HERO performance on high end rigs

Auxili

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, that's so not a high-end rig. Where's your shadows? Where's your bloom? You got crap turned down so far.

High-end my foot.

How can you possibly tell from watching that slide-show?

And if anything, having all those features turned off makes the slide-show performance he's getting even more unforgivable. When you can measure frame-rates the same way a nurse measures a pulse, and you have a multi-core system with 6 gigs of RAM and a DX11 graphics card, that's not on the player.

Edited by Mannic

I pull 7-14 FPS on a i5 2500k and a 6970 Radeon

Strange. I play at 60fps constant. Vsync enabled everything maxed. Little dips here and there but anything at or over 30fps is perfect.

Not discounting the issue that hero engine is trash and poorly optimized by I also have a 6970. I use CCC 11.11

You do not own a high end rig.

I7 2600k

Evga 580 DS

Vertex 3

8g 2133

That is mine and it is kinda sorta high end. It will not be by the summer time. You have a mid range system.

Zero FPS issues 1080p max settings. I have Nvidia inspector capping my FPS at 60.

If you are trying to max settings t 1080p with that rig, that is your problem. Turn your settigns down to mid range specs.

Edited by Remidi

You do not own a high end rig.

I7 2600k

Evga 580 DS

Vertex 3

8g 2133

That is mine and it is kinda sorta high end. It will not be by the summer time. You have a mid range system.

Zero FPS issues 1080p max settings. I have Nvidia inspector capping my FPS at 60.

So what? Compared to the system requirements he got a very good rig.

The engine just seems bad and not optimized to take advantage of new hardware.

When my friend gets better performance on 8800 with a core 2 duo and 4gb of ram you know something is wrong.

^^^ My system is core 2 duo E8400 w/ 4gigs ram, GTX260. I get excellent FPS and i have everything maxed and AA enabled (forced prior to patch). I am running just fine and game looks awesom.

^^^ My system is core 2 duo E8400 w/ 4gigs ram, GTX260. I get excellent FPS and i have everything maxed and AA enabled (forced prior to patch). I am running just fine and game looks awesom.

You do not have everything maxed at 1080p with over 60 FPS on that rig. You did not add enough info.

If you are trying to max settings t 1080p with that rig, that is your problem. Turn your settigns down to mid range specs.

Do you realize that turning settings from HIGH to LOW has precisely ZERO impact on performance in Warzones ?

That is no where near a high end rig. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Useless comment. In comparison to the specs required to run this game, it is at the high end.

Please resist the urge to post herp derp "HAHA YOU BUILT UR RIG TWO WEEKS AGO, THERE IS TOTALLY BETTER STUFF OUT THERE NOW" comments, because they simply arent relevant to the discussion.

Useless comment. In comparison to the specs required to run this game, it is at the high end.

Please resist the urge to post herp derp "HAHA YOU BUILT UR RIG TWO WEEKS AGO, THERE IS TOTALLY BETTER STUFF OUT THERE NOW" comments, because they simply arent relevant to the discussion.

No...it is not "high end".

Do you realize that turning settings from HIGH to LOW has precisely ZERO impact on performance in Warzones ?

You do realize there are more options than that..cmon use your brain..

First thing he needs to do if he is playing at 1080p is lower his resolution.

Edited by Remidi