Worst 1.1 patch ever?

saminaobx

Patch 1.1 released causes more problems than it fixes and flat out breaks PvP.

i know many PvPers and guildies who unsubed today me being one of them because of the sloppy job Bioware has pulled off.

So who else has unsubbed today and why?

What broke in PVP? (Besides Illum)

Patch 1.1 released causes more problems than it fixes and flat out breaks PvP.

i know many PvPers and guildies who unsubed today me being one of them because of the sloppy job Bioware has pulled off.

So who else has unsubbed today and why?

One day when many of you are all growed up you'll realize that rash responses are pointless and patience is a virtue.

Edited by Paralassa
content

Seriously... for those of you that "unsubbed" because you were not happy. Thanks for playin, see you later. I tire of constantly seeing these boards pop up where people are trying to get noteriety by claiming to quit or threatening to. If you are leaving, leave... go back to easy games like wow and leave the real gaming to the rest of us. Quit qqing.

Which mmo has failed worse do tell? This is $500 million and a huge franchise in the bucket...

UO had one of the worst launches in history of mmos.

It was broken for months.

Lineage 2's launch sucked.

Warhamemrs launch had tons of problems.

Rift's launch was relatively clean compared.

Horizons launch was terrible.

Vanguard's was terrible.

There are a ton of mmos you guys never heard of because it isn't wow that did exactly this.

This is how mmos play. There will be bugs, and they will get fixed.

Welcome to the world of active development. You want dynamic content that doesn't come forced down your throat in a DLC, then this is the price to pay.

Which mmo has failed worse do tell? This is $500 million and a huge franchise in the bucket...

I don't know where people pull this "$500 million" development cost from.

Dang, I went to look up the cost on Wikipedia and forgot about the blackout... but the number is more about 2 or 3, not 5. Expensive still, but not as outrageously high as people keep claiming.

Every one which has failed, as SWTOR has not. It *might* fail, but it has not.

And that $500 million is just speculation. I can tell you it only cost 10 million if that makes you happier.

Edited by Jalden