unfair tank PVP medals

thiagorib

Isn't unfair that tank classes gets up to 4 medals that others cant? I mean 1-2 could understand but they are able to get almost all the others medals too but extra 4 of them? kinda sucks. Im probally gonna swtich to tank class if that doesnt change.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't unfair that tank classes gets up to 4 medals that others cant? I mean 1-2 could understand but they are able to get almost all the others medals too but extra 4 of them? kinda sucks. Im probally gonna swtich to tank class if that doesnt change.

Really ? No way, you are joking. A tank class getting medals for tanking ? This **** is ridiculous.

I also find it unfair that DPS classes get medals for just hitting things. I mean, 2.5k damage, 5k damage, 75k damage, 300k damage. *** is this **** ?

lol right? if this guy is barely doing 85k a wz playing as tank he doesnt know how to play

Yeah but, those guys are not tanks they dont have the defense/absorb to live long with guard up.

Even with a healer healing my tank I drop fast if I have my guard on a priority target like a ball carrier or a healer

Do the math whats 50% of the damage being done to a target by 6-8 people and having limited range I can move due to 15 yard range on guard.

Taunt and saber ward save my *** for a bit but, with no healer its very very hard to live long as a tank using guard properly.

Yeah but, those guys are not tanks they dont have the defense/absorb to live long with guard up.

Even with a healer healing my tank I drop fast if I have my guard on a priority target like a ball carrier or a healer

Do the math whats 50% of the damage being done to a target by 6-8 people and having limited range I can move due to 15 yard range on guard.

Taunt and saber ward save my *** for a bit but, with no healer its very very hard to live long as a tank using guard properly.

I've seen heal spec sorcs bubbletank for 10 medals with 90k+ protection.

Care to explain?

what are the 4?, the first 2 are easy

2K protection without dying, and 5K all up.

10K in a single life is bit harder then there is really nothing after that.

Shield – 5k Protection

Protector - 50K Protection

Guardian – 2k Protection since last death

Paladin – 10k Protection since last death

/Tissue

I personally play an Immortal juggernaut in PvP and I can almost guarantee you that you will never get all 14 of those medals you claim tanks can get, and if you do congratulations you deserve them. But I'm pretty sure you will probably also realize how under powered the melee tanks are (don't know about commandos, etc) and will probably come back complaining about that to.

I love how the afk bots, an account sharers feel threatened so they now demand Tanks be nerfed, after all it isn't fair..... I am a tank so while I have "some" survivability, I have no dps in defense spec, an NO I should not be forced to respec for dps if I dont want too.

ANYONE that demands tanks are unfair has never played one, knows nothing about them an has no complaint to make.

I personally play an Immortal juggernaut in PvP and I can almost guarantee you that you will never get all 14 of those medals you claim tanks can get, and if you do congratulations you deserve them. But I'm pretty sure you will probably also realize how under powered the melee tanks are (don't know about commandos, etc) and will probably come back complaining about that to.

I can almost guarantee too that you will never get those 10 medals as sentinel, i mean its not impossible but very hard, but the point is how ever the match is the tank will always have 4 more medals to work on it and thats 200 more valour each wz, I stil say unfair.

Edited by thiagorib

I dont agree with what you are saying. OFC the tanks should get some protection medals. And the dps/objective medals. The problem isn't tanks getting their medals, it's the Lack of healing medals!

But to those trolls answering sarcastic and all ignorant; You do know there is a huge imbalance when it comes to medals and tanks. So dont come complaining about the lesser DPS output (wow, you missed 1-2 medals there) or claim that the classes with healing abilities just can get the healing medals, because those can get 1 medal (2,5k crit heal) and that one u can get too. Healing up to 75k+ as a DPS class just wont happen in any average game. And that's almost all the healing medals there is :p

And saying "it's fair that we can get objective medals, dps medals And the 6+ protection medals! Because the dps can get the healing ones!" just doesn't cut it, especially not when there is only 4 healing medals, and 2-3 of them is way out of reach.