Bioware contacts you and says you can change ONE thing. What is it?

Rixan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PVP

Make it more meaningful

Add more open world PVP with strategic purposes (availability of rare resources, other benefits)

Reduce the amount of CC - snares, stuns, mezzes, slows, knockbacks. As a dps type, I spend a good 50% of a PVP warzone battle being CC'd or knocked around. Or implement a functioning diminishing returns system at the very least.

More focus on ships.

Travelling in hyperspace actually takes time - but you could navigate ur ship in the galaxy and space between: land on distant, unmapped planets and asteroids - fight pirates, dock in capital guild ships, have friends play boardgames on ur ship while you are flying it.

This.

I would really like to play SWG and SWTOR separately. The games were so different that they really wouldn't have competed against each other. Each is so much better than the other at certain things. Some of the things SWG did very well will never ever be implemented in SWTOR.

But...alot of what SWTOR has done well could have been implemented in SWG if designed that way from the ground up!

You know you can turn this off, right?

i did turn it off.. the op asked a question and that's what i'd change.

i'd add some more customization, i love the red eyes, and the skin going pale, but i dont like the poop stains on the corner of my mouth and the 900 veins all over my face.

Dark side corruption . My little hottie sith got unbearable to look at . Dark v she looked like 90 year old.

You do know you can turn that off right? Preferences, Social, Sith corruption. They even fixed the bug that kept turning it back on when switching areas.

My one fix would be the bug with my main's name... It is a capital I yet the game displays it as a lower case on the UI and to other players. Drives me nuts, and the sad thing is I'm only being semi-sarcastic.

I know many of us have multiple issues with the game in its current state, but lets say Bioware got in touch with you and gave you the chance to change ONE thing. Wether that means adding a feature, removing one, tweaking something, whatever you want.

List the one thing you would have done to improve the game in your eyes, and briefly talk about why:.

Customizable GUI.

Bring some vibrancy to the world so it seems less lifeless. Many NPCs don't even talk to you and are stuck in the same static positions. Also introduce certain landmarks on each planet so they seem more interesting.

I would approve of high-res textures, too :)

UI -- as a Gunslinger I have a ton of skills and even with the fifth "cover" bar I could use more easily accessible buttons for less used but critical skills without it looking like some huge ugly monstrosity of random buttons. So many skills...

Also it needs a size adjustment and being able to move things a little. It has pretty much everything else needed but a cleaner more user friendly system would be nice. The op bar in particular in pvp is ridiculous as can't scroll unused spots off screen.

Edited by Eldyraen

I'd ask them to make the combat system more hands on, instead of pressing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, make the combat itself challenging not by healthbars, but by tactics. Think a bit in terms of say, Mass Effect together with Jedi Academy.

Either way, make the combat system less classic MMO-like, modernize it a bit.