[POLL] Do you think a Rollback is necessary?

AntiiC

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its not necessary stop crying because you are bad!

Lol I am imp and on The Fatman server, the reps actually gave the imps a good run for their money and kicked a lot of arse.

But for servers where there was a blatant 1/4 ratio and it was non stop spawn coming, care to explain how even being good would have made a diff for people?

Last time I checked pvp was meant to involve some sort of skill, So if that's your idea of skill then LOL.

Edited by Elgarr

quite a point of view. but whats about that peops who grinded that sheat out :D

I STILL have to grind the sheet out of it, same as all the other people that are still buying the game.

Be proud you grinded it out.... the ones who exploited, who cares? It doesn't effect YOUR valor.

Or the repubs can just stop crying.

Punishing me for doing warzones isn't going to happen.

The roll back needs to happen involving the 50s that face rolled thier way to the best gear with op Sorcs/Sages, Ops at the expense of the lowbies.

Roll back ALL PVP gear included.

in fairness if they are thinking of roll back then they should roll back to day one, the exploiting of valor is no different then before when players were not even pvping for the quest in ilum. Whipe everyones valor to 0 or don't even consider a roll back

It doesn't effect YOUR valor.

It will affect your valor. Image 50% of your enemies running around in battlemaster gear in 2 weeks cause they abused ilum. Gear has a great influence in PVP. So you will start loosing a lot more warzones just because auf one day of abuse...

I STILL have to grind the sheet out of it, same as all the other people that are still buying the game.

Be proud you grinded it out.... the ones who exploited, who cares? It doesn't effect YOUR valor.

Let's let everyone print their own fake money, it doesn't affect your money. YES IT DOES. Valor 60 is now suddenly worth alot less then it used to be before 1.1. Before 1.1 valor 60s where special, if you saw someone in battlemaster gear you knew they pvped alot to get it, they had bragging rights and a genuine advantage in pvp. Now battlemaster doesn't matter anymore and those people that grinded ages to get it feel betrayed.

There shouldn't be a roll back period. You guys are dumb. the exploit was hot fixed within the first 2 hours of patch release. Game mechanics worked as intended for illum. What did you guys expect to go on in illum? Not have a massive pvp battle? Get the fk out guys stop qqing and get over it Empire wins. If you wanted valor then you should of came out there with the groups that were farming valor with us. All these claims about ridiculous valor is dumb, I personally farmed valor for around 4-5 hours today and got 10 levels and NO COMMENDATIONS. So pls take your qq else where, They just gave us purpose to world pvp sit down enjoy it and ****. Edited by Xenokane