Cancelling my pre-order

Dichotomi

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How does on go about cancelling their pre-order? This early access fiasco is crazy.

I spent nearly 500 USD on three Collector's Editions and you can't even give a general idea as to when we will get early access to the game.

I would not care if I was only getting one day... the not knowing and hovering over my email every day is ridiculous!

Ya know communication goes a long way in resolving issues and we can;'t get through to customer service on the phone, tweets contain no real information, and I can't get an email from you either...

Give me a reason to give you my money or I take my money back!

Edit

I pre-ordered in October, but codes were all kinds of messed up and I did not receive an actual working code until December 1.

No one has seemed to of yet give me a reason to give SWTOR my money (in purchase of the game and then subscription fees) when they can not seem to manage basic communication to its customers! If they can't manage that, how am I to expect them to successfully manage a large scale MMO?!:mad::confused::confused::mad::(

wow I laughed so hard at this. Anyway, see ya!

Oh btw can I have your stuff?

How does on go about cancelling their pre-order? This early access fiasco is crazy.

I spent nearly 500 USD on three Collector's Editions and you can't even give a general idea as to when we will get early access to the game.

I would not care if I was only getting one day... the not knowing and hovering over my email every day is ridiculous!

Ya know communication goes a long way in resolving issues and we can;'t get through to customer service on the phone, tweets contain no real information, and I can't get an email from you either...

Edit

I pre-ordered in October, but codes were all kinds of messed up and I did not receive an actual working code until December 1.

No one has seemed to of yet give me a reason to give SWTOR my money (in purchase of the game and then subscription fees) when they can not seem to manage basic communication to its customers! If they can't manage that, how am I to expect them to successfully manage a large scale MMO?!:mad::confused::confused::mad::(

So let me get this straight, you're going to cancel even though you'd be in by tomorrow and get 5 days of FULL ACCESS? What exactly are you upset about? I'm really not understanding this. Hovering over your email every day? Why not check it every once in a long while. Your place in line is guaranteed.

Edited by Yowfatto

sooo you were willing to drop 500 on those suckers you wanted them that bad and you really don't mind only having one day EA and it's logical to assume that maybe all your getting, but even though you could put two and two together yourself and even though you seriously love the game and want to play because noone has specifically told you you'll likely only get one day your gonna cancel?

I'm afraid i'm not really seeing the logic.

Who wouldn't complain? Do you realize that he bought "Collector's Edition" ... This kind of Early Release was not announced on 1st day you were able to pre-order Star Wars!...

the man pays 500$ for Collectors Edition + Gadgets, and yet still does not get into early release?

What kinda of a stupid early access is this? I am never pre-ordering another MMO in my life.

Edited by chiselyou

People who are willing to cancel over the early game access (that is going better than Bioware described it would....), is just looking for a reason to cancel. You either have buyers remorse for spending so much money, or are unsure of the game and need something to blame it on.

It's that simple. No sane person would actually cancel over this "fiasco" which is probably the smoothest MMO launch to date. Remember, the game isn't officially released until the 20th, and chances are everyone who preordered will be in this weekend.

Chances are everyone will get early access they will do their best.

I got my access today but the game is jerky and laggy as hell. Was not during beta and right now STO plays just fine so I come on forums to see if anyone else has the issue.

So far it looks like I gota forget this game. You should be patience, at least if you get in and it plays fine bonus compared to me lol

So let me get this straight, you're going to cancel even though you'd be in by tomorrow and get 5 days of FULL ACCESS? What exactly are you upset about? I'm really not understanding this. Hovering over your email every day? Why not check it every once in a long while. Your place in line is guaranteed.

Because now it's too late. The servers have all be soiled by the dirty heathens who are not him, so he doesn't want them anymore.

Who wouldn't complain? Do you realize that he bought "Collector's Edition" ... This kind of Early Release was not announced on 1st day you were able to pre-order Star Wars!...

the man pays 500$ for Collectors Edition + Gadgets, and yet still does not get into early release?

What kinda of a stupid early access is this? I am never pre-ordering another MMO in my life.

If he ordered his CE's day one or even month one he would already be in EA........ NEXT:rolleyes:

If you ordered on the first day you could enter the codes on the first day too, kiddo.

Edit

Good I'll pre-order 1 for a friend of mine.

Its not like this MMO need your type.

See ya.

Contact the retailer you purchased the game from. I'm sure their website most likely has a customer service phone number you can call. If you ordered from a brick and mortar store, you can go there and cancel your pre-order in person.

Whether the retailer you bought it from allows you to cancel your order this close to launch is another story. If you purchased it online, you probably need to do it today, since most of them will most likely start shipping product tomorrow.

I got my CE pre ordered July 21st and it clearly stated that early access was first registered first in up to 5 days early. And my registration code was emailed to me 15 minutes after I placed my order.

Edited by Schwerpunkt