I am Subscribing

Dejoblue

I'm in for another two months at least. I'm having fun leveling my first character.

I think somehow the kids learned that playing 8+ hours a day was normal and ok....it's not! Go to the park or something, talk to a human face to face for gods sake, "Read a mother #$%@ing book!"

I'm in for another two months at least. I'm having fun leveling my first character.

I think somehow the kids learned that playing 8+ hours a day was normal and ok....it's not! Go to the park or something, talk to a human face to face for gods sake, "Read a mother #$%@ing book!"

Ha! Couldn't have said it better myself :)

So after 5 weeks of SWTOR I have decided to sub, with a 60 day game time card. How about you? I am still not 50. I do have a 41 BH and a 36 Sin and a 20 Trooper and am loving all three stories. So good I cant decide which to work on from day to day hehe.

What is your SWTOR plans?

Purchased 6 month time subscription on both accounts I own :D

I'm subscribing! I've been having a lot of fun so far. It's got issues but I have faith that this game will be pretty awesome after another 6 or so months of updates. My main character is only at level 36 so I haven't hit that end game boredom that people have been struggling with. I know I'm good for AT LEAST another month, most likely way more.

So after 5 weeks of SWTOR I have decided to sub, with a 60 day game time card. How about you? I am still not 50. I do have a 41 BH and a 36 Sin and a 20 Trooper and am loving all three stories. So good I cant decide which to work on from day to day hehe.

What is your SWTOR plans?

I'm a 42nd level Sith Marauder. Today is the last day of my 30-day free time, as I bought the game on December 20, 2011. Tomorrow the charge will hit my credit card. I couldn't be happier.

Outside of dailies and Operations on my main, I'll likely make a Jedi of some sort Alliance-side, if I don't try out a Bounty Hunter instead. Either way, the game remains fun, so I remain present.

Honestly, I will play as long as I can. I love the game, yes it does have a ton of bugs, some game breaking in endgame but if you don't stick around MMOs don't grow. This game has a lot of potential and I want to see it succeed

Great game, i will sub definitely, my friends will also.

I have 8 characters various levels, all stories are good and worth going through in my opinion, so no rush as far as i am concerned.

This game has enormous potential, and on my high population server i haven't seen anyone LITERALLY talking about quitting, unlike here in the forums:rolleyes:

People agree that a lot of work still needs to be done but overall all are quite pleased.

Although we might drop our server this weekend and start from scratch before it's too late because faction imbalance ratio over there is like 1:4...Imps being the 4, so PvP isn't fun on either side really. :D

14 bucks is a small price to play for having a lot of fun, so count me in!

That said: Fix Ability Delay, give Republic cooler looking gear, and fix knights/warriors.

"Do that, and your men shall live... do it not... and everyone of you will die today!" : )

I got to ask - why two accounts?

You can have up to 8 alts - do you really need more?

Can't speak for him, but I have two accounts mainly so the girlfriend can hop on and play with me instead of trying to kick me off. Also great for when friends come over and want to play. And it's perfect for leveling alts, I just use the high level player on one account to run through the flashpoint with the low level and they get the gear.