Bioware ... ARE you SURE you were not telling a Fib when you said empire wins 53%?

Trushott

I am at rank 60 valor which is a whole heck of a lot of PvP warzone matches ,,,

and i just dont see it

i obviously have not kept up with it but it sure feels like they win a whole heck of a lot more and its escalating exponetionally each day ...

IT is OKAY though I undeerstand why you can not release the "real" numbers to the public becuase it would show something you do not want to share which is something we all already know ...

YOU do not TRULY have Mirrored classes !

not to mention all the DOCUMENTED little perks and advantages the empire side has

the best of all has to be alderaan .. could you get any more point blank about the TICKS in that one ... of course the new runner up is the free zerg fest the empire gets each day now in ilum for at least 5 to 1 valor on republics when they decide to zerg

shesh

/rant off

on a side note ... with this new patch all the republic seems to know be flipping on their backs all the time enmasse did you give the empire a new animation or skill .. what is that .. its annoying as hell .. but nice that you decided to give the empore side a new animation that takes linger than it should for republics to stand back up and begin fighting again ... wow just wow

IS there anyway you could supply us with this figure ...

AVERAGE valor gain per day per level 50 player EMPIRE and Republic

Edited by Trushott

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find "Empire wins 50% of the time" a very believable figure.

On the server I'm on, 70% of the games are Huttball, out of those 90% are Empire vs Empire. In other words, in most matches I play, Empire wins. Mayne not MY Empire team, but other team is Empire too.

Edited by Sabbathius

I find "Empire wins 50% of the time" a very believable figure.

On the server I'm on, 70% of the games are Huttball, out of those 90% are Empire vs Empire. In other words, in most matches I play, Empire wins. Mayne not MY Empire team, but other team is Empire too.

lol i really would hope those numbers would be thrown out

When you say stuff like that, it helps if you add:

PUG or Premade

Solo or Pocket Healer

Level

Gear

Server

Premade that calls targets, and organizes well

Good group comps (1 tank 1 heal 2 dps)

I PvP in my Rakata tank set and not PvP gear (24000 hp)

Port Nowhere Server

Yea, to the OPs point I can't figure out why Sith Warriors AE CC move puts us all on our backs now. Or why their snare is 2 seconds longer.

It's no wonder tons of more experienced players went Empire, their versions of the class seems to pretty regulalrly have a benefit over the Republic side.

Are you really bragging that your

Premade that calls targets, and organizes well

Good group comps (1 tank 1 heal 2 dps)

I PvP in my Rakata tank set and not PvP gear (24000 hp)

Port Nowhere Server

stomps pugs?

What I find even more unbelievable is that you actually LOST to pugs with that setup. lawl

It's more like 90% of the time on the Shadowlands server unless their is some special time of day where republic dominates. I've become used to playing at least 10 games before I get a win. Although almost every match has at least 4 or more Sorcerers in it & we all know how much of a hot topic that class is in terms of PvP.

-LatinLegacy

Edited by LatinLegacy

Come to port nowhere, get rolled by one of our premades. Were looking for some competition in PvP, its currently lacking.

That's right! Take pride in rolling over PuGs with your premade! Well done. And then log off, get all your mates together, form a posse and go to the playground to beat up some preschoolers. Really show those little munchkins who's boss! :rolleyes:

Edited by Sabbathius

Are you really bragging that your

stomps pugs?

What I find even more unbelievable is that you actually LOST to pugs with that setup. lawl

Almost every time we queue we get some kind of premade on the emp side as well, most of the time we get 2 premades.

We hardly face pug groups.

dont feed the troll lol

Why is posting an opinion trolling. A good 4 man premade can turn the tides of an entire WZ. I wish it was this way on my server. When I do put together a premade we are near invincible agains a PuG and have some great matches agains other premades. Unfortunatly unless I can gather a premade, which is very rare, my win % is like 8%, I kept track this week out of curiosity.

It's more like 90% of the time on the Shadowlands server unless their is some special time of day where republic dominates. I've become used to playing at least 10 games before I get a win. Although almost every match has at least 4 or more Sorcerers in it & we all know how much of a hot topic that class is in terms of PvP.

-LatinLegacy

Kill them. Sorcs are incredibly squishie and can't do much in PvP. The real classes that dominate PvP are the melee Agents/Smugglers and any kind of BH/Trooper

If it's a choice between saying "Empire wins 53% of all games" or "Empire wins 83% of all cross-faction games" and you were BW's marketing guy, which would YOU say?

Yeah, thought so.

wonder if the braggerts at bioware that tout all this great stuff would be so kind as to really share with us ... the win / loss ratio of only cross faction games ?

THAT WOULD be EPIC ... of COURSE EA stock would go down even more so they more than likely will not

can you go make a I am awesome thread so the grown ups can talk :)

Talk about what? How your main idea that the Empire vs Empire games counting towards the 53% would help to drop the win%? I hate to point out how terrible your math is, but if you include the Empire vs Empire huttball matches into the pool that they are drawing their statistic from then the Empire win% would go up, now down. GG math.

Kill them. Sorcs are incredibly squishie and can't do much in PvP. The real classes that dominate PvP are the melee Agents/Smugglers and any kind of BH/Trooper

Easier said than done. DPS sorcs hit really hard, and you add a healer or 2 to 3-4 sorc it becomes a slaughter. The thing that really gets me is the Tracer Missile>Tracer Missile>Traacer Missile>Tracer Missile>Tracer Missile ....

Not saying its impossible but it may be a little overtuned.

Easier said than done. DPS sorcs hit really hard, and you add a healer or 2 to 3-4 sorc it becomes a slaughter. The thing that really gets me is the Tracer Missile>Tracer Missile>Traacer Missile>Tracer Missile>Tracer Missile ....

Not saying its impossible but it may be a little overtuned.

My favorite thing to do is to interrupt Tracer Missile and watch them stand there confused what to press. Makes me lol.

Trooper spider healing, nuff said. On my server, the Republic does have less pop, but has spent less time crying into their soup and instead got organized, reroll there, join Singularity, grow a spine