SW:TOR PvP in one screenshot

Electroflux

http://i43.tinypic.com/oh45rm.jpg

Is this really what you want PvP to be Bioware?

If so, then I can congratulate you on making the worst MMORPG PvP of all.

P.S. In case anyone doesn't understand what's going on, they're holding the ball and farming us for the entire game (also this is a premade and everyone is level 50)

Edited by Electroflux

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the other team is making fun of your team.

Tissue?

Blame your team, not Bioware.

Blame my team?

It's impossible to penetrate a full raid group consisting of 3 sorc healers, a juggernaut tank and other various bounty hunters. I'd like to see you try.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oh45rm.jpg

Is this really what you want PvP to be Bioware?

If so, then I can congratulate you on making the worst MMORPG PvP of all.

P.S. In case anyone doesn't understand what's going on, they're holding the ball and farming us for the entire game (also this is a premade and everyone is level 50)

You should travel to Belsavis man.

learn

play

Posting that screen only shows your epic failure at pvp, not bioware's.

Playing imp vs imp, now thats a challenge, as both sides actually know how to play.

Sadly, I agree with you. It's impossible to play Republic because of their clear lack of understanding of warzones, on top of Biowares fails, which leads to an inevitable 85% chance of losing against the Empire, minimum.

Sadly, I agree with you. It's impossible to play Republic because of their clear lack of understanding of warzones, on top of Biowares fails, which leads to an inevitable 85% chance of losing against the Empire, minimum.

wow your servers must have some horrible players, I do fairly well solo queueing and i run the occasional premade. Going to start streaming now that I'm consistently getting 300k+ healing per WZ (exception being voidstar which is 500k+ easy).

I'll admit there are people on my side who really REALLY are bad at this game, or at least have no situational awareness, which is all PvP really is in this game when push comes to shove.

I'm giving the winning team +1 internets for farming you guys and +100 for the dance party *****slap. That's the kind of BM i really enjoy.

I am way over 50% winrate.

Edited by Battyone

Premades won't solve this issue.

Please enlighten me with your brilliant tactical plan to break into a force like this.

Solution to team that has healers coming in ...

L2P <-----

My guild finds ways to win vs odds, it is because we are level 50, we play together in pre-mades, and the odds or we could say the % is a 90% win ratio.

WHY?

Cause we have LEARNED TO PLAY!

Now go practice.

Edited by Caeliux

Blame my team?

It's impossible to penetrate a full raid group consisting of 3 sorc healers, a juggernaut tank and other various bounty hunters. I'd like to see you try.

I'm sure it could be done with 3 Sage healers, a Guardian tank, and other various Troopers. Or something of that sort. That's just a guess though :rolleyes: