained on tracer missile...

As I BH/Merc I'd appreciate it greatly. I find this class more enjoyable to PvP than my Sith Assassin, just because there's so many fun ways to kill people...

You think we like that? Gimme a break. Give me an interrupt or a jump (Not sure why a Bounty Hunter can't charge people with ROCKETS DUH).....

Otherwise we have no abilities other than tracer......

I am sure most of the latest batch of Bounter Hunters and Commandos that have appeared aren't there because of the 1 button wonder wheel :rolleyes:

Realistically, I say let the nubs play the class, I enjoy easy kills in PvP.

Lol hadnt seen this.

Just wow. And the sad part is that this actually happens in game, the naabs just have some more icons on the bars.

Fear not: the nerf bat is begining to turn to this side, right after it smashes the Ops.

in the 3 mins i watched before i got bored i didnt see any major damage done or 1v1 wins, i would also venture to guess hes geared out well due to his armor. if i have a few decent people next to me i can do this no problem, its when i get into 1v1 situations especially against other geared people that it doesnt work out as well

btw that nerf bat is coming to sorcs next...

Minimum range: 6m

Problem solved.

Also, doesn't every class get an interrupt that blocks that ability from being used for 4 seconds? I know both my BH and my Agent get one. Hit them with that, hit them with a stun, hit them with another interrupt or a seismic grenade, now they're immune to CC but also probably dead.

That is awesome, you don't even know what other skills you have you use the one so much.

Please, oh great one, tell me what other skills I forgot to mention?

Surprise, surprise the trolls do nothing but personal attacks and evade the question at hand.