Cancelling my pre-order

Dichotomi

I've been a member of these forums since 2009 and even tried starting a blog committed to the game. (didn't work out) I didn't order until December; But you'd think years of constructive participation would count for something. (ie: that it would also count alongside when you've actually pre-ordered the game)

How many more hours should I keep checking my email today?

You shouldn't check it today anymore, follow twitter and u will see easily when waves are released

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the amount of people trying to return the game because they couldnt play today is ridiculous. I understand Bioware isnt handling this very well...But if people actually read the rules instead of just the headline, this wouldnt be an issue.

Do you guys click on every internet link that says "FREE IPAD, JUST CLICK HERE!"

hahaha, i only click on the ones that says i am the 1000000 visitor and won stuff!

people can just be so dramatic

How does on go about cancelling their pre-order? This early access fiasco is crazy.

I spent nearly 500 USD on three Collector's Editions and you can't even give a general idea as to when we will get early access to the game.

Actually they have given you a general idea. It'll be sometime between now and the 20th. :sul_wink:

as you might know, today all the way up to september got the invites.

Means up to december will propably get in tomorrow when you're lucky in the last wave.

so that means you will still get your 5 days. just check the updates etc etc.

Don't start freaking out like 30% of the forums...

Actually they have given you a general idea. It'll be sometime between now and the 20th. :sul_wink:

SHHHHH

Logic is not allowed on these here forums.....

Have you not seen the continued WALL OF QQ/RAGE posts

although its funny they are a bit less today must be getting their EGA really made them /stop qq

Dec 1? lmao and you're complaining? ANd it's not even the weekend yet? lol.

If you had trouble registering the code (i did as well) then you should of read the customer service forums about that issue. You waited 2 monthes to get that resolved?

You have no one to blame. But who cares? Now you can go outside a few more times before your life ends playing this game 24/7. You should feel lucky.

He will not cancel his pre-order... He knows that in a month, when all his friends are having a blast playing SWTOR, he isn't even going to remember why he raged so much about EGA.

OP needs to get a life.

Edited by Caat