Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Considering 6 month subscription plan!

Aria

I know for a fact I want to stick around and am seriously considering the 6 month payment option, anyone else going 6 months or considering it?

There is so much potential here, and I am patient enough to stick around while the fix the bugs that are all part of a new mmo release.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact I want to stick around and am seriously considering the 6 month payment option, anyone else going 6 months or considering it?

There is so much potential here, and I am patient enough to stick around while the fix the bugs that are all part of a new mmo release.

LmAo.. Nice try..

Not all up-front, no. My confidence in them has not reached that level. So while I might be here in 6-months, I'm taking it one month at a time.

The discount isn't so large that I feel the saved money is worth the vote of confidence it would represent.

Edited by Jumajin

Already signed up for it. As long as I'm having fun, I'll keep paying/playing. When it's over, I'll stop paying. And also not come to the forums about it. I like to speak with my wallet rather than my voice in regards to supporting companies.

I love the game, I really do.

I went from the 6 month plan to canceled last night, then went monthly when they fixed the Ilum problem without rolling back the Valor.

I guess deep down I just don't trust the game as much as I like it.

Yep. I'm here through at least June, and didn't question the decision for a second.

I am considering the 6 month plan, but I doubt any mmo can keep me interested that long continuously. I probably end up going with the 3 month plan. With both sides to play, I should get at least that out of it. I am still enjoying the game a lot.

I immediately signed up for 6 months when I first installed the retail version of the game. I'd played some beta, enjoyed it immensely and couldn't wait for release. I knew 6 months was for definite so had no qualms about signup on the dotted line the second I was able.

Yesterday I cancelled my 6 month sub.

I'll probably grab another single month, just because I had such high hopes for the game and I'm praying these are just teething troubles that'll work themselves out. There isn't one single 'ragequit' incident either, just a series of glaring mistakes and shortcomings, and poor poor fixes. Slicing fix, biochem fix, pvp fix = All should've been clearly identified before launch with even the minimal amount of QA (let alone listeing to legions of beta testers saying the same things). When fixed, the fixes ranged from overdone, ot ineffective, to armageddon. I have so little confidence left, and that saddens me

I purchased mine when I started the 30 day trial time.

The game is already pretty great. Just a ton of vocal QQing going on. Not that its bad, hopefully enough people rage that happy gamers like me only become even more enamored by the game :D

I also bought the 6mo plan, I am having fun in the game and that is what matters to me, if I stop having fun then I'll stop paying and playing (like many of the haters here should have done but, strangely, have not) ...

So far, myself and my friends are having fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.