Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

WOW HUGE EXPLOIT - SPENT WEEKS of ALL NIGHTERS Getting Battlemaster now its seconds?

hieroo

Honestly, this ilum exploit is just ruining the game for a lot of people who earned this **** the right way. A lot of people are ready to unsubscribe if these exploiters are not dealt with. Oh yeah thanks for making the que a half hour on low population servers! Cant wait! oh to unsubscribe if the exploits are not fixed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

You actually believe that afking a 100-person team killing turrets is a valid way to get valor?

Get out.

Of course not, he just has nothing better to say, and probably enjoys the easy mode now available. Someone somewhere did not consider the fact that turrets are giving valor for kills without diminishing returns. It was just flat out missed. There's no way they could have put that in intentionally, and if they did, well that's just plain stupid.

Edited by vindianajones

Haha yes this is happening as we speaking feel bad cause my level 20 alt will be battlemaster by the end of the day and thats me being AFK in ilum. I'm trying to get this fraps, and maybe do a timeline and how much valor is earned per hour.

If I were you I would leave Ilum immediately. BioWare didn't like it when people were just hitting nodes under level, I can't imagine they'll be very pleased with a level 20 going there for free valor.

Haha yes this is happening as we speaking feel bad cause my level 20 alt will be battlemaster by the end of the day and thats me being AFK in ilum. I'm trying to get this fraps, and maybe do a timeline and how much valor is earned per hour.

you can't get a valor rank past your own level.

Honestly, this ilum exploit is just ruining the game for a lot of people who earned this **** the right way. A lot of people are ready to unsubscribe if these exploiters are not dealt with. Oh yeah thanks for making the que a half hour on low population servers! Cant wait! oh to unsubscribe if the exploits are not fixed.

No one earned Valor ranks the right way. Level 50 players farming low level players is just as pathetic as people taking advantage of this exploit.

honestly this whole new ilum between the spam and the 30 kill/PICK **** UP OFF THE GROUND is *********** lame. I want to pvp how I want not be made to pick **** up off the ground or camp 1 republic that comes out through the thousands of empires. I do not understand they know that the republics are way outnumbered this daily does not even make sense. And they have a test server? Wouldnt they know about the diminishing returns, any gamer would think about that I just do not even understand what they are thinking.

Same happend in Rift when they came up with the new PvP rifts.

People worked together crossrealm and farmed top rank in 8 hours. With never any punishment. All the old school pvpers left and game slowly died..

Dont know if same will happend here, we shall see..

My sub has been cancelled, Bioware clearly has no clue how to handle the pvp side of the game. And cba to wait 6 months paying for nothing.

/mega

Wow is it really that bad? Im stuck at work so i cant see it for myself... Are people really ranking up that fast? Thats some BS, took me way to many sleepless nights to hit BM. And to those saying we just farmed low levels, we had no choice and its not like we never went against other 50 premades

There better be a rollback, kind of wondering how they will do it though....how can they just roll back certain players and not the others who are just leveling, regular pvping and such...

And this is the real issue here. If one person has no clue about this illum stuff and is just grinding away at Warzones it would be pretty darn unfair to just wipe out his efforts.

There better be a rollback, kind of wondering how they will do it though....how can they just roll back certain players and not the others who are just leveling, regular pvping and such...

And that is why the servers should have been shut down at least an hour ago. By not doing this, it just makes things even harder. If they had shut down the servers, some people would be happy that things were getting fixed, and some people would be happy that Bioware is at least proactively showing intelligence. Some people would be pissed they couldn't play. But now you have legitimate players who don't deserve to be rolled back, and obviously exploiters who do need to. Now they have to decide if a global rollback is worth it, or hunt down every valour exploiter, which is even more time-consuming.

Alternatively, they can just leave everything as is, and lose say (random guess)5% of the population, who are PvPers.

No rollback, no money from me.

And this is the real issue here. If one person has no clue about this illum stuff and is just grinding away at Warzones it would be pretty darn unfair to just wipe out his efforts.

It would be unfair, but it then again it would be for the greater good.

all valor earned since patched went live needs to be rolled back across the baord simple as that

No one earned Valor ranks the right way. Level 50 players farming low level players is just as pathetic as people taking advantage of this exploit.

Well, some of us do like actual PvP, you know. I just dinged 40 on my healer operative and 31 valor last night.

Anyhow, I'll be very interested to see how BW will handle this whole turret thing.