How Many Credits do You Have? How did You Get Them?

WiGhTkNiGhtt

I am lvl 39 Jedi Sentinel with 1.2 million credits.(Currently my only Toon).

I have Slicing/Archaeology/Treasure Hunting.

I picked 3 gathering skills to try and make a little money with first toon.

Slicing is still good in quest areas. I have a rule, if I see a slice node then I MUST go get it.

I try not to spend money on Gear etc because it will be useless in time.

I sell stuff gained from skills on the GTM.

Edited by WiGhTkNiGhtt

do you feel with that many credits you dont miss crafting at all and just buy everything you need?

atm i have bioan/biochem/slicing, bioan can make decent credits, slicing is a grey area but im not sure i can be bothered to level up biochem again (it got replaced a while back)

how is treasure hunting for making credits?

Level 50 commando. About 2m credits.

I'd say mostly through level 50 dailies.

I did sell a number of 49 purple implants on the GTN for a decent amount...gathered a bunch of mats, created about 20 over night in order to get 2 to use with augment slots. Ended up with 4. Sold the other two with augment slots on the GTN for 100k a piece, gave a few of the others to guildies and sold the rest on the AH for 30k a piece.

Right now creating a bank of blue stims to keep on hand to give to people that aren't biochem when I run with them so I pretty consistantly have 5 companions running missions.

3.2 Million. Been level 50 for about a week and a half.

Because my friends and I were ahead of most of the population, level-wise, we have been hoarding resources and gear until more of the population catches up. I'm a cybertech and make most of my money from Space Parts and Ear Pieces, some Mods as well.

Honestly I haven't found anything to spend the money on. 1.5 Million credits is the highest priced item I've seen and thats for a mount. You can get better looking mounts from raids so I saw no point.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Have all the storage bays and all backpack unlocks for three characters.

Edited by Ebena

Lvl 40 Main is 400 Biochem/389 Bioanalysis/400 slicing

Lvl 35 Alt is 285 Biochem/320ish Diplomacy/285 slicing

I have a bank toon that I play the GTN resell game with (i.e., buy low, sell higher), and he also sells any bioanalysis, slicing, and diplomacy things I don't need.

I have over ~650k credits on the bank toon, and another 100k across the other two toons, but I just dropped 235k for the lvl 40 speeder training and scooter!

Level 49, 2.7m. Cybertech, Scavenging, Slicing on my main, but I leveled up and alt with Underworld Trading to feed my crafting addiction.

I did well on ship upgrades when the market was new, but that market is starting to bottom out now, and I rarely spend my mats there. Instead, I decided to invest in ear-pieces. Reverse engineered blues until I got purples, now I make purples until I get a Mastercraft with an augment slot. I don't expect that market to last forever, either, though.

I use the Underworld Trading and Scavenging mission unlocks myself, but sell all the rest. Well, except for the rare Slicing mission, of course.

If I had it to do over, though, I would get Slicing, Underworld Trading, and another mission/gathering skill, and completely ignore crafting. If I had done that, I would have a LOT more money.

I hesitate to say, but I'm sitting on about 7 million across a couple characters. 2 Characters with all cargo and inventory unlocked, and 1 with a VIP pass. Partly from mission skills farming mats, but mostly from stalking the GTN. People still post at the default price that sell for 8-10x that price. I would give examples, but then I would have competition. =) In 2 seconds I spend about 4k and get 30k back. I just sit at work and search for a few specific items (and requeue crew missions) every 30 minutes or so.

Any one notice how most of the people in here have slicing? And people complain that its a terrible crew skill..

I only have a lil under 600k as a lvl 36 commando but its my first toon that I have really bothered to lvl and 600k is more than enough for me.

yay slicing.

Probably about 5 mil over all of my characters. My main is level 47, and I have a couple alts in the 20s. I play pretty casually.

Main is 400 biochem/400 bioanalysis/400 slicing. I have 400 cybertech, 400 diplomacy, and a few 200-350ish UWT on other alts. I'd say the vast, vast majority of my money comes from selling bioanalysis mats.

I was making good money selling implants too, but I'm too lazy to mail tons of stuff around to post more auctions. I mostly just post bioanalysis mats, and missions that I think will sell well on my main. I make decent money on the other chracter selling gifts and mats. Posting gifts up cheap enough to make a 50-100% profit on my missions at the end of the day usually results in the lot of them selling overnight, and me waking up to 50-100k in each of their mailboxes. I just finished power leveling cybertech to 400, and learned the level 47 and 49 epic force wielder armoring. I figure I'll probably drop another half mil on that character to learn all the good recipes, and then turn a profit on that skill. Epic mods/armoring (especially armoring) and sometimes even blues seem to sell well at pretty much all levels.

My Jugg has 200ish snythweaving, and I'd say I make another 40k a day or so on him selling oranges.

I mostly duo with my boyfriend and we have different characters for different purposes. We supply each other with what we need and sell what we don't on the GTN. One I solo/pug with when he isn't around. I have a terrible money-spending habit and don't go out my way to get rich so you're mileage will vary:

221,000 - Level 28 Sorc with Slicing/Investigation/Scavenging (Solo - $$ and schematics)

114,000 - Level 24 Jugg with Slicing/Diplomacy/Treasure Hunting (Duo 1 - $$, other 2 complete his Biochem and Artifice on other characters)

13,000 - Level 12 Sin with Cybertech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading (Duo 2 - "Can I make things now?")

4m from my 1 week old lv50.

Haven't done any dailies. I just sliced a lot during leveling up, and sold a lot of mats from underworld trading. I haven't bought any storage bay expansion though, since I don't craft.

400 biochem/underworld trading/slicing.

Close to 6 mil. as of today.

Slicing nodes while doing dailies is my biggest income.

Followed by selling scavenged mats overpriced, like 500cpu for grade 4, 800cpu for grade 6.

Having 5 companions permanently on slicing missions and selling excess crew missions schematics overpriced, like 40k each. Selling ocassional purple augment for 20-50k does wonders too.

There's nothing I urgently need as of now, that's why I'm banking my credits.

Edited by Picoom

Any one notice how most of the people in here have slicing? And people complain that its a terrible crew skill..

I only have a lil under 600k as a lvl 36 commando but its my first toon that I have really bothered to lvl and 600k is more than enough for me.

yay slicing.

Unfortunately, the credits they gain are most likely not from slicing.

Level 50 Sniper, 300K.

Still struggling to get enough credits to buy level 3 Speeder Piloting.

400 Armstech, Slicing, and Underworld Trading

Nearly all of my credits have come from normal play, and Underworld Trading. Slicing has been pretty much a wash, as the credits from nodes have cancelled out the credits "lost" running missions. (Note: I don't deny that it could have been bad luck.)

I am lvl 39 Jedi Sentinel with 1.2 million credits.(Currently my only Toon).

I have Slicing/Archaeology/Treasure Hunting.

I picked 3 gathering skills to try and make a little money with first toon.

Slicing is still good in quest areas. I have a rule, if I see a slice node then I MUST go get it.

I try not to spend money on Gear etc because it will be useless in time.

I sell stuff gained from skills on the GTM.

Level 50 over $2.5m. Slicing/Dip/Biochem until about 2 weeks ago then switched slicing to BioA.

I had 500k pre slicing nerf.

Made good creds selling missions/ slicing boxes and now selling purple implants and BioA mats.

Edit - that was just my main. My 3 alts have around 500k between them, one slices the other two I was going to build up crafting skills but waiting to see if Bioware makes them more useful.

Edited by Drewser