Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Republic, stop reading forums, stop posting. Tab back into your game talk in general coordinate an attack stop writing long live journal posts.

Save your ideas for tomorrow, you will need them while trying to convince BW to give you back your unearned valor.

TY FOR TOTALLY SCREWING MELEE OUT OF ANY KIND OF POTENTIAL FOR BEING ABLE TO ENJOY THIS PVP EXPERIENCE

Lets see .. they stand over there .. we stand over here .. melee cant get close enough to hit anything without being totally annihilated before u can cast a single hit. Ranged gets all the action .. all the kills. while melee just sits there feeding everyone else ..

GOOD FRIGGN JOB .. NOT!!!

Edited by Damie

On the side note i think the people who are screaming about their sub cancellation every time a new problem emerges are just over reacting to the borderline of being hilarious.

This is a huge problem obviously but the amount of drama showed by some is just unbelievable.

Are you kidding me? so because you spent hours exploiting a broken system that makes it ok? so what about the people who spent hours getting free money from the glitch they fixed a few weeks ago, was bioware in the wrong for rectifying that? no! broken is broken and exploiting the system for a certain amount of time only makes it worse. . . seriously

I am an imperial player and I agree on this.

I was in Illum today, got my daily quest done and felt discusted. I really, really hope there is a rollback, because getting valor by means of a flawed system is not ok. That means all who were not able to take part in the flawed event (or being slaughtered and used) are getting the short end of the stick and some players are getting a significant advantage.

Not making a rollback would imo create an unfair and unjust situation which many people won't forget. At least I know I will not.

And I think pvp should be as fair as it can be.

Please, do a rollback BW!

Has anyone else noticed the extreme sway of content in this thread over the past hour since they deleted lots of items.

Either:

A) The player base changed their minds.

-or-

B) The content of this thread can no longer be trusted as the real opinion of the members.

I have been watching this ALL DAY at work, and I'll tell you what....

It does not say what it did all day long.

I have never seen anything like this.

Jus Sayin...

-MMO(RPG) player since 1999

I don't get how people could farm valor seeing how most of my kills didn't count...

Also I don't get how they could fight with SO much lag. I could barely move there

Because to be a little more funny - ppl with v good PCs are in far better situation.

So if u r Imp with v v good PC u will be 100 valor tomorrow.

TY FOR TOTALLY SCREWING MELEE OUT OF ANY KIND OF POTENTIAL FOR BEING ABLE TO ENJOY THIS PVP EXPERIENCE

Lets see .. they stand over there .. we stand over here .. melee cant get close enough to hit anything without being totally annihilated before u can cast a single hit. Ranged gets all the action .. all the kills. while melee just sits there feeding everyone else ..

this is true as well makes it harder for me to farm valour please fix this

Actually, this patch went pretty much just like many players suspected.

Pretty much this.

I said IIlum would break 1.1 and cancelled my sub about five days ago.

Oh and I play Empire so don't give me this "Republic kid quitting cause 1.1 isn't free loot mode" garbage. The system sucked and they made it worse.

Population imbalance just became the #1 issue with SWTOR funniest part - Bioware was AWARE (harhar) of it yet hit the timebomb that was 1.1 to blow it up anyway.

Its only cause we get 3 fps that its impossible for melee.

Id force charge get a smash off and aoe fear and intercede back out before anyone could kill me like a boss and repeat every time the aoe fear is off cd. Unfortunately, this is impossible at 3 fps.

Edited by Kabloosh

Has anyone else noticed the extreme sway of content in this thread over the past hour since they deleted lots of items.

Either:

A) The player base changed their minds.

-or-

B) The content of this thread can no longer be trusted as the real opinion of the members.

I have been watching this ALL DAY at work, and I'll tell you what....

It does not say what it did all day long.

I have never seen anything like this.

Jus Sayin...

-MMO(RPG) player since 1999

Tinfoil hat brigade, here it comes!

l2p

Ofc, ranged AoE got an advantage here, but I had no problem farming over 90/150 today for my weekly as a Sith Juggernaut.

Save your ideas for tomorrow, you will need them while trying to convince BW to give you back your unearned valor.

Buddy I never spawn camped. Like i said in a previous post the republic actually stayed tabbd in long enough to keep us out of their base. Maybe the republic guilds on our server are just better than on other servers who knows. I do know they were getting valor holding us off and letting their cannons kill us.

Wait I cant defend and alt- tab? ****. They are in our base. I guess ill stay alt tabd. People like you shouldnt be playing mmos.

lolololololololol. I don't see the word WOOPS in your post. Look at my signature video for the "potential" problem.

WOW Lol, that's world PvP? whoa...... That hurt just watching your vid.

Ya know what, it took a hugely hyped release of a game of this magnitude to nearly crater my trust in all future MMOs. I am ok with some problems, but something like this, we're supposed to be paying a monthly sub for? Not...

Amazing. And here I thought they were actually going to do it well for once.

Unfortunately, the longer Bioware waits to rectify this, the more painful it's going to be to try to fix it with a rollback. This should have been done hours ago, and now prime time North America is coming and the consequences of any rollback after that are going to come back and bite them twice as hard.

Tinfoil hat brigade, here it comes!

Sorry I didn't intend it that way :p

Edit 30-40 minutes later:

My post is backed two full pages now... Dunno how many removed posts that is without counting. There must have been some offensive comments on earlier pages that were removed after they reopened the thread and found some they had missed.

Edited by Grouchyface

Who has logged in and seen successful spawn farming happen on their server in the Ilum warzone? Please post your server's name.

I saw it happen earlier this afternoon on Jung Ma while watching my brother play but it's not happening on Fa'Athra, where my main resides (a weak attempt at it did happen earlier though). Just slightly unbalanced PVP is all that's happening now. It would be interesting to see if this is just isolated to a few servers.

Bondar Crystal

Pretty much this.

I said IIlum would break 1.1 and cancelled my sub about five days ago.

Oh and I play Empire so don't give me this "Republic kid quitting cause 1.1 isn't free loot mode" garbage. The system sucked and they made it worse.

Population imbalance just became the #1 issue with SWTOR funniest part - Bioware was AWARE (harhar) of it yet hit the timebomb that was 1.1 to blow it up anyway.

Yep, they wanted you to quit nuff said....

People gotta give them a break I just can't believe how bad the community in this game is I've never seen anything like it even Wow isn't this bad these forums are nothing but a cesspool of hate and filth....

Edited by Kittypryde