Congratulations to all Sith on instant Battlemasters!

LOLtacular

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faction transfers needed ASAP! We want to be skilled leet empire pros too! Huttball is most fun anyway.

They just need to consolidate light pop servers, I know it's a PR nightmare, but honestly I think most MMOs launch with WAY too many servers thinking the world is going to come play, they need to be more realistic and let the servers get more populated.

I rather a little bit of a cue time then low pop servers having crazy faction imbalances.

You know if this game had been out for a year i can see why you could complain, but this game has been out for barely a month and you want to just cry and cry about how stupid Bioware is blah blah blah. Get over it, it will be patched and fixed and new players won't be able to exploit. Get over it and grind out Warzones to hit Rank 60. I'm only rank 30 and i won't stoop so low to exploit and i'm not going to cry about other people doing it, nor will i cancel playing a game that i've had so much fun playing so far. Build a frickin' bridge...

They say you should be constructive in your posts, but I can't be constructive about how terrible this is.

Instead, I opt to post a recipe for Beer-Basted Pulled Pork: (Constructing good food, thanks to Food Network. My apologies to vegetarians.)

Ingredients:

6 cups beer

2 1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar

1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar

1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder

1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin

1 tablespoon dry mustard

2 teaspoons salt

2 teapoons dried crushed red pepper

2 bay leaves

1 (5 to 8 pound) Boston pork butt

Directions

Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a very large pot. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute to blend flavors. Place pork in a large Dutch oven, pour half the liquid over the pork. Cover and place the pork in a 300 degree preheated oven. Roast for 4 to 5 hours.

Boil remaining liquid over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Pay careful attention to the sauce near the 30 minute mark, if the mixture gets foamy, remove from heat. Cook until reduced to the consistency of syrup, about 40 minutes. Discard bay leaves and let cool for about 15 minutes. Mixture will thicken considerably as it cools. Top roasted pork with BBQ sauce.

Now this is the best news i have seen all day! You rock man, that recipe sounds YUMMY........i will be trying it out!

Thank god on my server we just pushed out imps like 3 times and actually made them run.

But condolences to guys where siths will be battlemasters in a matter of hours.

Congrats on actually world PvPing! (as opposed to whining on the forums as so many seem want to do).

While i agree on some servers people sitting inside republic's base and camping turret and spawn points for valor is just not....right. But on my server, warrior of the shadow, for the last hour or so. Empire can't break into the base, because there is about same amount of republic give or take.

We are just camping outside and having massive brawl ever since the patch was released, they can't break out but we can't break in either. Was pretty fun, and valor was gained pretty nicely. About 2-3 level in an hour or so, nothing game-breaking.

So to Bioware defence, this idea was nice if they server have equally populated ratio level 50's.

They say you should be constructive in your posts, but I can't be constructive about how terrible this is.

Instead, I opt to post a recipe for Beer-Basted Pulled Pork: (Constructing good food, thanks to Food Network. My apologies to vegetarians.)

Ingredients:

6 cups beer

1 tablespoon dry mustard

2 teaspoons salt

2 bay leaves

Directions

Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a very large pot. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute to blend flavors. Place pork in a large Dutch oven, pour half the liquid over the pork. Cover and place the pork in a 300 degree preheated oven. Roast for 4 to 5 hours.

Boil remaining liquid over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Pay careful attention to the sauce near the 30 minute mark, if the mixture gets foamy, remove from heat. Cook until reduced to the consistency of syrup, about 40 minutes. Discard bay leaves and let cool for about 15 minutes. Mixture will thicken considerably as it cools. Top roasted pork with BBQ sauce.

+1, Thumbs Up, You are *********** awesome. I'm imperial and haven't even logged on today. I don't think I'm going to partake in the nonsense on Ilum if I do. My valor rank is in the 40s legitimately. I wish I could insta switch my 3 toons to their republic mirrors. I did not foresee the massive population imbalance. :(

Will you whiny scrubs just all cancel already so the adults can play this game in peace?

Everyone knows this will be fixed.

lol it may be fixed(and judging by fixes already this could be sometime) but that does not negate the fact that an already unbalanced pvp system is going to get worse with people maxing out valor in an unprecedented amount of time.

Im a imperial player on a pvp server i hit 50 just the other day and ilum was already a joke i got my weekly done in under 20 minutes. and now i dont think i can respectively join in on this i feel it will just add fuel to the fire.

i love this game and all the potential it showed and still can shine but this needs serious attention now, as of today i feel this game did a 180 and well **** its just sad

Ingredients:

6 cups beer

1 tablespoon dry mustard

2 teaspoons salt

2 bay leaves

Directions

Actually best thing I've seen on these forums all day. GG BW GG. Can I have a job @ Bioware now preeze? I can't do worse...

While i agree on some servers people sitting inside republic's base and camping turret and spawn points for valor is just not....right. But on my server, warrior of the shadow, for the last hour or so. Empire can't break into the base, because there is about same amount of republic give or take.

We are just camping outside and having massive brawl ever since the patch was released, they can't break out but we can't break in either. Was pretty fun, and valor was gained pretty nicely. About 2-3 level in an hour or so, nothing game-breaking.

So to Bioware defence, this idea was nice if they server have equally populated ratio level 50's.

The turrets don't even give valor, try playing more and whining less. 3 turret kills - 0 valor.

Being an Imp, some on our server tried this but didn't realize where the valor was coming from.

You tank the turrets, don't kill, keep the tanks healed, everyone else gank the republic guys spawning.

Thank goodness there aren't enough republic people on our server to make this a viable tactic at least right now.

Without doing it though, the 30 kills/arm daily is a bit ridiculous unless you exploit or on a high opposite faction server. We are like 10:1 imps:reps on Hyperspace Cannon.

Out there for 2 hours avoiding the exploit and I got a whopping 5 kills and 1 arm from a crate.

It should be probably 15 kills/arms for the daily and 45 for the weekly, or have the arms spawn all over the map, not just in the center.

Then add diminishing returns on valor from killing players and fixed. Probably 3-4 kills in 5 minutes nets 0 valor to stop farming.

On my server there's ~100 Sith sitting INSIDE the Republic base, killing the turrets. There's a bunch of Repub characters (and mysterious lowbies too!) getting instakilled on the spawn.

Each kill gives them almost 150 valor from what they've told me.

Sith players can more or less AFK in the Repub base and get 1k valor every minute or so. And I'm positive they're using alts to keep the valor flowing.

Great job Bioware!

I think you mean Empire which may include some Sith. FFS learn the game your playing.

My server is thinking about doing this ^

My server is doing this, if i go to Ilum i will get *******ked until the next major patch wich is in March.

I regret that i subscribed for another month when there's nothing to do :/

I wish I could insta switch my 3 toons to their republic mirrors. I did not foresee the massive population imbalance. :(

Agreed. I only have 2, but I'd change as well if it were possible.

Started a Republic today and will PvP with him all the way to 50. Knowing that I won't be in Hutball 90% of the time will make Warzones enjoyable for a change.

They do not give valor. They managed to kill one on my server with only one republic guy spawning and got zero valor for it.

Its more about tanking them and ganking in the base.

youre post will just get drowned in all the QQ'ing started by an angry nerd who made a false claim.

bet you a years salary that nobody that says towers give valor actually has any proof to back it back(say a youtube video).