Subscribed for 6 more months!

andretious

Yeah they were busy farming Republic at thier spawn point in Llum last night ;)

On a serious note you subbed 6 months? really? hahahaha! I'm struggling to convince myself to sub an extra month. I've level two characters to 50, done most of the PVE content and I'm already bored. The only thing I had left was PVP however my server lacks 50's on the republic side so I can fly to llum and do a few 1 vs 5s or reroll. Fun times.

THAT is your own doing I think. If you rush rush rush to cap you will be in the situation you are in now. If you happen to play for fun and are able to enjoy something without feeling the need to a. Be the first to 50 b. want gear gear gear you might actually stay somewhere longer.

My advice: Try to enjoy other aspects of the game instead of rushing everything. The rewards

will prove higher :)

I subbed for 3 months but will probably continue on. I can't wait for the forums to be less rediculous so I can enjoy them again. I am playing and having fun, then I come to check out the forums and wonder if I am even playing the same game as some of the petty QQers.

Not belittle those with real issues as I know there are some. I am not effected by the little stuff so it may be why I am enjoying the game so much.

I have played every major MMO since M59 and have not had this much in game fun (in an MMO) in a very, very long time.

Wow you guys really sound like you are getting paid for writing these posts..

Maybe make it a little less obvious?

Or maybe they enjoy the game and don't see the need to cry over every little thing ???

Even though there are problems i also enjoy the game and will stay subbed.:D

These people are going to hate on you for enjoying the game. Don't worry, just one more day until these tools need to find another forum.

Haaaai! I guess you could consider me a tool, cause I like to point out problems in this game while hoping for improvements while doing so!

Anyways...

HECK NO! We don't NEED content right now, we need bug fixes first. That green laser show of doom? Yeah, that gets annoying even for CASUALS. -_-

Oh that ability delay? Still annoying. I really don't care if my consular wants to act like moses parting the red sea, I want that sucker to DIE.

Haaaai! I guess you could consider me a tool, cause I like to point out problems in this game while hoping for improvements while doing so!

Anyways...

HECK NO! We don't NEED content right now, we need bug fixes first. That green laser show of doom? Yeah, that gets annoying even for CASUALS. -_-

Oh that ability delay? Still annoying. I really don't care if my consular wants to act like moses parting the red sea, I want that sucker to DIE.

We point out issues as well.

We just don't throw ourselves on the forum floors and start screaming entitlement with threats of quitting.

This isn't my 1st rodeo, have been in MMO launches from the start. Stuck with WOW, EQ2 and many more. Enjoyed them all in their own way.

And I realized the world wasn't formed for me to one day grace it with my presence.

Hello all,

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the game and feedback is always important and we always appreciate constructive feedback, whether positive or negative. Allison has a great thread with information on what we are looking for in feedback.

We know that the community is always looking for developer input on issues and one of the best ways to keep up-to-date on developer posts is through the Developer Tracker. A couple examples of what you can find on the developer tracker right now: a couple posts from Damion on the slicing nerf, and dungeon finder as well as Georg's comments on cover.

There is also our new blog feature where developers will give their thoughts on certain aspects of the game as well as giving clarification on issues - upcoming patch notes can also be found on the blog.

We are going to go ahead and close the thread but we did want to point out a couple of spiffy threads where you can give us your feedback on bugs and suggest features you would like to see in-game:

The Suggestion Compilation Thread

Ultimate Bug List

Both are great threads that are updated regularly so we highly encourage you to add in your feedback to one, or both of those threads.