The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How have people not hit 50 yet?

staysa

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have very little play time. Maybe I can squeeze in 2-3 hours about 3 times each week. Sitting in rested and doing quests when I could be on I hit 50 about a week ago. The only way someone could not be 50 by now as far as I can see is altitus. They have to keep rerolling over and over because it does not take much to gt to 50.

This game attracts alot of new players to the MMO market because of the Star Wars theme...

That said, alot of them don't understand efficiency in leveling...

I have grouped with a few randoms that just wanted to sit around outside a heroic area LFG for 30-60 minutes while doing nothing. When I told them to just drop the quest and continue to level they were baffled.

Between the space dailies and running quests and jumping to the next planet the second my class quest turned orange it felt like I was 50 in 3 or so days. I am a casual gamer and am already working on my third alt. My typical pace is to finish my class quest at 48, finish leveling on my final planet at 49 and let Ilum ride me into level 50. It seems you can casually play and get to level 50 in less than 2 weeks very easily.

Edited by Kurfer

I don't get it. I work 7am-5pm 5 days a week and have done the lvl50 PvP weekly for the 3rd time now, without early game access.

Other than SWTOR what are your hobbies?

I golf, play football, shoot guns, hike, drink beer, watch play off games, socialize, enjoy the real world.

Maybe not everyone plays the game for 4-5 hours a night?

Let me ask you this, have you ever missed a meal, or didn't realize what time it was while playing SWTOR? If so, you are showing signs of addiction.

It's simple really in my case(also without early access) I have lvled my JK to lvl 41 first (atm 47) , then I lvled my Jedi sage to lvl 41, then I also lvled my smuggler to around lvl 20+, switching between classes so they all benefit quite a bit from rested xp.

I also work 32 hours a week. Thanks to the incredible bonuses during quests, I lvl quite quickly, to such an extent that with my jedi sage every planet I landed on, the first few quests were always green. I occasionly pvped to get the pvp daily and even with a few loses at times, I win em eventually and sometimes the very first try, is extra easy xp. That's without even doing any of the space missions. Also giving my chars crafted items helps out alot. Questing wise Swtor is very kind on us, perhaps too easy like wow questing. But the stories are great so, I don't spacebar all that much.

I can't even begin to phantom how fast lvling would be, if the legacy system would give us extra xp, because imho extra xp seems like the easiest to add to it.

Something like (force, tech powers or whatever would be more complicated)

Whenever I get to lvling imp classes, if the legacy system with added xp is in, I'd most likely lvl even faster, even if the whole imp questing would be new to me.

Been playing a lot of EQ lately on P1999.

Hell levels FTL.

Let me ask you this, have you ever missed a meal, or didn't realize what time it was while playing SWTOR? If so, you are showing signs of addiction.

You call that addiction? LOL.

You must be new to MMOs

Edited by Bekkal

I don't get it. I work 7am-5pm 5 days a week and have done the lvl50 PvP weekly for the 3rd time now, without early game access.

Some people still have a life and some people also create multiple characters. But since this is just here for you to brag, here have a medal. :sy_title:

I play like I eat. I take my time and enjoy every morsel. I'm in no hurry. This is prime rib my friend. DiD you "super size" your level 50?

I think the point is even if you take a ton of time, did every quest in the game, absorbed all the story and role played a bit; You should still have hit 50 by now. I am not saying you have to be 50, I am saying that even at a slugs pace you should have tripped and fell over the 50 mark by now. Like a few have said about playing 10 characters, that is the only answer I can see. If you are not 50 then you must be rerolling constantly or playing many characters at once.

hitting L50 is not everyones 1st priority.

even considering i have been leveling toons on alternative servers (while Tomb of Freedon Nad had horrible queues).

PvE wise I am happy playing my 4 toons, choosing a different class/role depending on my mood.

PvP is now actually more fun 10-49 than it was before, so I'm in no hurry to hit 50 with any of my toons

I have 60 hours played on my main character, and they are level 31, just dinged that lvl now.

If you actually listen to the vocal talents, listen to the quests, take your time and try and complete all that a planet has to offer it takes ages to get through the game.

Cause they don't focus on 1 char, my guildmates play 3-5 hours each day and still don't have 1 level 50 but many 25/40, I got 2x50 cuase I play more and maybe I tried less crafting and exploring.

If u want to know if it is easy to level to 50 in this game the answer is yes :)

Why should they?

Everything pre 50 is a lot more fun atm.

Pvp - pre 50 is now that the level50s have their own bracket a lot more balanced then 50s pvp

pve - you actually have none grind stuff to do before you hit lvl50.

Currently playing 2 alts and I have a ton more fun with them then my ex main

Let's see, games been out about a month now. We can probably agree that it takes about 150 hours to quest through the game, or even through warzones getting about 12K exp every 15 minutes assuming a instant queue time. So either way you are looking at averaging 3 hours a day for thd last month to have got to level 50. That's assuming you didn't take the time to explore or reroll alts or just stand in the imperial/republic fleet for trade/finding groups for dungeons/waiting on pvp queues. So more then likly this is why the majority of players are and will be in the low 20s to high 30s right now. So stop trolling and assume your great because you 50 because now you are in a new bracket woot woot