Champion gear bag average chance?

Geewiz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we got butt ****ed..Bioware should hand this company over to another **** company like cryptic..they would prob do a better job.Im going to try to finish my weekly tonight.If i get nothing from 4 more bags that will make the total nothing in 9 bags and bio can kiss my ****en ***.

• 1 month later...
You guys need to stop complaining. Before 1.1 the drop rate of a token was 1/4 and all you got normally was Centurian comms. I went 12 bags without a token and when it did drop it was usually a double. Now if you do the weeklies and 4 dailys you get 98 comms. That's two pieces a week of your choice. Back in the day you'd b lucky to get 1 non double piece a week.

You guys need to stop complaining. Before 1.1 the drop rate of a token was 1/4 and all you got normally was Centurian comms. I went 12 bags without a token and when it did drop it was usually a double. Now if you do the weeklies and 4 dailys you get 98 comms. That's two pieces a week of your choice. Back in the day you'd b lucky to get 1 non double piece a week.

Precisely this I went 24 bags in a row with only 1 token at least two times with the previous system. Bear in mind you got no champion tokens at all in these bags and only 3 centurion.

Edited by Manigma

before patch 1.1 or whatever it was i got 3 champ pieces in 15 bags on 1 lvl 50 character . since 1.1 nothing in 30+ bags on 2 lvl 50 characters ........do they still actually drop?

Im not complaining though as the increase in tokens has been a good thing , BTW what do you guys do with centurion comms you dont need? gear up companions? or did i miss something else?

Bags have been changed with one patch some time ago.

Before there was reasonable chance for piece of Champion gear + Cenarion tokens.

Now there is VERY LOW chance for piece of gear, Cenarion token and now you get also Champion Tokens.

Generaly component of RNG was eliminated in bigger part, you get gear at about same speed, BUT you can now choose which piece you want... chance for gear piece in bag is just rare, nice bonus for lucky ones.

Edited by Daross