Thanks for screwing us CE people over Bioware

IceTron

As someone who's forked over $150 for the privledge of certain items and access to stuff in game as a result of paying for it, now I hear that your giving into the whiners and complainers and now just buying a freaking $4 security card they can have access to the same store that only CE people were supposed to have?

On top of this, now your basically giving away nearly all the CE goodies for a new digital upgrade pack for $20 for everyone else as well?

Gee, thanks for royally giving us the shaft after waiting so, so freaking long for this game and paying good money to have some extra cool stuff. Instead, now it feels like were just getting lied to more and more before the game has even launched and our precious CE edition of the game seems a hell of alot less meaningful and special then it did just a short time a time ago.

Thanks for nothing jerks.

Edited by IceTron

Please use the search.

It's been answered like a million times.

No one gets access to the CE store BUT CE owners.

The VIP lounge is totally different and access can be bought to get in for 1 million credits plus a different vender thats not in any way like the CE vender.

They still do not get access to the CE store even for that million credits.

Edited by Quraswren

it's not too late to cancel your pre-order.

And I can say I dont exactly agree with this either. I expected the FOB would offered or at least a phone app. But are you sure that they get access to the actual CE shop as well? That is not cool.

As someone who's forked over $150 for the privledge of certain items and access to stuff in game as a result of paying for it, now I hear that your giving into the whiners and complainers and now just buying a freaking $4 security card they can have access to the same store that only CE people were supposed to have?

On top of this, now your basically giving away nearly all the CE goodies for a new digital upgrade pack for $20 for everyone else as well?

Gee, thanks for royally giving us the shaft after waiting so, so freaking long for this game and paying good money to have some extra cool stuff. Instead, now it feels like were just getting lied to more and more before the game has even launched and our precious CE edition of the game seems a hell of alot less meaningful and special then it did just a short time a time ago.

Edited by Rasticles

You heard wrong, the vendor for buying the security key is not the same as the CE vendor and there's nothing to indicate that it has the same items in it. Stop being a ****** and learn to read.

Feel free to cancel your pre-order and you won't be paying anything.

Please. The fewer people with attitudes like yours that are in the game, the better it will be.

fail troll.

over and over again they have said this isnt the case. No one other than CE will have access to the CE vendor.

those who pay access fees will be able to join the VIP lounge, but not purchase your 'special' items.

fail troll is fail, read up on what they are actually doing instead of spreading more rumors.

I love people who cry... makes me hate their parents...

beat your children... please...

Well Bioware is doing a piss poor job of telling everyone in a plain and simple way of when, why and how they keep changing crap before the damn game has even launched. Everyone ingame has been stating the CE peeps store is the same as the little cheapskates who paid $4 for the privledge instead of $150.

So someone is seriously lying

The 150 is mainly for the Dark Vader statue or whatever it is.

access to the VIP station will be opened up to others one day, bookmarking this post now.

You will NOT get to keep that area. The qq will eventually force them to add a "spend over 25 bucks on services and get in" type deal. Or some other reason, but you wont keep it I promise you.

Well Bioware is doing a piss poor job of telling everyone in a plain and simple way of when, why and how they keep changing crap before the damn game has even launched. Everyone ingame has been stating the CE peeps store is the same as the little cheapskates who paid $4 for the privledge instead of $150.

So someone is seriously lying

Or most people are stupid as only a very small amount of EU players would have their CE keys added at this point.