Epic Illum fighting! On the most active swtor pvp server

Mazing

Epic indeed, which server is this that has this many republic players?

Crucible Pits server and Republic has the majority there. Toweliee is always streaming. The only downfall to Republic side is the shear number of Ruin guilds.

Ruin, Ruination, Ruin Gaming, Ruinous, etc. etc.

That's all you see on Crucible Pits (with the occasional Blue Rancor). Fun server though.

Crucible Pits server and Republic has the majority there. Toweliee is always streaming. The only downfall to Republic side is the shear number of Ruin guilds.

Ruin, Ruination, Ruin Gaming, Ruinous, etc. etc.

That's all you see on Crucible Pits (with the occasional Blue Rancor). Fun server though.

Thanks for the response, much appreciated, i am thinking that my friends and i should re-roll, playing on a server that has 10:1(exaggerated a bit of course, but the imbalance is huge nevertheless) ratio for the Empire isn't really good for normal PvP experience.

The server is pretty balanced between Empire and Republic with the edge probably going to Republic. I enjoy being a Jedi there. Most other servers aren't as fortunate when it comes to Republic, unfortunately.

Can't wait to get home from work and play! Crucible Pits 4tw.

i am thinking that my friends and i should re-roll

Death of the game right there....

Not to pick on you personally. If you don't like the server you're on, by all means re-roll to a server you'll enjoy... but once that starts happening, it's all down hill for the game as a whole.

The server is pretty balanced between Empire and Republic with the edge probably going to Republic. I enjoy being a Jedi there. Most other servers aren't as fortunate when it comes to Republic, unfortunately.

Can't wait to get home from work and play! Crucible Pits 4tw.

Ahh ok well we have a Towlie as well lol. I am sure our server will get a lot of this as well. At least I expect it...

Death of the game right there....

Not to pick on you personally. If you don't like the server you're on, by all means re-roll to a server you'll enjoy... but once that starts happening, it's all down hill for the game as a whole.

I understand you completely mate, and i agree with you.

But imbalance on some servers is unbelievable to say the least.

I doubt the Imperials will find it fun in the longer run if the opposite faction is close to non existent, terrible for a PvP server.

Looks fun, but very laggy. :(

Anyway, they need to make spawn points safe zones with transportation off the planet. Put in super turrets that AoE 1 shot people that get too close to the spawn and are unkillable (like daoc portal keeps).

Edited by Ashanor

Yes, unfortunately the majority of servers had Empire zerg base spawn point action instead of fun.

I'm curious where you guys that make these statements about server faction imbalance get your information. I would like to see it as it would be useful in determining where to roll some alt toons. Is there a stat page for server faction population ratios somewhere or something?

I'm curious where you guys that make these statements about server faction imbalance get your information. I would like to see it as it would be useful in determining where to roll some alt toons. Is there a stat page for server faction population ratios somewhere or something?

Probably more to do with personal experience. Take my server for instance, Davik's Estate. When I queue for a couple of hours of PvP action I get maybe 2 matches of civil war and/or voidstar, the rest are all Huttball against other Emps. This is consistently the scenario regardless of time or day and has been this way since the servers went live.

I can draw two conclusions from this:

1. The Republics on our server might not be that into PvP. Hard to believe when I play on a PvP server but whatever.

2. We have far more Empire players than Republic players.

Probably more to do with personal experience. Take my server for instance, Davik's Estate. When I queue for a couple of hours of PvP action I get maybe 2 matches of civil war and/or voidstar, the rest are all Huttball against other Emps. This is consistently the scenario regardless of time or day and has been this way since the servers went live.

I can draw two conclusions from this:

1. The Republics on our server might not be that into PvP. Hard to believe when I play on a PvP server but whatever.

2. We have far more Empire players than Republic players.

True.

Also when you bring your Empire char to the fleet and see around 200 people every time, and then when you do the same with the republic char you see like 60 people tops.

I know i know, not everyone is on the fleet and what not, but you see these numbers like 50 times in a row you know there is a problem.

if you are an imperial and complaining about server imbalance on your server, you can fix that yourself. otherwise, shut up.

No i am not Imperial, and you would realize that from the previous posts if your IQ was on a decent enough level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.