Subscribed for 6 more months!

andretious

I was impressed that Bioware EA is quick to get new content patches out. This is exactly what the game needs. While pve seemed well tested minus the loot problems, PVP could of used more testing. All around i love this game and it made me quit warcraft.

Grats on enjoying the game :confused:

I was impressed that Bioware EA is quick to get new content patches out. This is exactly what the game needs. While pve seemed well tested minus the loot problems, PVP could of used more testing. All around i love this game and it made me quit warcraft.

Feel bad for you, you just got hosed for 78 dollars. I'd call and try to get a refund ASAP.

As with all new products there are bound to be issues. I do fully agree with you that Bioware does a fantastic job in listening to their customers and talking to them. Although some of the PvP issues might or might not be addressed in other way it's not the end of the world and I think they will solve this.

Pity some of the people fixate their lives on Ilum and PvP and before seeing the results of Biowares actions start screaming "cancel cancel cancel"

I will follow your lead and extend my subscription because I think Bioware did a very good job with this game. Although it doesnt look innovative I think underneath the skin it is.

Edited by Catnic

I'm continuing to sub also. All these "The Sky is Falling" threads are funny. I'll bet the swtor subscriptions haven't dipped at all. I want Bioware to make some improvements as well, but that is expected at launch. We are a whole month into this game, I can be patient for them to make the necessary adjustments. I still have fun playing every day when I log in. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Believe it or not, there are people who ENJOY the game, despite the bugs. Now go cry some more.

Yeah they were busy farming Republic at thier spawn point in Llum last night ;)

On a serious note you subbed 6 months? really? hahahaha! I'm struggling to convince myself to sub an extra month. I've level two characters to 50, done most of the PVE content and I'm already bored. The only thing I had left was PVP however my server lacks 50's on the republic side so I can fly to llum and do a few 1 vs 5s or reroll. Fun times.

I have some White Star Line stock available. Interested?

You know i'm starting to think Blizzard has a few subscriptions and trolls all day long on these forums to try to harm Bioware/EA. Why else would someone maintain subscription and be so unhappy with the game and troll all day long? Wouldn't that make the person a moron for subscribing to a game they don't like? Doesn't make sense. If you actually hate the game and you're subscribed then you are a moron :).