Soon the only PVP class

Anastasy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most premades on my server are made up of sorc and assassins, why roll with anything else when those two can dish out some massive heals and damage while the assassins run guard on each sorc and stab whoever runs to the sorcs?

Ehhh I rather have a couple merc is I was a sith. Some of the best players on my server are the less popular classes.

No idea about your server, but on the two servers I play on the BH / Trooper is by far the newest flavour of the month. Most people rolled Sith / Jedi to start with and are now going over to the overpowered Tracer Missile / Grav Round specs for BH / Trooper.

On average I see about half the warzone as this class now, with operatives / assassins (or their mirrors) following in popularity.

Most premades on my server are made up of sorc and assassins, why roll with anything else when those two can dish out some massive heals and damage while the assassins run guard on each sorc and stab whoever runs to the sorcs?

Why have anything other than 8x BH Merc.

I would like to see your metrics, and where you got your information from.

Simple, he played a couple of matches and decided that represents the entire playerbase on all servers.

Just like the people that claim that more people are Imps on their server therefore it must be a universal fact, etc.

Hi,

I usually don’t post on forums, because usually it serves for nothing good…

But, this time, I just want to share simple observations:

- The number of people rerolling from other classes to Jedi/Sith casters is increasing every day

- The number of Jedi/Sith casters in battle zones is increasing with each day

- The team which has the highest number of Jedi/Sith casters wins in 99% cases

- Soon there will remain no other classes in SWTOR pvp but Jedi/Sith casters

- 1.1 patch didn’t do anything about Jedi/Sith casters pvp domination, to the contrary boosted them

It seems to me that so much promoted SWTOR PVP is:

- Non-existent

- People who were looking for PVP action will quit this game pretty soon

P.S.

All of above is my personal (lvl50 Jedi Knight Champion geared) opinion.

it's call fotm for a reason....and there is next to nothing they can do to remove fotm

Bioware's decisions are hurting my head, so many decisions that are helping out the masses rather than helping the underdogs and less-played classes.

Is this going to be a trend, Bioware?

at least they nerfed the crap out of Bio-chem. Removing the aldernals and absurd med packs out of the equation should help things a bit.

In the end it's purely based off of the server. Some will have more scoundrels/operatives and maybe less inqs/sages. Others might have more Guardians/Juggs and less Powertechs/Vanguard.

In my own server case, the most seen class from my point of view has been operatives and scoundrels, and the least being Sages/Powertechs. This is based off of the amount of warzones I do per day versus what I see in said warzone.

In the end it's purely based off of the server. Some will have more scoundrels/operatives and maybe less inqs/sages. Others might have more Guardians/Juggs and less Powertechs/Vanguard.

In my own server case, the most seen class from my point of view has been operatives and scoundrels, and the least being Sages/Powertechs. This is based off of the amount of warzones I do per day versus what I see in said warzone.

This is true Im a scoundrel on my server (Nadd's Sarcophogus) And there are way more gunslingers than scoundrels

Hi,

- The number of people rerolling from other classes to Jedi/Sith casters is increasing every day

- 1.1 patch didn’t do anything about Jedi/Sith casters pvp domination, to the contrary boosted them

- Non-existent

P.S.

U are right. I am a shadow consular and my class have lowest CD to survive. Also we have alot of hits buged: Shadow Strike usless, low slash dont incapacited player-useless, tumult wich is our bigest hit cant be used in PVP at all, spin kik dont stun players to the ground every time u use it, force wave dont push back players with shield or not all the time. If u count all of these for wich i did 14 tickets so far with response from robots machine ofc, u will see there are so many problems with this class/spec.

And most important of all, consular shadow take the hiest dmg in all the game.

I am a PVP lover i dont care enithing else in this game and so far i have the same feeling like in WOW PVP, the game i quited because of the unbalanced classes. In all MMO casters get hi priority in developement and i dont know why. I reroled to a caster too, cause is the only viable class. As a champion shadow jedi i can say that im doing more dmg with my 11 lvl sage then with my champion shadow. And i think is same on Sith side.

This is geting ridiculos on some point and we have no respect from devs it seems. Valuable customers we are!!!! U kidin me right?

Team with more inquisitors doesn't always win...

I play inquisitor and i'm quite satisfied with it, but the problem is sorcerers are pretty bad at duels, in lighting spec they can just cc melee with their shiled and run away and gain slight edge, but they loose ALOT of aoe damage when going lighting (and mobility).

I myself play madness and I do loads of damage when ppl don't know how to deal with inquisitors... and how to do that? Send 1 melee on them. End of story. Inquisitors have light armor... f.e. i have 17 % reduction whereas bh dps has 30%... So assasin, marauder or any other melee pwns **** out of inquisitor.

Stacking merc/commando healers is more op then sorcerers

got my self a sorcerer, but man this class, soooo easy.

if you have some marco skills, you can almost make this class automatic.

1----------lightling........

1...........-lightling-------

AoE knockback

not say it's the best use of the class, but defently grant you at least 5 medals.

and even get in top 5 dps

Hi,

- Non-existent

P.S.

This is such rubbish, and is based on anecdotal evidence. You have NO way of backing up such baseless claims, so why make them.

To amuse your pointlessness however there also seem to be a wave of Operatives, Scoundrels, Bounty Hunters and Troopers coming up through the game now, far more (from my perspective) than Sith or Jedi classes. However THAT is also anecdotal, which is why I NEVER bring it up.

:)

Simply pointless.

got my self a sorcerer, but man this class, soooo easy.

if you have some marco skills, you can almost make this class automatic.

AoE knockback

not say it's the best use of the class, but defently grant you at least 5 medals.

and even get in top 5 dps

You have no idea what you're talking about :)

I just wanted to point out to everyone who comes to these boards and flat out lies about the game, and the classes in it: the team working on class balance comprises of people from the Warhammer team. Those people NEVER caved into rubbish on the forums (unless it was legitimate) so your lies are unlikely to accomplish anything here.

Just faced a majority Sorc team with my lowbie Scoundrel while teamed with my Shadow buddy on Alderaan...trust me stacking Sorc's is not a good idea because they are absolute cannon fodder for the stealth classes.

Soon as my Shadow buddy and I popped out, work the stuns between us (don't have shoot first yet) and kill the Sorc before they realise whats happening, restealth and take down the next one in much the same fashion.

When they tried to pack up to stop us, I'd simply flash nade them while we took out the one we wanted and away we went.

A balanced team > Stacking one class type any day of the week, had they had a Jugger there, things would have been so much different.

Just faced a majority Sorc team with my lowbie Scoundrel while teamed with my Shadow buddy on Alderaan...trust me stacking Sorc's is not a good idea because they are absolute cannon fodder for the stealth classes.

Soon as my Shadow buddy and I popped out, work the stuns between us (don't have shoot first yet) and kill the Sorc before they realise whats happening, restealth and take down the next one in much the same fashion.

When they tried to pack up to stop us, I'd simply flash nade them while we took out the one we wanted and away we went.

A balanced team > Stacking one class type any day of the week, had they had a Jugger there, things would have been so much different.

I'm surprised they didn't keep their static barriers up.

You have no idea what you're talking about :)

I just wanted to point out to everyone who comes to these boards and flat out lies about the game, and the classes in it: the team working on class balance comprises of people from the Warhammer team. Those people NEVER caved into rubbish on the forums (unless it was legitimate) so your lies are unlikely to accomplish anything here.

Challenge accepted.

Tomorrow i will Cap a PvP movie, useing only Force Lightling + Overload and be in Top 5, with 5 medals.

to make it even more cool, i use a Level 22 sorcerer for it.