Maintenance hitting EU Primetime! LOL times updated

JoxerNL

UPDATE: This maintenance period is now scheduled to begin at approximately 9:30AM CST (7:30AM PST/ 10:30AM EST/ 3:30PM GMT/ 4:30PM CET) on 1/19 and end at 1:30PM CST (11:30AM PST/ 3:30PM EST/ 7:30PM GMT/ 8:30PM CET).

I can only LOL about this

Edited by JoxerNL

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't do anything but hang my head in absolute shame at this farce.

Disable valor gains in ilum as a quick fix and then patch at the usual patch time. Why the hell are the EU getting crapped on for every single patch?

This is so obviously biased towards US customers that it isn't even trying to hide it.

ive never been so glad to be stuck on a late shift.... I wont be leaving work till 8:30 tonight... but this is really bad scheduling for EU again... especially when I seem to remember seeing figures that suggested we were approx 55% of the player base :S

never thought id post on one of the maintenance complaint threads before, but there it is... :(

Primetime on a freaking Thursday. Who gives a flying f---. If it was Primetime on a Friday night, then your b-ing and m-ing would be warranted.

Also, they are fixing major issues with the game, and if they didn't fix them, then you would just be b-ing about the problems this patch would have fixed if they had patched it.

Pick One:

1) Patch with emergency downtime to try to fix major issues with PvP.

2) No emergency downtime so that you can play as normal furthering the imbalance in PvP

Or you know close the PvP area on Ilum like they have done and do it at a sensible time.

Pick One:

2) No emergency downtime so that you can play as normal furthering the imbalance in PvP

I pick door number 3) being a US player so I don't have to deal with silly things like that.

Being the red headed stepchild gets boring really fast.

Edited by mufutiz

Pick One:

Really? There's only two **** options? I would have picked maybe the option that doesn't **** over a good amount of players.

Pick One:

It is clearly not an emergency, they could wait till 2am CET, but oh no that would be US primetime, so thats a no no.