For those complaining about Early Access

KerythFOS

We were informed on Day 1 that EGA would be on a First Come First Serve Basis, based on when you REGISTERED your pre-order code. It is not Bioware's fault if you registered your code late, or Gamestop or Amazon or whoever didn;t get it to you till days or weeks later.

If you go to see a movie, do you show up 5 min before it starts and demand to be seated before the people in front of you who have been waiting patiently to go to their seats?

Now, I will concede that more information as to when everyone would be in would have been nice, however, as they explained, how many people get in in each wave is fluid, and depends on how stable the servers and such are.

But, you decry, why didn;t they just let everyone in at once?!?!?!?

Because they said they weren't going to do it that way, for one. As a second one, they didn;t want people to have to deal with stupidly long queues, server crashes, massive lag, and overcrowding of the starting zones.

So, take a deep breath, relax, and when you get in, enjoy the game. Until you get in, chill out and stop crying like a 2 yr old.

Actually that isnt true. None of the details about EGA were released DAY 1. People aren't arguing the EGA as the way it was handled. Don't say that this is what was we were told we were getting. That would involve INFORMATION, they gave little to none and still aren't.

And another guy who thinks he is reasonable and knows it all.

Thank you for having an opinion, there are millions more who have one too, bye.

Oh, look, a troll!

And the other guy who is screaming and crying more than my 3yr old nephew does when he throws a tantrum has more right to state their opinion here than I do, why again?

Edited by KerythFOS

Actually that isnt true. None of the details about EGA were released DAY 1. People aren't arguing the EGA as the way it was handled. Don't say that this is what was we were told we were getting. That would involve INFORMATION, they gave little to none and still aren't.

Yes, they were. I pre-ordered on the 22nd (had to wait a day to get paid). I got my e-mail about the pre-orders opening up on the 21st and it explained the first come first serve info, which is WHY I pre-ordered as soon as I could. It was on the Website, form Day 1 about pre-ordering. It was on Origin.

If you didn;t bother to look it up, before you went to Best Buy or Amazon or whatever, thats your problem, not Bioware's

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/swtorpreorderopen.png/

Does no one look at that? That IS the first email on July 21st and you can see where I have it highlighted.

And another guy who thinks he is reasonable and knows it all.

Thank you for having an opinion, there are millions more who have one too, bye.

That BioWare stated EGA would be "up to 5 days" is not an opinion.

Feeling entitled to access to a game a full day or two ahead of when BioWare promised is an opinion, but a selfish, entitled and immature opinion.All of this "QQ it's not fair" is emotionally driven by people with zero patience upset they can't play this very second. The "logic" they use isn't logic, but justification for their naive feelings.

BioWare has been fully transparent since day one about EGA.

We were informed on Day 1 that EGA would be on a First Come First Serve Basis, based on when you REGISTERED your pre-order code. It is not Bioware's fault if you registered your code late, or Gamestop or Amazon or whoever didn;t get it to you till days or weeks later.

If you go to see a movie, do you show up 5 min before it starts and demand to be seated before the people in front of you who have been waiting patiently to go to their seats?

Now, I will concede that more information as to when everyone would be in would have been nice, however, as they explained, how many people get in in each wave is fluid, and depends on how stable the servers and such are.

But, you decry, why didn;t they just let everyone in at once?!?!?!?

Because they said they weren't going to do it that way, for one. As a second one, they didn;t want people to have to deal with stupidly long queues, server crashes, massive lag, and overcrowding of the starting zones.

So, take a deep breath, relax, and when you get in, enjoy the game. Until you get in, chill out and stop crying like a 2 yr old.

Actually i registered my code quite late, might have been a week ago actually, but i preordered it the first day preorders were available and i got early access first wave yesterday.

Just because I either didn't preorder as early, or didn't enter my code as early, or whatever the case may be, doesn't mean that I haven't been waiting just as long as others for this game to be released.

For those guys who keep posting about Early Access explaining the shady "up to" clause:

Go queue for pvp.

Oh look, someone else believing the PVP Exploit Rumor.

If you look under the Dev Tracker, they're already responded to that and stated it's a rumor.

Also, as they did today, they will be bringing more servers online each day up through release on the 20th, so, you can always start fresh on a new PVP server

Just because I either didn't preorder as early, or didn't enter my code as early, or whatever the case may be, doesn't mean that I haven't been waiting just as long as others for this game to be released.

That has nothing to do with when you get into EARLY GAME ACCESS

Like I said in my original Post.

Lets say you are going to go see the Avengers movie this summer. You get to the theater 5 min before the movie starts. You walk into the theater and there is a line waiting to get tickets. You wait on this line, then after getting your ticket move to the line to be seated. You do not cut the line to get your ticket or the line to be seated, just because you have been anticipating the movie for as long as someone who has been there an hour already. First Come First Served means just what it says

This was posted on the website and in the e-mail they sent letting people know about early access. It was on websites which covered SWTOR, from Massively to Darth Hater to Ask a jedi.

For those keep clarifying about early access... play your game and stop playing the carepolice already.

They know exactly how many redeemed codes they got from pre orders, so my only complain is the "check your email for updates" aproach. Like they don't have the numbers and a plan already.

Its like showing the child the chupachups and saying "its here but you can only eat it in xmas", while waving it a the child face.

I'm not a child, nor waiting for a chupachups. I just think its unprofessional. Just like slaping the "get up to 5 days early access" in their site, even the day before they said it was going start 7 days early.

Do you really think most people will read the wall of texts they got with the details.. like you think people read the EULA before starting to play the game they been waiting for years?

People click and play, in most cases.

Anyway, stop doing this silly inflame posts or I steal your chupachups.

Do you really think most people will read the wall of texts they got with the details.. like you think people read the EULA before starting to play the game they been waiting for years?

People click and play, in most cases.

And who's fault is that? Knowledge is power, but ignorance is as my mama would say "is your own damm fault"