Bioware you are on notice

Mindl

I just changed my subscription from 6 months to 1 month. If the following major issues are not resolved in one month then I will be unsubscribing.

1. Ability Delay - You should know better than to have released with an issue this big out there

2. High Res Textures - They were in the game outside of cutscenes in beta. Re-enable them and allow people to decide for themselves if the performance hit is worth it. You decided for me that my machine can't handle it is unacceptable.

3. User Interface - The UI is terrible. Not even implementing basic UI customization like being able to move windows is unacceptable.

4. Error 9000 disconnects - Even if you can't actually fix the disconnecting problems, you can implement things that mitigate the pain it causes like holding peoples spots in Warzones and not killing players that DC in flashpoints.

I'd say those four things are the biggest issues you have at the moment. Get your crap together Bioware. You are wrecking your reputation by not having these things fixed at launch. I will not accept that you are aware of the issue and are working on it without a solid ETR for the problems.

I just changed my subscription from 6 months to 1 month. If the following major issues are not resolved in one month then I will be unsubscribing.

1. Ability Delay - You should know better than to have released with an issue this big out there

2. High Res Textures - They were in the game outside of cutscenes in beta. Re-enable them and allow people to decide for themselves if the performance hit is worth it. You decided for me that my machine can't handle it is unacceptable.

3. User Interface - The UI is terrible. Not even implementing basic UI customization like being able to move windows is unacceptable.

4. Error 9000 disconnects - Even if you can't actually fix the disconnecting problems, you can implement things that mitigate the pain it causes like holding peoples spots in Warzones and not killing players that DC in flashpoints.

I'd say those four things are the biggest issues you have at the moment. Get your crap together Bioware. You are wrecking your reputation by not having these things fixed at launch. I will not accept that you are aware of the issue and are working on it without a solid ETR for the problems.

1. Fixed next patch, which is tonight.

2. This is literally impossible.

3. No its not...

4. Meh, Ive never come across this issue.

they already got your money. they dont care

thats why the staff of this game ( game director included ) spend more time lying thru their teeth on interviews around gaming websites than fixing the myriad of things that are missing/broken.

why keep your paying customers happy when you can sell more boxes to unaware buyers?

simple maths 60 per box > 15 per month

they already got your money. they dont care

thats why the staff of this game ( game director included ) spend more time lying thru their teeth on interviews around gaming websites than fixing the myriad of things that are missing/broken.

why keep your paying customers happy when you can sell more boxes to unaware buyers?

simple maths 60 per box > 15 per month

Yes, ofcourse. They aren't fixing ANYTHING,..

Personally, no one cares, including Bioware. A threatening letter on the forums is not constructive. We don't care if you are giving an ultimatum. You should update your account to a one month type and be done with it.

Forums are for constructive and engaging conversation, not personal agendas.

He has every right to voice his concerns because;

A, he's a paying customer

B, If no negative feedback was voiced there'd be no incentive for Bioware to fix theg ame up

C, It's called freedom of speech, don't like the negative threads because you love this game too much to hear anything negative about it? Dont click on those threads

#1 and #2 are being addressed over the course of 2 major updates, 1.1 and 1.2.

#3 is also being addressed, however I don't believe we have an ETA yet.

#4 bugs like this are constantly being worked on, and the smaller updates that we get that are not part of major patches usually address these kinds of issues.

In other words, everything that you have demanded BioWare work on, is already being worked on, and in some cases, part of the fix is already on the way shortly.

Sounds to me like you should be happy.

3. No its not...

link on ability delay fix? They said they had SOME FIXES, I doubt it cures the issue

Edited by Liberate

3. No its not...

The UI is terrible. You can't even debate that. It's missing so many core features it's redonkulous. Like, in MMO terms.....the UI Rift put out at launch (one year ago) is probably about five years ahead of SWTOR. If we're lucky.

The UI WoW put out (roughly 11 years ago?) is still a couple years ahead of SWTOR UI.

I would have to go all the way back to Everquest to find a UI bad enough to compare SWTOR to.

I'm not saying this as some jaded hipster mmo guruu dude. I've played MMO's for the last 14 years. I'm not one of those whiney kids that complains about every tiny problem.

But this thing's UI? Makes me want to puke. It doesn't even have an option to turn off camera smart pivot......that is the one option you would leave out if you were completely clueless and WANT to make your players rage.

Just saying.

they already got your money. They dont care

Why keep your paying customers happy when you can sell more boxes to unaware buyers?

Simple maths 60 per box > 15 per month

60+(15*12)>60+(15*0)

Personally, no one cares, including Bioware. A threatening letter on the forums is not constructive. We don't care if you are giving an ultimatum. You should update your account to a one month type and be done with it.

Forums are for constructive and engaging conversation, not personal agendas.

-I- care, because I'm glad to see another person feels the same way I do about similar items of consequence.

So your statement is false.

Yes, ofcourse. They aren't fixing ANYTHING,..

oh my, how could I forget, its inexcusable...

I heard the emotes now work flawlessly while in a speeder, OP.

If that isnt reason enough to reactivate your 6 months subscription and forget about all the minor points you posted, I dont know what it is

:rolleyes:

-I- care, because I'm glad to see another person feels the same way I do about similar items of consequence.

So your statement is false.

This does not add to the conversation. There are other main threads on each topic. Those can easily be added to those threads.

A personal ultimatum is not engaging or constructive and has been reported as such.

Yeah because you making threats makes me just want to do what you say only.

You kids... You are something to be ashamed of playing in the same game even. I tell you what, your parents would be ashamed of you if they saw how you conducted yourself here. "Demanding and being non-effective" in getting something positive done or something addressed and fixed.

How dare you actually make a post like this, I myself are ashamed of it and I don't even know you.

Listen, it is one thing to pay for a product but for you to come across like that and think that giving empty threats is effective is almost moronic. You need to step into the real world for a while and see how this works out for you.

Be understanding and be tactful to get something done. Threats... do NOT work.

Unless your from a country that deals in that type of a choice.