Cancel your sub...send BW a message, b4 its too late

Nyghoma

This isn't a true PvP game. It does suck that there isn't a true mmorpg pvp game out there right now and it is lame to expect this game to be anything different.

People know the games that had interesting PvP that are not cookie cutter PvP systems in today's games, and most have given up on that ever being recreated.

If the game doesn't have a penalty for dieing it isn't real pvp - it is like playing a game of street fighter - the result of the win or loss is mostly pointless. A true mmorpg has consequences for dieing or it isn't a true role playing game. PvP death = no exp loss, no coin loss, no item loss. Also how the factions aren't forced to fight over common content unless they agree to at end game is not PvP.

Isolating different factions and allowing them to pick and choose when to be in PvP situations is what MMORPGs have become since WoW - I don't see it ever going back since that game brought in a significantly bigger crowd then mmorpgs had previously. If a game allows for PvE servers to exhist then the game will not be a PvP game. PvE and PvP have to be blended for it to work right.

Good PvP in new mmorpgs will most likely never happen again. They are only made in crappy low budget rpgs that no one has ever heard of or on emulators of old games that did it right.

Edited by Raclen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.1 destroyed world pvp and the valor system. Now we need to hit BW where it hurts....their pockets.

Cancel your sub today before they charge you tonight at midnight.

How about I meet you in the middle? :)

I just cancelled my 6 mos sub purchase for a 1 month instead. That's how long Bioware has to fix the garbage that you correctly put in the post.

Then my account is cancelled. I agree with you.

The real tragedy are the poor saps who spent $150 on the C.I. That's like buying a season ski pass and no snow falls.

I am sick of winning what few matches I do in pvp only to NOT RECEIVE CREDIT for the dailies. I am also seeing players glitch and exploit in pvp matches. I can't believe they didn't catch stuff like this in testing. What a joke.

1.1 destroyed world pvp and the valor system. Now we need to hit BW where it hurts....their pockets.

Cancel your sub today before they charge you tonight at midnight.

what world pvp, on bloodworthy there has not been any until today and its toaly rocking its been really back and forward between the rebs and imps, and its the first time ive seen more that 8 rebs roll into llum keep up the good work BW

yep plus a 20% discount code for next origin purchase... couldnt believe it :)

as the support dude asked me why, i just said that they fooled me with bf3, now they trying to fool me with star wars

and i no longer want to pay for alpha versions of games...

Nice. Kudos. Hope he puts it in to the feedback.

Already, but the reason I cancel subscription is because I will be going to a ski resort in Colorado and back around March to play ME3 then resubscribe after all the dust is settle.

Life is good.

Yeap.

There are a lot better alternatives, than to keep paying for a game that is not up to one's expectations.

In a few months, we can see if they can get the game on track, or if you have to drink the coolaid to enjoy the game.

Canceled my sub.

The Illum pvp is one thing, sucks balls.

But to *********** have to play against republic in 2/3 wz when they have 6/8 healers... That **** aint fun.

They release this patch, full of bugs (Probably because they didn't let players test the ptr due to no pre made chars *** roflol) and horrible game design changes.

I wont begin with PvE... During my leveling time, I had some trouble during some flashpoints, but now at 50, I steam roll those "Hard" mode *****. ***.

They do realize they make it hard for themselfs to balance operations and such due to players not having any control of the damage output and such. I mean, come on...

Edited by Paralassa
content

Cancelled. Worked to V57 pre 1.1 and folks are able to pass me up from V30->V60+ in a single day with what took me days of /played time.

I feel for you.

I was only 49 pre patch but I still feel robbed. Or will feel robbed if they don't do a rollback :mad:

I will feel robbed from spending 15 Euro on the CE as well... sigh

Why can't someone enjoy a game? We don't know what this playtimes are, he never said he play 8+ hours a day.

Oh come on are you really that stupid? Did you see what he wrote? He played in the beta the whole time, he has leveled several ALTS to lvl 50 and he's already done with his weekly raid cap, and its wednesday.

Dont give me that BS

Im working 8 hours a day and i have barely time to play 2 hours a day, i havent even finished leveling my main, which is on lvl 47, i started an alt 2 weeks ago and its on lvl 19, and i skipped all the cinematic intros to the quests.

THIS, is how it is for hard working people that actually makes a decent living while other people are feeding on our taxes.

( Prepare, someone is going to write that he has a serious health issue and try and make us feel bad )

lol lets get real guy, he's living off the *********** government like half the bums in the United States.

How to retire

1) Get a construction industry job, where you will work on ladders. Preferably rain gutters

2) Jump off ladder

3) sprain ankle, break a finger, w/e

4) collect LNI the rest of your life

5) receive social security for disability at age 35

6) make 50k+ a year playing Star Wars

7) thank the democrats

Thank you, finally someone sensible.

Bye bye.

We will not miss you guys.

Great contribution yo. I guess bioware must love guys like you, seeing how no matter how much crap they throw at you, you smile and thank them.

And no I'm not canceling. I wanna see how far they can go before either runing the game for good or making a recovery. TBH a recovery, right now, does not seem likely.

Edited by Bullsith

Oh come on are you really that stupid? Did you see what he wrote? He played in the beta the whole time, he has leveled several ALTS to lvl 50 and he's already done with his weekly raid cap, and its wednesday.

Dont give me that BS

Im working 8 hours a day and i have barely time to play 2 hours a day, i havent even finished leveling my main, which is on lvl 47, i started an alt 2 weeks ago and its on lvl 19, and i skipped all the cinematic intros to the quests.

THIS, is how it is for hard working people that actually makes a decent living while other people are feeding on our taxes.

( Prepare, someone is going to write that he has a serious health issue and try and make us feel bad )

So you expect to hit lvl 50 and just have them shower you with Epics. Sorry but Illum is a world PvP objective and all people were doing is PvE to get PvP gear.

Now if Population is such an issue why don't you guys that are so against it and on Empire side... REROLL!

Great contribution yo. I guess bioware must love guys like you, seeing how no matter how much crap they throw at you, you smile and thank them.

And no I'm not canceling. I wanna see how far they can go before either runing the game for good or making a recovery. TBH a recovery, right now, does not seem likely.

You only want Illum to be rolled back because you want Easy Epics with no hint of PvP.

If you wanted to PVP SO BADLY. You would reroll....